Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JUGGALO GATHERING 2007

Default Re: JUGGALO GATHERING 2007

here's a juggaloo....you can have him

What are some good things to bring to the Gathering?

A Juggalo in the wild should be prepared. Some things you can pack that might help you out during the weekend include:

*Camping gear (tent, flashlights, sleeping bags, rain gear, etc.)
    *Cameras and Video Recorders
    *Backpacks and travel bags to carry stuff in
    *Bug spray and bug torches
    *Cell phones and communicators
    *Water bottles and canteens
    *Ninja suits, costumes of any kind
    *Face paint
    *Juggalo Pride

This made me laugh really hard......
    Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

knicker what?

Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePete View Post
    knicker what?
    *****, what sport you play pansy!!!!
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviate_420 View Post
    What are some good things to bring to the Gathering?

A Juggalo in the wild should be prepared. Some things you can pack that might help you out during the weekend include:

*Camping gear (tent, flashlights, sleeping bags, rain gear, etc.)
    *Cameras and Video Recorders
    *Backpacks and travel bags to carry stuff in
    *Bug spray and bug torches
    *Cell phones and communicators
    *Water bottles and canteens
    *Ninja suits, costumes of any kind
    *Face paint
    *Juggalo Pride

This made me laugh really hard......
    ppl shouldnt be leavin dey cribz without JUGGALO PRIDE!

much clown love
    Zack de la Rocha both RAPS and ROCKS, suckaz.

Us JUGGALOZ getz a swimmin hole. Top dat shit, yo.

I don't care if its an alias, I want Rap/Rock is life to be in the next create a festival contest!
    I miss Bill Hicks.

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    DSFKJHDFGUYEWRTUYERGHDFGJHKDSFHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAH

Oh and this is HILARIOUS, THE legend grows!!

The prophecy began over ten years ago, when the Carnival of Carnage took its place as the first mighty Joker's Card. As the Carnival moved on, the prophecy grew, evolved, spread worldwide and became legend. Whole nations quaked in fear, as the Insane Clown Posse took the world as their stage, warning that the Carnival was coming, and that it would consume all. Now it's 2007, and as the daytime festivities come to a close, and evening falls across Hatchet Landing, a mighty sound builds from the center of the Carnival grounds. Soon the Juggalos will gather before the Main Stage, and their voices will rise with the sounds of wicked music. The lights will come up to reveal thousands of painted faces, and all will know the Carnival HAS come, and it is here! Let those who doubt fall deaf before our mighty sound! Let the show begin!

Insane Clown Posse

Just when you thought it was safe to be near the main stage... BLAAMMM!!! It hits you like a hurricane force wind! The rollercoaster ride leading up to the last performance of the Gathering will seem to be that first hill you climb before you are thrown into so many loops, twists, turns, and curls that you'll be screaming your lungs out, trying not to be hurled off into the cosmos! Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope are in the front seat, taking you on a Wicked Clown ride that no one has ever witnessed before! As soon as the music starts, your wig will be permanently thrown back, your skin pulled back tight across your face, and your knuckles stark white as you try to withstand the sheer magnitude of what is assaulting your senses. Can you handle the devastation?!?!

Twiztid

The phenoms of the phat freshness are back like a heart attack, bringing to you the sound from the underground that will send you reeling back but wanting more! When Madrox and Monoxide perform, you will soon understand why they are the diabolic duo, ready to put to the test their lyrical skills and take it all up to the next level. If this was fuckin' Sesame Street, this pair would give you a whole new definition for the letter M: be it with Mirrors, Myths, or Mutants, they bring to you the Mostasteless music to ever rock the urban scene! When they hit the main stage and hit you with that hellacious Twitid sound, you will soon get a whole new perspective on what underground music is all about!

Blaze

Just when you thought it was safe to walk the roads at night, you suddenly feel a grip on your soul as it pulls you down to the ground. You try to run, you try to get away, but it's unavoidable. You just became the victim of the deep-thumpin' bass and hard-hittin' sounds of Psychopathic's favorite dead homie! Just like in the movies, you can't expect this guy to drop no matter what is thrown at him. He'll just rise back up, stronger than ever, and blast you so hard with a language only truly understood on the streets! One Less G in the Hood? Only when we're talkin' about the living breathing gangstas! So keep your pulse in check because when this undead giant of the urban groove gets on stage, you just might join him after the show!

Boondox

Creeping out of the backwoods with an unbridled energy comes a man. If you were at last year's Gathering, you got a glimpse of what he can bring to an outdoor event. It was the time for the Harvest, and he collected the seed he planted in everyone which had grown into a force beyond rekoning with. But that season is now over, and the fruit of his labor has become a bounty. The Punkinhed has a tale for you, brought forth in the southern rap stylings of Boondox! This ain't no alleyway in some urban sprawl! This is out in the open, amongst the trees and hills. The Gathering is his natural element and he is going to bring to you a new twist on the rap scene that will make the forest come alive, its shadows reaching towards you in time with the music. Are you ready?

I saw a Juggalow this morning buying some beer, at like 10 am....

Quote Originally Posted by SojuGorae View Post
    Rap/RockIsLife should be inducted in the alias hall of fame.
    was thinking the same thing...but who knows, this is what happens when Rage plays at Coachella, draws in a crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Rap/rock Is Life View Post
    da gatherin of tha juggaloz gotz a sense of community and bruthahood dat coachella aint got. and da lineup alwayz be better. and dont ferget wrestlin! but coachella had rage. maybe rage play juggalo gathering this year!
    nevermind...its an alias.

man, ICP changed my life. i didnt got no religin or spiritual shit until ICP revealed all da cards o'da Dark Carnival. i believe every river in Shangri-la is a different flava of FAYGO and juggalos and juggalettes can swim and drink as much as dey want and when its time to turn da crank on da riddlebox i know i be goin to teh shangri-la and not teh hells pit.

man, ICP changed my life. i didnt got no religin or spiritual shit until ICP revealed all da cards o'da Dark Carnival. i believe every river in Shangri-la is a different flava of FAYGO and juggalos and juggalettes can swim and drink as much as dey want and when its time to turn da crank on da riddlebox i know i be goin to teh shangri-la and not teh hells pit.
    this has got to be someone clever? but who?

It's malcomjamawasawesome or whoever.

Juggalo gathering is probably the worst festival ever, but I kind of wish Coachella had a swimming hole...

i can't believe this festival is for real. only 150 bucks! wow

or 350 to get deluxe camping. fuck
    Then I will hold you down and spit her percolations all over you until you're as greasy as the day she regrets pushing your big fat ass out her big fat cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by whynotsmile99 View Post
    i can't believe this festival is for real. only 150 bucks! wow

or 350 to get deluxe camping. fuck
    fuck ya, THE GATHERING be worth $3500, itz dat good, yo. c u there?

Boy. You must have nothing better to do with your life.

fuck ya, THE GATHERING be worth $3500, itz dat good, yo. c u there?
    Hello, this is your captain speaking, we are currently 23,000 feet over "Rap/Rock's" head, enjoy your flight.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

I hadn't heard of ICP in at least 5 years, but when I went to some MADD Victim's Impact Panel a few months back for a DUI I got (I'm such a wicked person, I know), there was this gnarly-lookin' bitch there with a home-made ICP shirt on. She looked under 21 and she was hanging outside with her mom, who seemed embarrassed to be seen next to her daughter. Still, I was desperate for pussy and juggalette pussy's better than no pussy, right? So I got her digits and ever since, we been hooking up and I got the juggalo pride like no other ('cept maybe Rap/rock is Life). For realz, yo, I be hittin' up da Juggalo Gathering 2007 and be wonderin' how I lived these past several yearz without the ICP in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    It's like finding out an old high school buddy is on meth, and you're not sure if any of the rumors of him giving handies behind Burger King are true but they very likely could be.

ain't no pussy better then juggalette pussy. dem hoes really know what dey doin!

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Damaged View Post
    I hadn't heard of ICP in at least 5 years, but when I went to some MADD Victim's Impact Panel a few months back for a DUI I got (I'm such a wicked person, I know), there was this gnarly-lookin' bitch there with a home-made ICP shirt on. She looked under 21 and she was hanging outside with her mom, who seemed embarrassed to be seen next to her daughter. Still, I was desperate for pussy and juggalette pussy's better than no pussy, right? So I got her digits and ever since, we been hooking up and I got the juggalo pride like no other ('cept maybe Rap/rock is Life). For realz, yo, I be hittin' up da Juggalo Gathering 2007 and be wonderin' how I lived these past several yearz without the ICP in my life.
    Only Somewhat Damaged?
    Alright... I regret the screen name.

Why is this thread still alive?

i used to work with a guy who was really into ICP, KMK and all that. He kept bragging about spending thousands of dollars on last years festival alone. He didn't fail to mention that Vanilla Ice was there as well. This event is more depressing than anything

but seriously

[/thread]

You're only bumping it by contributing.

You bumped it first.

True, but you just bumped it again... What am I thinking? I'm done. Lets let it die.

Okay.

Sorry.

Jugglohos