Page 713 of 729 FirstFirst ... 708709710711712713714715716717718 ... LastLast
Results 21,361 to 21,390 of 21855

Thread: The Phoenix Thread!

  1. #21361
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,549

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    7 weeks from right now, I will be in Hamburg.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

  2. #21362
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    39,965

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    Looks like Tom is avoiding my question directed at him... boo!
    I didn't realize the question was directed at me.



    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Damaged View Post
    So I was just thinking yesterday how we haven't had a meetup in what feels like forever, and the opening of this new restaurant sounds like as good an occasion as any. How's this weekend for everybody? And yes, Tom, you need to be in attendance.
    I have to go to Flag on Friday but I think I'll be back by Saturday evening.
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    HAY CAN SOMEONE DRIVE DOWN TO THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS AND SEE IF THE BEER BARN IS REALLY A BARN?

  3. #21363
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,584

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    You are the only one that I have only seen in April so I figured it was easily assumed. If Tom makes it out I will pool my spare change and at least come out for 1 beer & braut.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  4. #21364
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    39,965

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    If you and I are drinking beer together you don't have to worry about money.

    Also, you saw me in March, remember?
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    HAY CAN SOMEONE DRIVE DOWN TO THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS AND SEE IF THE BEER BARN IS REALLY A BARN?

  5. #21365
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,253

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    On Saturday, I will be at Sanibel Island in Florida, so I guess that is not too bad. However, I can't make a meetup for this weekend because of that.
    Last edited by amyzzz; 07-02-2012 at 12:31 PM. Reason: extra period.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  6. #21366
    old school downingthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Az
    Posts
    5,504

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    This weekend looks pretty good for me.

  7. #21367
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,549

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    I'm excited to report that it looks like they're opening a Cornish Pasty Co. downtown.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

  8. #21368
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,584

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    If you and I are drinking beer together you don't have to worry about money.

    Also, you saw me in March, remember?
    Oh Yeah, I had forgotten, I take it back. But it would be nice to see you more often, but I understand since you live so far.

    Also, that is a very kind offer, I will probably be in one way or another for Saturday if this happens. I just have to cross my fingers my daughter gets her subsistance check, if not I have to cover my rent and hers.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  9. #21369
    Dark Lord mountmccabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    11,850

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Yeah, menu is very very similar to Wurstekuche. Which is fine, because Wurstekuche is one of my favorite bars in the free world.
    I think I have been there before; I want to say I went there with folks after a Joanna Newsom concert in 2010. Can anyone else that was there (maybe 4 other board folks) confirm? The place I went to was cool, at any rate.

    Also next time you come to NYC I'd recommend trying Wechsler's Currywurst in the East Village.


    Also also hi, everybody!
    Last edited by mountmccabe; 07-02-2012 at 01:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

  10. #21370
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,549

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    I MISS YOU SO HARD
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

  11. #21371
    old school downingthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Az
    Posts
    5,504

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I MISS YOU SO HARD
    HAWT

  12. #21372
    Dark Lord mountmccabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    11,850

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    I miss y'all too!
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

  13. #21373
    old school downingthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Az
    Posts
    5,504

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Hi, John!

  14. #21374
    Member Timestretch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    761

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    I woke up damn early today and it's all because I got sausages and beer on my mind (and some curry ketchup)


  15. #21375
    old school downingthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Az
    Posts
    5,504

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    What day are we thinking for this weekend? Friday, or Saturday? They don't take reservations, but I can let them know ahead of time how many we are expecting, and they will do there best to accommodate.

  16. #21376
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,170

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    what's going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  17. #21377
    old school downingthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Az
    Posts
    5,504

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    what's going on?
    We were talking about doing a meet up at Brat Haus in Scottsdale. I know the chef there, and been a few times already. Very yummy beers and food!

  18. #21378
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,253

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    I could probably go Friday after work (6:30-ish), but I can't stay late because I have an early flight the next morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  19. #21379
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,584

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    I have nothing going on either Friday or Saturday, so just let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  20. #21380
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    39,965

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    LETS GO TONIGHT
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    HAY CAN SOMEONE DRIVE DOWN TO THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS AND SEE IF THE BEER BARN IS REALLY A BARN?

  21. #21381
    old school downingthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Az
    Posts
    5,504

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    tempting for me, but I have other plans

  22. #21382
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,549

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    We have boxing on Friday nights. Saturday is preferable.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

  23. #21383
    old school westcoastpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Took
    Posts
    2,980

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I'm excited to report that it looks like they're opening a Cornish Pasty Co. downtown.
    Sweet!
    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

  24. #21384
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,253

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    We already have a Cornish Pasty Co in Mesa. I go there once a month or so. If I'd have known you guys liked it, maybe we could have arranged a meet-up while it was still sort of exclusive to Mesa (and that tiny one in by ASU). It's damn noisy there though.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  25. #21385
    old school Somewhat Damaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    5,248

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    So, this weekend. What's the plan? We're going to that bar Saturday night regardless. Can't make it Friday.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I like the Coachella package they sent out this year. we now all have a snail.....cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    In 12 more years, that snail will be nice and ready for you to fuck it.

  26. #21386
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,113

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    We already have a Cornish Pasty Co in Mesa. I go there once a month or so. If I'd have known you guys liked it, maybe we could have arranged a meet-up while it was still sort of exclusive to Mesa (and that tiny one in by ASU). It's damn noisy there though.
    The ASU one is 3 times the size now. I was kind of bummed, I liked sitting at the kitchen and watching them work, but either it was really slow or they added a back kitchen because there was barely any activity and everyone else was sitting at the bar on the other side.

    I have to work Friday night for a few hours, I might be able to go out on Saturday, but it's iffy, I'll check in here.
    The Tinychat password is coache11a

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiloka View Post
    Share the art bus to enhance the festival... can be used as stage for band ...
    I can also come early and help set up ...
    How can you say no to this offer, Goldenvoice?

  27. #21387
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,584

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Damaged View Post
    So, this weekend. What's the plan? We're going to that bar Saturday night regardless. Can't make it Friday.
    I'm in for Saturday. What time are you guys thinking?
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  28. #21388
    old school downingthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Az
    Posts
    5,504

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Saturday is a go for me as well to Brat Haus. So far we have:

    Sean + Rayn
    Jen
    Rick
    Audra + 1

    Who else? Tom? Ivy? the Amy's?
    Last edited by downingthief; 07-05-2012 at 12:32 PM.

  29. #21389
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,253

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    As I said, I can't go Saturday. Have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  30. #21390
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,549

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    GOD SEAN LEARN TO READ
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

Similar Threads

  1. Caravan from Phoenix
    By faxman75 in forum Carpools
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 12:05 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 10:02 AM
  3. Anyone from Phoenix have room for one?
    By faxman75 in forum Carpools
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 07:59 AM
  4. Anyone from phoenix need a ride?
    By faxman75 in forum Carpools
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 12:43 AM
  5. Tucson/Phoenix
    By But He's In Depeche Mode! in forum Carpools
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 03:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •