Thread: Single Day Passes Limited????

Default Single Day Passes Limited????

Please any info that you guys can provide. Why are Single day passes limited? Is it going to be hard to buy 2 or 4 single days passes to Sunday this Saturday when tix go on sale? I haven't seen RATM since they rocked the Forum looking forward to seeing them back together.

Default Re: Single Day Passes Limited????

They better not be. I'm banking on getting a Friday ticket.

I find that for the UK festivals, the day tickets are the last to go but I don't know if it's the same for Coachella or not.

If you're buying your Tickets this Saturday when they go on sale, you'll definetely get them. No problem at all.

Now...if you're going to try and wait a couple of months and hope that Sunday tickets are still available, you may be out of luck. I'm sure the Sunday tickets will be the first to sell out...but no telling how soon that will be. I will be shocked if they sell out in one day...utterly shocked.

Psychic Friend always does a good job of letting us know when certain tickets are close to being gone.

not true...the one-day passes were very limited today. sunday passes were not available after only being on sale for 1/2 hr. I was online trying to get them. They may release more, but they won't say when. So we may all miss out again when they do it, if we aren't the first few hundred to buy again.

They are trying to get us to pay for the unaffordable $300 3-day passes (after taxes and charges)...write them to tell them what you think at concerts@goldenvoice.com

hopefully you can write to them about how much you enjoy the FESTIVAL

Why are Single day passes limited?
    MAYBE it's because this is a 3-day, 12 hour per day, multi-artist, music and arts festival. Not just a ratm concert. There are a lot of loyal coachella festival goers who want to see tons of bands on all 3 days and it wouldn't be fair that they can't go see other 30+ bands on sunday because a bunch of people come out of the woodwork to see one artist.

just my 2 cents.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    MAYBE it's because this is a 3-day, 12 hour per day, multi-artist, music and arts festival. Not just a ratm concert. There are a lot of loyal coachella festival goers who want to see tons of bands on all 3 days and it wouldn't be fair that they can't go see other 30+ bands on sunday because a bunch of people come out of the woodwork to see one artist.

just my 2 cents.
    as always...wise words!!

i say try everyday for a sunday pass. you never know if or when they might let more loose
    "I am just a watery Tart with a sword in her hand."

so why do they make it so hard to get one-day passes? you all act like they are providing some great service to all of us by sponsoring a concert.

my girlfriend makes a very astute observation in saying, "why not sell 2 day passes, though?" that weekend in April is finals week at UC schools, so students not able to attend on Friday but who want to go to the other two days are in a bit of a bind. this really doesn't affect me, but it's a good point, i thought.

that would be a step in the right direction at least

Quote Originally Posted by rebeldread View Post
    so why do they make it so hard to get one-day passes? you all act like they are providing some great service to all of us by sponsoring a concert.
    are you refering to Goldenvoice or ticketbastard??

They could not have the festival at all and then no one would see rage.

It really is simple in my eyes. If it was that important to anyone then they should have gotten their tixs in the presale or tried harder today. People got tixs after loads of others said they were sold out.

They arent making it harder for anyone. But they do know that there will or was a high percentage that is going for one day and for one band. Its econmics really. Its better to sell more three day than single day. And i think the line up they have given us validates such reason.

Just keep trying tixbastard... you just never know. and keep looking on the ticket section here. Good thing about here is that you will get a fair deal and not gouging.
    "I am just a watery Tart with a sword in her hand."

since when did ticketmaster sponsor a concert...they only sell tickets

eBay is going to be flooded with Friday and Saturday tickets. The limited single day ticket thing isn't going to stop anyone from only going to Rage, it'll only slow them down and inconvenience them a bit.

It's already started.
    Last edited by Mystagogue; 01-28-2007 at 03:19 AM.

The Rage fans are soooooo annoying! This forum is flooded with morons! It wasn't this bad last year with Tool! From what I've seen here I won't even bother trying to check out Rage...