Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 61

Thread: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

  1. #31
    Barbara, the ninja
    Guest

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    Quote Originally Posted by Senor Cardgage View Post
    (honk honk)
    The middle school kids I coach basketball for say that. They're 11.

    And.. you're like 55.

  2. #32

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    And youre a dumbass kid that cant do half the things I can.
    Ive had weekends partying all night on two coasts (in one weekend) in the past year. I get in places that wouldnt let you in if you were of age. Hell, in the last week I did more and had more fun than you'll likely get to over the summer.

    You think you can just wave the fact that Im not a 17 year old and Im gonna go cry in the corner? Then youre a bigger douche than your avatar suggests.

    Ill bet you a million dollars that youll be a fatass with a couple of lame kids by the time youre my age.

    Im not hiding the fact that Im 32. I have no problem with it. I wear it pretty well. Funny thing is, it never seems to occur to anyone how old I am until I tell them. I look like Im 25, Ive got a great career doing what I want, a future that gets better all the time and a ton of disposable income.

    But hey, have a good time this weekend letting some S'Barro manager finger you just to get him to buy you some fuckin Schnapps.
    Last edited by Senor Cardgage; 06-21-2007 at 03:13 PM.
    This sig sponsored by MenocuŽ buttplugs.MenocuŽ butplugs are the only buttplugs Wykked Sceptre uses.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    hahahahahahahahaha aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahaha ahahaha ha haaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhaaahahahahaha


    My futures so bright I gotta wear shaddddddeeeess!

  4. #34

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    I know J~$$$ is fuckin with me too, but I just cant be mad at him.

    FREE REACHAROUNDS!
    This sig sponsored by MenocuŽ buttplugs.MenocuŽ butplugs are the only buttplugs Wykked Sceptre uses.

  5. #35
    Barbara, the ninja
    Guest

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    Quote Originally Posted by Senor Cardgage View Post
    And youre a dumbass kid that cant do half the things I can.
    Ive had weekends partying all night on two coasts (in one weekend) in the past year. I get in places that wouldnt let you in if you were of age. Hell, in the last week I did more and had more fun than you'll likely get to over the summer.

    You think you can just wave the fact that Im not a 17 year old and Im gonna go cry in the corner? Then youre a bigger douche than your avatar suggests.

    Ill bet you a million dollars that youll be a fatass with a couple of lame kids by the time youre my age.

    Im not hiding the fact that Im 32. I have no problem with it. I wear it pretty well. Funny thing is, it never seems to occur to anyone how old I am until I tell them. I look like Im 25, Ive got a great career doing what I want, a future that gets better all the time and a ton of disposable income.

    But hey, have a good time this weekend letting some S'Barro manager finger you just to get him to buy you some fuckin Schnapps.
    So you're saying that you're better than me because you party a lot? Yawn.

  6. #36

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    Oh its way more than that.
    Ive done more, experienced more, created more yet I still have a mad youthful life and lifestyle. I get to have both.

    You expect extra credit just because you happen to have been born later? Thats wanky as shit and something that tons of losers can claim by default and accident of birth.
    This sig sponsored by MenocuŽ buttplugs.MenocuŽ butplugs are the only buttplugs Wykked Sceptre uses.

  7. #37

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    on the minus side you wear cowboy hats and blow dudes. i bet that managers position at s'barro's looks alright from that position actually.

  8. #38

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    LOL

    P.S. Its not gay if they blow you
    This sig sponsored by MenocuŽ buttplugs.MenocuŽ butplugs are the only buttplugs Wykked Sceptre uses.

  9. #39
    Barbara, the ninja
    Guest

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    But you expect to get extra credit for being born earlier since you have more experience than me?

    But anyway, No one should get away with saying "honk honk" to boobies. Not even successful, 32-but-I-look-25 party animal guys.

  10. #40
    Member Caitlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Leandro, California
    Posts
    999

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    PLUR

    Chuckle.
    http://www.myspace.com/caitapalooza
    WHITE CHICKS AND GANG SIGNS FTW

    Quote Originally Posted by Senor Cardgage View Post
    Sadly, what I didnt know is that commie chicks = lack of grooming technology + panties made of burlap = Vagina Crimes Against Humanity.

  11. #41
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,903

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    Well, I guess we know where Senor Cardgage's values lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  12. #42

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    Quote Originally Posted by barbaratheninja View Post
    But you expect to get extra credit for being born earlier since you have more experience than me?

    But anyway, No one should get away with saying "honk honk" to boobies. Not even successful, 32-but-I-look-25 party animal guys.
    Actually, that part of your argument I actually respect.
    I've actually spoken with Caitlin a number of times before and that honk honk thing was really a harmless tongue-in-cheek thing.

    I dont actually go around honking boobs, its just internet funnin'.
    This sig sponsored by MenocuŽ buttplugs.MenocuŽ butplugs are the only buttplugs Wykked Sceptre uses.

  13. #43
    Member Caitlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Leandro, California
    Posts
    999

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    Quote Originally Posted by Senor Cardgage View Post
    Actually, that part of your argument I actually respect.
    I've actually spoken with Caitlin a number of times before and that honk honk thing was really a harmless tongue-in-cheek thing.

    I dont actually go around honking boobs, its just internet funnin'.
    Yeah, entirely true, or otherwise I would have kicked his balls so far in they'd come out of his mouth.

    <3
    http://www.myspace.com/caitapalooza
    WHITE CHICKS AND GANG SIGNS FTW

    Quote Originally Posted by Senor Cardgage View Post
    Sadly, what I didnt know is that commie chicks = lack of grooming technology + panties made of burlap = Vagina Crimes Against Humanity.

  14. #44

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin View Post
    Yeah, entirely true, or otherwise I would have kicked his balls so far in they'd come out of his mouth.

    <3
    Yeah but that would have knocked the otehr dudes balls out of my mouth.

    And no Amyzzz, that was just a harsh example.
    I'm just tired of people (usually kids) thinking being younger trumps everything else. Its ridiculous thinking.
    This sig sponsored by MenocuŽ buttplugs.MenocuŽ butplugs are the only buttplugs Wykked Sceptre uses.

  15. #45
    Member Caitlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Leandro, California
    Posts
    999

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    Quote Originally Posted by Senor Cardgage View Post
    Yeah but that would have knocked the otehr dudes balls out of my mouth.

    And no Amyzzz, that was just a harsh example.
    I'm just tired of people (usually kids) thinking being younger trumps everything else. Its ridiculous thinking.
    I don't think that way. I get shit because i'm younger. I really hate being under 21.
    http://www.myspace.com/caitapalooza
    WHITE CHICKS AND GANG SIGNS FTW

    Quote Originally Posted by Senor Cardgage View Post
    Sadly, what I didnt know is that commie chicks = lack of grooming technology + panties made of burlap = Vagina Crimes Against Humanity.

  16. #46

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin View Post
    I don't think that way. I get shit because i'm younger. I really hate being under 21.
    I'll buy you some Schnapps if you let me ....OOOPS.
    This sig sponsored by MenocuŽ buttplugs.MenocuŽ butplugs are the only buttplugs Wykked Sceptre uses.

  17. #47
    Member Caitlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Leandro, California
    Posts
    999

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    Quote Originally Posted by Senor Cardgage View Post
    I'll buy you some Schnapps if you let me ....OOOPS.
    NO FLIRTING ITT!
    http://www.myspace.com/caitapalooza
    WHITE CHICKS AND GANG SIGNS FTW

    Quote Originally Posted by Senor Cardgage View Post
    Sadly, what I didnt know is that commie chicks = lack of grooming technology + panties made of burlap = Vagina Crimes Against Humanity.

  18. #48

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin View Post
    I don't think that way. I get shit because i'm younger. I really hate being under 21.
    You won't be complaining about being young once you reach 25.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    if i had 1200 bucks id buy another guitar, or a bunch of pot...

  19. #49
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    why not be happy with your age? 19 is a pretty good place to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  20. #50
    Member Caitlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Leandro, California
    Posts
    999

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    Because all of my closest friends are 25+ and Rudolph gets left out of a lot of reindeer games.

    I also hate that every person over 21 feels its necessary to mention my age in every arguement.
    http://www.myspace.com/caitapalooza
    WHITE CHICKS AND GANG SIGNS FTW

    Quote Originally Posted by Senor Cardgage View Post
    Sadly, what I didnt know is that commie chicks = lack of grooming technology + panties made of burlap = Vagina Crimes Against Humanity.

  21. #51
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,903

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    Quote Originally Posted by SojuGorae View Post
    You won't be complaining about being young once you reach 25.
    QFT. It was smooth sailing from age 23 to 25. It all goes downhill from there, looks-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  22. #52
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,903

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin View Post
    Because all of my closest friends are 25+ and Rudolph gets left out of a lot of reindeer games.

    I also hate that every person over 21 feels its necessary to mention my age in every arguement.
    Stop talking to people over the age of 21.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  23. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE


  24. #54

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    Being 26 sucks too because you're officially in your late 20s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    if i had 1200 bucks id buy another guitar, or a bunch of pot...

  25. #55
    Member Caitlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Leandro, California
    Posts
    999

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    I love Phil Collins.
    http://www.myspace.com/caitapalooza
    WHITE CHICKS AND GANG SIGNS FTW

    Quote Originally Posted by Senor Cardgage View Post
    Sadly, what I didnt know is that commie chicks = lack of grooming technology + panties made of burlap = Vagina Crimes Against Humanity.

  26. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE


  27. #57
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    why does being 26 suck? i think you're golden till maybe 35. then the age advancement seems irrevocable.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  28. #58

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    Good luck with that. I admitted to liking Genesis here and this random guy blasted my ass for being lame.

    No one knows how much of a gangster Phil was in his Face Value phase.


    This is Phil being totally gangster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    if i had 1200 bucks id buy another guitar, or a bunch of pot...

  29. #59
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    phil looks like he'd tenderly stick a knifeblade between your ribs while saying, "i love you".
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  30. #60
    Member Caitlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    San Leandro, California
    Posts
    999

    Default Re: ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS A DUDE

    Quote Originally Posted by SojuGorae View Post
    Good luck with that. I admitted to liking Genesis here and this random guy blasted my ass for being lame.

    No one knows how much of a gangster Phil was in his Face Value phase.


    This is Phil being totally gangster
    After these past two days, being blasted for liking Phil Collins would be a cake walk. Hahaha.

    Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel, both equally amazing.
    http://www.myspace.com/caitapalooza
    WHITE CHICKS AND GANG SIGNS FTW

    Quote Originally Posted by Senor Cardgage View Post
    Sadly, what I didnt know is that commie chicks = lack of grooming technology + panties made of burlap = Vagina Crimes Against Humanity.

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for a Boyfriend
    By klm1275 in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 02:20 AM
  2. ITT: I HAVE A GAY EX BOYFRIEND
    By phoenixsky in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 279
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 02:28 AM
  3. ITT: MY BOYFRIEND IS ON HIS WAY OVER
    By Caitlin in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 12:28 PM
  4. Just some dude...
    By gvsboy in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 07:19 PM
  5. DUDE! what to do??
    By arie117 in forum Passes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 09:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •