Page 10 of 133 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICAL I'm drunk thread

Default Re: The OFFICAL I'm drunk thread

holy shit im drunk.....and i need to be....cos the gators lost and well im at a girls house and online and im on the fucking board.....well actually im on the board cos im making a deversion to me starting part two of my bet....i dont want to get to part five cos i might kill myself in the morning...so i decided before i leave the board cos i tell my friends on here the link to see the shit i do and i have to leave cos of the shit i do. I better make a funny drunk post that has nothing to do with the bet that makes me leave the board for good.....starting.....NOW.....

Well once there was a girl name Lonnie. Lonnie made a bet....she made a bet she knew she would win..WHY...well cos Lonnie was really a guy and her he nuts made her think like the man she wished she wasnt but really was. So she said i SEE YOUR BET. and bet your blah blah blah......then Lonnie's friend was like fuck that how about this....well that kept going on until there was five parts to the bet.....then Lonnie went to Brus Room in his T-Bow gear ready for a win....well Lonnie lost......that stupid man-bitch. So he decided that he had to take part of his first bet and allow the video tapes to roll even though it would ruin his chances to run for President of the United States of America (GO OBAMA) in many years to come. So he went to a bar with his friends and nobody knows him there. He threw his most lines like "I have a 9 incher you think you can fit it in your mouth", and " if you dont scream from my mean ill give you 100 bucks, that way you dont feel like a whore" to women.............................but you might think thats wrong fems but he did that to men to...well as you could imagine Lonnies night wasnt great at that bar.....he did it cos it was a bet he couldnt lose and the gods werent happy with Lonnie. Well thats all for now cos Lonnie has to go fullfil part two of the bet
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

I feel a little closer to the answer.

think i will get trashed tonight because i am the DD tomorrow all day, so its friday night ....yeaaaa ... some say they cant understand what i post anyway, just wait till later .... i might take some pics of when i gut my dog luv ya all ... canx**
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

i might take some pics of when i gut my dog
    What exactly does that mean? because it's giving me some really scary images....
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Ron, dont forget, youre drinking 2 for me. see you here later, if i dont passout.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    What exactly does that mean? because it's giving me some really scary images....
    i was sort of surprised nobody called me on that till you ....

the "guts" stuffing from this to make my halloween costume canx**

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    Ron, dont forget, youre drinking 2 for me. see you here later, if i dont passout.
    hey friend, thats done ..now working on just a friday and if peeps dont do signs, marooko is a libra, he cant be all bad ... canx**

Canexplain~ Remember...If you can't get it to fit, you can always hang it off yer leg...Your pic reminded me and made me laugh again...

im pretty hung over. i think the wine gave me a headache.

My little brother just came back from Iraq, He was there for 8 months.
    In Iraq he was not allowed to drink! So last night he tied one on!
    Today he hates all of his friends and tequila!!!
    .. __o
    .. -\ <,
    ..(_)/(_)

what the fuck was i drinking when i made this thread????

Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    aight i have never made an "offical" thread before and im allowed...why cos im FUCKING CACO MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!! many times ive been drunk and i have fucking great ideas but i dont post them....well here we go my friends from afar....we cant post drunk comments here...ok great....ill be rightback cos i need another drink...okay im back!!!!! so yeah here is what i have to say....me Ronnie O____ Ba__mon...i have this to say.....i think that C___y is fucking retarded....im so fucking tired of her fucking ass.....i want to just deleatee her damn number from my phone....i think i talked to ya__o about this before but i dont remmeber.....fuck the bitch and i wont allow me to fall into the dark zone i did with Chr___a.....OMG FRANKIE WONT STOP WAGGING HIS DAMN TAIL!!!!!! FUCKING DAWG IS PISSING ME OFF WIT HTHAT DCAMN TAIL...its just going wag wag wag.....wag wa g wag....wwwwwaaggg igty wag wag. fucking dog. So as i was saying you fkcing munkeys OOHHHH OHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHHHHHHHH.......i have this idea for a movie and i drew up mi poster to the film...i hope i remember to scan it.....if i forget plz remeind me to scan it to send yall..ok??? fucking remind me!!!!! the whole movie begins here...now....right fucking here...with fucking frankie wagging that satan tail of his and you reading about it.....and when it ends you think the movie ended when you see the credits but it really ends when you read the back of the dvd cover and the movie says THE END!!!! do you understand????? btw gabe WHERE THE phone is ring berightback...im back....FUCK IS MY GLASSES????well they arent mind they belong to megh_an.....but she needs them back and i need them back if i need her...y9ou know what i mean my negro with whiteout on himself??? aight enought for now peace out my brothers and sisters from other mothers

enjoy the drunk thread
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

You still never posted the poster.

what the fuck was i drinking when i made this thread????
    Crown Royal or Jack.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

just got home. from a wedding too much fuckin wine. i feel sadf i think these bioards make me sad. or i think i am just sad. why arent peoplr happy? life isnt hard we make it hard.

Wait until closer to the time the 2008 line-up is announced. This board will make you really happy then. Especially if you like The National, The Hold Steady, The Pipettes, and Portishead. (Work with me here, GV.)

fuckn portishead would be fuckin awesome.
    but how about

this song hurts. i hurt evrytime i gear thid song.
    so any of you renember this band. good nite iam done.

Quote Originally Posted by goodgrl View Post
    just got home. from a wedding too much fuckin wine. i feel sadf i think these bioards make me sad. or i think i am just sad. why arent peoplr happy? life isnt hard we make it hard.
    you are sad because you can't read subtext. It happens. Life goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by CuervoPH View Post
    Wait until closer to the time the 2008 line-up is announced. This board will make you really happy then. Especially if you like The National, The Hold Steady, The Pipettes, and Portishead. (Work with me here, GV.)
    OKKERVIL RIVER
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Good call! Okkervil River too. Presale password in '08 will probably be "st*g* n*m*s"

Tom's gone and sent out the bat signal.

yeah, as if that's done me any good in the past. pshaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

so its been a progress on myh hair....4 inches is off at the moment....im treating the cutting of my hair like great sex, i have to take my time. but i ended up waking up today in thepm and found 2 tickets to velvet revolver in my wallet.....i dont know how they got there but theywere there....so i called my boy up and we went.....we got a bottle of patron and finished the whole thing on the way there missed sparta, missed alice in chains but watched VR for about 20 minutes......THEY SUCKED MY HAIRY ASSHOLE DRY. We sat at the tiki bar away from the stage drank a few margaritas and went to brus....well we got some more margaritas and well im here on the board drunk and that means my night sucked cos im not getting __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

sorry the line is so long well cos im caco

so yeah im going to bed and waking up in 3 hours for work....and im just blah blah bah blah.........thats right i hate alma....and ben crapyourpantsinburger i miss the inces and inces of my hair.............im going to miss it alot cos im like Samponson....you cut my shit off and my mojo is gone and you can call me Bug. And fuck Deliah, that backstabing bitch. she took me for all my hair and my power.....she couldnt handle the power of ellllll Rono0283....thats right biiiiiiaatchhhh thats me the ron digity from the 954 BITCH Crackers with papers....GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by goodgrl View Post
    You may be sad as a reuslt of sad people on the board. The number of happy people on this board has lowered since Coachella 07. People will change (I hope) as Cochellla 08 comes closer. It's a combination of some people having to be on the board because it's their job (or at least have made it their job)and people that just are not happy. The conversation on this board would be so much different if people had to pay to post.

so its been a progress on myh hair....4 inches is off at the moment....im treating the cutting of my hair like great sex, i have to take my time. but i ended up waking up today in thepm and found 2 tickets to velvet revolver in my wallet.....i dont know how they got there but theywere there....so i called my boy up and we went.....we got a bottle of patron and finished the whole thing on the way there missed sparta, missed alice in chains but watched VR for about 20 minutes......THEY SUCKED MY HAIRY ASSHOLE DRY. We sat at the tiki bar away from the stage drank a few margaritas and went to brus....well we got some more margaritas and well im here on the board drunk and that means my night sucked cos im not getting __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

sorry the line is so long well cos im caco

so yeah im going to bed and waking up in 3 hours for work....and im just blah blah bah blah.........thats right i hate alma....and ben crapyourpantsinburger i miss the inces and inces of my hair.............im going to miss it alot cos im like Samponson....you cut my shit off and my mojo is gone and you can call me Bug. And fuck Deliah, that backstabing bitch. she took me for all my hair and my power.....she couldnt handle the power of ellllll Rono0283....thats right biiiiiiaatchhhh thats me the ron digity from the 954 BITCH Crackers with papers....GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY BITCH

I love when you type drunk in this thread. You make me want to drink.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

jesus god please just get me through this day so I can go home and drink until I pass out.

Quote Originally Posted by full on idle View Post
    jesus god please just get me through this day so I can go home and drink until I pass out.
    you could some some salvia and pass out

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    You may be sad as a reuslt of sad people on the board. The number of happy people on this board has lowered since Coachella 07. People will change (I hope) as Cochellla 08 comes closer. It's a combination of some people having to be on the board because it's their job (or at least have made it their job)and people that just are not happy. The conversation on this board would be so much different if people had to pay to post.

I love when you type drunk in this thread. You make me want to drink.
    Or, have to drink???

YO!!!! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO THE OTHER POSTS ANDF PAGES? DID I MISS SOMETHING TODAY?? WTF?!?!

forget it. im sick.

So here I go....im sitting in my boxers (they have the boys of play on them) and welll its an early night for me cos Ive gotten about 2 hours of sleep last night and well i need my sleep tonight cos tomorrow i need rest cos its the day i didnt get rest from the night before.

so let me tell you of last night. it was firefighter auction night at brus room. No im not into guys but yes im into women and i love it when about 150 women show up to buy a firefighter and only 5 win.....why cos i that gives me 95 horney drunk women to choose from.....but out of those 95 50 of them are hoooottt not hot like oh my god im god to nut my pants like i just left a strip club....but hot like oh my god i almost nut my pants cos i let a strip club (btw that line is in one of my stories that im to embarrassed to finish) so yeah im talking to these women nothing happen....i get them to watch my friends band that plays at 10...they hsow up the me of fire are gone and my friends try to auction me off.....i was bought for 4 dollars and 50 cents......FOR SHAME....IM FUCKING RONNIE.....I HAVE A GREAT REP IN THIS TOWN IN THE SACK...ANDIM WORTH 4.50...FUCK THIS SHIT.......so i end up talking up Courtney (gabe i need to start the spreadsheet for you of the women of ronnie sorry im a slacker) ive been hunting for this girl for a long time....no i dont just want to make a mess of her face i want to enjoy her company while i make a mess of her face (the noise of that mess is kabloooough) She told me the worst thing she could tell me "i dont shit where i eat" she works at brus rooom and thats my home.....so she told me up front she likes me but its going to be a challenge....its a total sampson vs. golith.....finally we progress past the flirt and talk serious...but she tells me upfront like a sprite commerical that its going to be a challenge.

well come 2am they close i sit there with her and have a few more dirnks till about 3....we go to cheers and leave after 4 minutes....never left the car....im thinking alllllllll yeahhhhhhh caco is going to get the ill na na and put it in her ni ni (pronounced knee knee) well when we showed up to my place (she drove me home cos i was intoxicated cos i was bringing sexy back YEAH YOU MOTHHERFUCKERS DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT YEAH) and she gives me her number cos we made an arrangement to have dinner next week ( i get paid next firiday day FCUKING CAT I CANT SEE THE CREEN MOVE...BEFORE I KILL YOU AND JENNIE HATES MEE AENVEN MORE) ( I just bit the cat) well finally we exacha CCATTT MOOOOOVEEEEEEE THE FUCK OUT OF MEY WAY bbbiteeeeee throw....holy shit cats do land on their feet.

so yeah we exchange numbers and i go to bed around 4......unlaid with my caco in my hand....wake up 2 hours later and go to work......she texts me around 4:15 letting me she got home safe......she texts me around 1pm wondering how my day is going and how i am feeling.....THAT DID IT FOR ME......this girl is a keeper

so today i had to take a drug test at work.....i was still drunk pissed when i showed up at work...go to the place and well i couldnt piss.....i tried about 8 times and still coudlndt do it cos i had to take a shit...i ask the lady if i could take a shit and pee in the cup but she said thats not allowed .....and hour and half goes by and she sayed if i have to go number 2 to pee DO IT....well i peed and didnt shit my pants like i almost did....i felt like a dirty douche with blood.

my exgirlfirend rita is on her way but i dont want her to come cos jamie is outside fighting with her boss/boyfriend with 6 kids...is outside and im waiting for him to hit her so i can beat some ass plus im waiting for courtney to call me back but if she doesnt call me back and he doesnt hit her well thats to ritas favor cos im going to sing that song "im going to put you to bed...bed bed...and everybody eh eh eh eh oh eh eh eh eh im put my fingers through your hair blah blah blah blah i put you to bed bed bed"

Wait, wait, wait...I'm laughing so fucking hard at this that I may have to re-read it in case I missed something! But, first...I do believe a shot of tequilla is in order before proceeding...

I wonder how many reading this ended up peeing or shitting their pants while laughing??? Raise your hands!