Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Because Every Movie Quadrilogy Needs a Theme Song

  1. #1
    foof roberto73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stately Wayne Manor
    Posts
    2,997

    Default Because Every Movie Quadrilogy Needs a Theme Song

    Are you ready for Live Free or Die Hard? You're not? You say you haven't watched the first three movies in years? Lucky for you, Guyz Nite is here with a song to get you up to speed. Mojave Tent anyone?

    Oh, yeah: some NSFW language, if that's important for you to know.

    Last edited by roberto73; 06-21-2007 at 10:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Hey rubber toe, it's a message board not a English essay. NERD

  2. #2
    old school whynotsmile99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    LA, but I miss Ventura
    Posts
    5,304

    Default Re: Because Every Movie Quadrilogy Needs a Theme Song

    that was fantastic!
    Then I will hold you down and spit her percolations all over you until you're as greasy as the day she regrets pushing your big fat ass out her big fat cunt.

  3. #3
    Coachella Junkie luckyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    7,945

    Default Re: Because Every Movie Quadrilogy Needs a Theme Song

    Quote Originally Posted by whynotsmile99 View Post
    that was fantastic!
    Indeed!

    Die Hard with a Vengeance still is probably my favorite sequel of all time. I am kind of worried about this new one. McClane seems way too serious in the previews.

  4. #4
    Beef Supreme Mr.Nipples's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rancho Retardo
    Posts
    7,287

    Default Re: Because Every Movie Quadrilogy Needs a Theme Song

    from the new movie:

    "Yippee-Ki-Yeah MotherF-*Gunshot*"

    pg-13 my ass...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

  5. #5
    Coachella Junkie woogie846's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,662

    Default Re: Because Every Movie Quadrilogy Needs a Theme Song

    roberto, thank you for completing my life.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Because Every Movie Quadrilogy Needs a Theme Song

    Die Hard with a Vengeance is also my favorite of the series and the new one does look too serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    if i had 1200 bucks id buy another guitar, or a bunch of pot...

  7. #7
    foof roberto73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stately Wayne Manor
    Posts
    2,997

    Default Re: Because Every Movie Quadrilogy Needs a Theme Song

    Quote Originally Posted by woogie846 View Post
    roberto, thank you for completing my life.
    And here I was just aiming for a chuckle or two. I'll refrain from making any Tom Cruise/Jerry Maguire jokes.
    Last edited by roberto73; 06-21-2007 at 08:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Hey rubber toe, it's a message board not a English essay. NERD

  8. #8
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: Because Every Movie Quadrilogy Needs a Theme Song

    HOLY SHIT!! this has got to be the best thing youtube has ever birthed. im so fucking excited now. my girlfriend is gonna trip out when i show her this. i bet ill get laid.

  9. #9
    Member All That I Am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parlier, CA
    Posts
    1,503

    Default Re: Because Every Movie Quadrilogy Needs a Theme Song

    I bet you don't have a girlfriend.

    Ok the one thing i didn't get about die hard with a vengence is that if the bomb had two chemicals that weren't volatile unless mixed, then why don't they just cut one tube so that the two chemicals wouldn't mix?
    Last edited by All That I Am; 06-21-2007 at 10:57 AM.
    I miss Bill Hicks.

  10. #10
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: Because Every Movie Quadrilogy Needs a Theme Song

    pretty obvious answer. BECAUS THEN THERE WOULDNT BE A MOVIE.

    wanna be my girlfriend?

  11. #11
    foof roberto73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stately Wayne Manor
    Posts
    2,997

    Default Re: Because Every Movie Quadrilogy Needs a Theme Song

    Quote Originally Posted by All That I Am View Post
    Ok the one thing i didn't get about die hard with a vengence is that if the bomb had two chemicals that weren't volatile unless mixed, then why don't they just cut one tube so that the two chemicals wouldn't mix?
    That issue will be addressed in Guyz Nite's next song, "The Ballad of Plot Hole."
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Hey rubber toe, it's a message board not a English essay. NERD

  12. #12
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    41,040

    Default Re: Because Every Movie Quadrilogy Needs a Theme Song

    that video is hilarious. I don't know who Guyz Night is but they sound like all the rest of the cheap dump pop rock out there. At least they're more intelligent than the actual movies.

  13. #13
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: Because Every Movie Quadrilogy Needs a Theme Song

    they're only the best band in the world to have come up with this song,.

  14. #14
    old school crazzz2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,833

    Default Re: Because Every Movie Quadrilogy Needs a Theme Song

    Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    HOLY SHIT!! this has got to be the best thing youtube has ever birthed. im so fucking excited now. my girlfriend is gonna trip out when i show her this. i bet ill get laid.
    you need to amuse or entertain your gf in order to get laid? what are you, a court jester?

  15. #15
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: Because Every Movie Quadrilogy Needs a Theme Song

    yes. a volunteer court jeter.

Similar Threads

  1. Another Coachella Movie
    By medornage in forum Questions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 04:55 PM
  2. TV/Movie pet peeves
    By chairmenmeow47 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 07:58 PM
  3. Movie poster help
    By Somewhat Damaged in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 09:43 PM
  4. Coachella Movie
    By Quentin in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 05:56 PM
  5. Where's the movie thread?
    By amyzzz in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 10:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •