Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I was considering making a "You Guys Are A Bunch Of Assholes" thread...

Default I was considering making a "You Guys Are A Bunch Of Assholes" thread...

and i went ahead and fuckin did it. why am i the sole recipient of all your frustration and anger? i mean honestly...what do i do to you guys to get you so fuckin riled up?

i DO: make the occasional silly/stupid/whatever post; ask for clarification every once in a while...

i DON'T: insult anyone; intentionally hurt anyone; act like an asshole deserve all the shit i'm getting

i dont see why you guys think i contribute noting positive to the board, and i dont get your beef with me...if you feel like it, make post detailing my faults and tell me why you think i'm so annoying other than the fact that hating me seems to be popular at the moment...

you guys are a bunch of assholes.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Default Re: I was considering making a "You Guys Are A Bunch Of Assholes" thread...

hate goes by turns, it'll move on to someone else soon.

edit: not that you don't deserve the current trend.
    Last edited by miscorrections; 06-23-2007 at 10:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Default Re: I was considering making a "You Guys Are A Bunch Of Assholes" thread...

I want to be the next recipient of hate.

that'll never happen, andrew.
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

I think ill let TomAz have a crack at this. Though he probably won't show up in this thread, due to his lack of respect for any threads you start.
    Last edited by i_like_cake530; 06-23-2007 at 11:20 PM.

Don't disrespect TomAz.

i didn't...i meant he has no respect for threads that Pete starts.

Good. TomAz is the shiz.

You havent ever really annoyed me personally... until the last couple days.
    I think its mainly cuz of your avatar.
    Change it.
    Oh, also, you dont know who Tom Waits is.
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Them's fighting words.

rage'll cut you, pete. you got him all riled up.

Quote Originally Posted by i_like_cake530 View Post
    I think ill let TomAz have a crack at this. Though he probably won't show up in this thread, due to his lack of respect for any threads you start.
    formulate your own fuckin opinion, pussy...why do you have to wait for TomAzhole to make his own smart-ass response and rally behind it?

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePete View Post
    i dont see why you guys think i contribute noting positive to the board
    point out one post where you did so plz
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

I love you Pete. I just give you a hard time.

I promise to soften up.

Quote Originally Posted by bballarl View Post
    A real gangsta ass ***** plays his cards right.
    A real gangsta ass ***** never runs his fuckin' mouth,
    Cuz real gangsta ass *****'s don't start fights.
    And *****'s always got a hot cap,
    showin' all his boys how he shot him.
    But real gangsta ass *****'s dont flex nuts,
    Cuz real gangsta ass *****'s know they got em...

Sorry Pete, you're no gangsta.
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by bballarl View Post

"Looks here like you've been missing a lot of work."

"Well, I wouldn't say I've been missing it."

formulate your own fuckin opinion, pussy...why do you have to wait for TomAzhole to make his own smart-ass response and rally behind it?
    i like that...TomAzhole....clever, ill give it to you.

and i have given you reason why i don't like you in other threads, which i wont repeat again.

SEE: "tom waits" thread, and "selling out" thread.

although, those threads don't contain all the reasons why you bug me, so here are a few more.

first one being this... Almost all new board members who actively post, are bashed by the board elitists at first, you know, like TomAz, for instance.
    This being said, i am still basically considered a new board member, I was, and still am bashed by the board veterans. But, for some reason, whenever you feel you are being ganged up on, you draw more attention to yourself by saying stupid things, which in turn, gets people more riled up, and they bash you even further. You then have the nerve to ask people, "why does everyone hate me?" As though you've done nothing wrong. When in reality, if you had just listened to whatever criticism you may have recieved in the first place, instead of trying to fight it, you wouldn't have been in this position. And to top all of this off, you actually made a thread called "you guys are a bunch of assholes" wherin you ask why everyone "hates" you...hmm...well calling us all assholes wasn't a very good plan of action, if you, in fact, wanted to get back on our good sides. you didn't think that one through very well did you?....

which brings me to my next point. you don't think.

everytime someone says something that is over your head, (and believe me, this happens frequently) even when it is no way directed towards you, you immediately have to say "what", "huh", "im confused"... or something to that extent. And if you haven't figured this out yet, then listen up. Telling people that you are confused, or that you don't know what people are talking about, leaves you very succeptible to abuse by fellow board members. (especially for you, cause you ask "what" and "huh" very very often.) So, for example, if you don't know who Tom Waits is, and you really want to know, then just look him up. And if you want to ask who he is on this message board, (in a Tom Waits appreciation thread, no less) then be prepared to be torn up.

there, my opinion is formulated...make of it what you will.

(100 bucks says Pete responds with, "huh?")

Andrew, your hair is too long. Hippy. That's the best i can do with Board anger.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

HAHAHAHA, for some reason that was really funny to me.

pete i think the old-schoolers hate you because you are the embodiment of all that is wrong with the nu-board. being the most active of the n00bies you have crowned yourself their leader and thus the hate gravitates towards you.

I think Pete's avatar is his only redeeming quality. I actually want to see a larger picture of it.

Pete, it's a message board. Don't get too hurt by everything that is said here. Also, a word of wisdom, refrain from the "Huh" posts. They are not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    point out one post where you did so plz
    who are you, and why are you so stupid that you forgot to sign off of your alias account before posting?

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

who are you, and why are you so stupid that you forgot to sign off of your alias account before posting?
    maybe people hate you because you dont respond to their efforts to answer the question you asked in this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

This is painfully like high school.......

I was always wondrin why I got picked on for wanting to be a cheerleader.

It might have been because I am 6'6" and 260lbs
    We're not becoming friends

Also Pete, do not try and emulate Randy with the creation of the "what's wrong with me?/pay attention to me" threads like such. They are just annoying and you will only add salt to the wound.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    this is fantastic news...we can all fist ourselves in peace now...
    http://www.last.fm/user/theburydlife

2011 Wishlist: Soviet Soviet, Swans, Heroin and Your Veins, Lower Dens, The December Sound, Scarlet Youth, Faunts, Bad Lieutenant, The Besnard Lakes, The Raveonettes, Screen Vinyl Image, Sway

We're not becoming friends

TEV

one day you will agree

TEV
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

and i went ahead and fuckin did it. why am i the sole recipient of all your frustration and anger? i mean honestly...what do i do to you guys to get you so fuckin riled up?
    you don't read other people's posts. in the above paragraph you say "why am I the sole recipient..?" well you're not. and if you fucking read anything anyone wrote you'd know that.

you do a bunch of shit to rile me up,personally, but that right there is the main thing.

Quote Originally Posted by i_like_cake530 View Post
    Almost all new board members who actively post, are bashed by the board elitists at first, you know, like TomAz, for instance. This being said, i am still basically considered a new board member, I was, and still am bashed by the board veterans.
    This is not really true. just speaking for myself, it has nothing to do with being new or not. It has to do with whether or not someone posts stupid shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

i <3 board drama

hehe