Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Fuck Is Wrong With Men?

Default The Fuck Is Wrong With Men?

Good Afternoon, Bitches.

Here is your companion thread to argue your side of the case. Lord knows this is every woman's fantasy, so please all get together in a big sewing circle of posts and hash out the problems: what is wrong with us dick-havers?
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Default Re: The Fuck Is Wrong With Men?

we dont clean our pubes out of the drain...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

That's woman's work though, that shouldn't count against us.

hahhaa. sick.

but i do get pissed at my brother for never cleaning the sink after he shaves.
    '03 '04 '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '12 '13 '13

You are too unemotional.

1. Dick-havers are too unemotional

That is not a fault--that is sanity. But we'll put it on the board because I am not a dictator... yet.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    You are too unemotional.
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    1. Dick-havers are too unemotional
    Okay. But then don't ask me to share my "non-existent" feelings and then crucify me when it's something you didn't want to hear. I was strong and I was stoic like you wanted me to be and I was present and attentive to each and every one of your needs. Once those were said and done, you asked me about mine and I said "no really, I'm fine." And you said, "no really, what's going on?" And I said, "well, it would be nice if maybe we could start going to bed earlier on the weeknights because I have to be into the office early this week." And you said, "fine" and turned your head to the wall. And I said, "babe, what is it?" and you said "nothing" with your face buried in a pillow. and i reached for you and stroked your shoulder and i said, "no really, what is it?" And you started crying and said "you don't have to judge me." And I said, "I'm not judging you, you asked me what I was feeling and I told you." And you said, "nothing I ever do is good enough for you". And I said, "that's not true. I was just trying to share with you like you asked. I thought that's what intimacy was all about, our honest feelings." And you said, "Yeah, but your feelings are designed to make me feel like SHIT." And then you started crying. Loudly. And then I had to apologize, profusely and repeatedly. And then more discussion followed, by which I mean more of YOUR feelings about the state of YOUR world and by then, it was two in the morning and I was wired and exhausted and agitated and restless, yet you started to drift off to sleep, your thirst for blood satiated. Of course, this fact alone negated the original point of the discussion which led me to believe, as it does for so many other men, that perhaps it's best in the future to NOT OPEN MY FUCKING MOUTH AFTER A CERTAIN POINT IN THE EVENING. What you don't know won't hurt you. Ignorance is bliss.

True story, by the way. Couple of nights ago. I can't make that shit up off the top of my head. Also, take this particular tale and repeat it about two or three times a week and you pretty much got the state of marriage slash long term relationships in this country. True? I think we all can admit that. Life is a series of compromises and we all know it, so how about let's not attack each other for the things that we have to do in order to find our respective peace of mind? I am of the opinion that a certain gender pulls this kind of shit all the time. And then you wonder why we'd rather not talk all the fucking time. Is it any wonder? I mean really.

I think that's a cliche and it certainly doesn't represent the communication dynamics in my relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Haha, I see that I've found someone willing to participate in this experiment in Mob. Good Mob, goooooooooood...

Also,

Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    I think that's a cliche and it certainly doesn't represent the communication dynamics in my relationship.
    How is it a cliche if it actually happened to me? And I actually think I'm in a pretty healthy relationship filled with open and honest dialogue most of the time. But I would be remiss not to mention that I feel that some degree of this dynamic exists in every relationship. Like I said, it's a compromise. Women have to put up with our nonsense sometimes and sometimes we have to put up with theirs. This is one of those times.

Haha, I see that I've found someone willing to participate in this experiment in Mob. Good Mob, goooooooooood...
    And I'm not signing off on this guy's whole agenda either. A point or two were raised that I felt were salient and so I commented. I am on my own team here, as always.

Like I said, generalities are dangerous. But you kids have fun storming the castle. Go 'head.

Well - I guess what I'm saying is that both men and women can get butt hurt like that when actually given the truth about something. I'm more of a whiney cunt when my wife tells me shit like that (especially the going to bed issue!). Tev. I'm not on team lastgreatmen and his retarded threads either. I'm done now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Jesus Christ, why the fuck is everything ad hominem with you folks? I just tried to start a little bit of interesting dialogue and provided equal opportunity for both sides of the issue.

I'm not interested in anyone being on my team and I don't have an agenda, I just wanted SOMEBODY to participate in my attempts to start a thread that might involve an actual conversation instead of all the nothing I saw on the board today.

Sorry for making it sound like you were in any way associated with me, Mob, I take it all back. You too Yabs--I'll be sure that any record of you posting in one of my retarded threads is expunged from your permanent board record.

Jesus Christ, why the fuck is everything ad hominem with you folks? I just tried to start a little bit of interesting dialogue and provided equal opportunity for both sides of the issue.

I'm not interested in anyone being on my team and I don't have an agenda, I just wanted SOMEBODY to participate in my attempts to start a thread that might involve an actual conversation instead of all the nothing I saw on the board today.

Sorry for making it sound like you were in any way associated with me, Mob, I take it all back. You too Yabs--I'll be sure that any record of you posting in one of my retarded threads is expunged from your permanent board record.
    I am so confused.

Why are you being sensitive? You're a male. That's just not right.

The world as I know it is coming to an end.

I guess I'm just used to responding in Cuntish when someone speaks to me in Cuntish, force of habit. Sometimes I forget that men speak Cuntish on this board from time to time.

2. When men are cunty it's three times as embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by mob roulette View Post
    Okay. But then don't ask me to share my "non-existent" feelings and then crucify me when it's something you didn't want to hear. I was strong and I was stoic like you wanted me to be and I was present and attentive to each and every one of your needs. Once those were said and done, you asked me about mine and I said "no really, I'm fine." And you said, "no really, what's going on?" And I said, "well, it would be nice if maybe we could start going to bed earlier on the weeknights because I have to be into the office early this week." And you said, "fine" and turned your head to the wall. And I said, "babe, what is it?" and you said "nothing" with your face buried in a pillow. and i reached for you and stroked your shoulder and i said, "no really, what is it?" And you started crying and said "you don't have to judge me." And I said, "I'm not judging you, you asked me what I was feeling and I told you." And you said, "nothing I ever do is good enough for you". And I said, "that's not true. I was just trying to share with you like you asked. I thought that's what intimacy was all about, our honest feelings." And you said, "Yeah, but your feelings are designed to make me feel like SHIT." And then you started crying. Loudly. And then I had to apologize, profusely and repeatedly. And then more discussion followed, by which I mean more of YOUR feelings about the state of YOUR world and by then, it was two in the morning and I was wired and exhausted and agitated and restless, yet you started to drift off to sleep, your thirst for blood satiated. Of course, this fact alone negated the original point of the discussion which led me to believe, as it does for so many other men, that perhaps it's best in the future to NOT OPEN MY FUCKING MOUTH AFTER A CERTAIN POINT IN THE EVENING. What you don't know won't hurt you. Ignorance is bliss.

True story, by the way. Couple of nights ago. I can't make that shit up off the top of my head. Also, take this particular tale and repeat it about two or three times a week and you pretty much got the state of marriage slash long term relationships in this country. True? I think we all can admit that. Life is a series of compromises and we all know it, so how about let's not attack each other for the things that we have to do in order to find our respective peace of mind? I am of the opinion that a certain gender pulls this kind of shit all the time. And then you wonder why we'd rather not talk all the fucking time. Is it any wonder? I mean really.
    classic rant. classic.

I don't understand the statement that men are too unemotional. Every man I've ever known has been deeply emotional but the fears of being judged and asked to explain and poked and prodded about sensitive things is much bigger and therefore they decline to share the intimate things.

What I do grasp is that some women feel the need to over-emote in order to make up for the lack of emotion exhibited by their males, thereby only exacerbating the problem.

The leap from this:
    "well, it would be nice if maybe we could start going to bed earlier on the weeknights because I have to be into the office early this week."
    to this:
    And you started crying and said "you don't have to judge me." And I said, "I'm not judging you, you asked me what I was feeling and I told you." And you said, "nothing I ever do is good enough for you".
    Makes absolutely no sense to me. None. At. All. Srsly. What? You can't get there from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    The leap from this:

to this:

Makes absolutely no sense to me. None. At. All. Srsly. What? You can't get there from here.
    ummmm, we're talking about women here. of course it doesn't make sense. duh.

Sorry. Being a man as I am, it is sometimes hard to differentiate between someone who is a female and someone who is a loon.

Edit: I did not mean that mob's lady friend is a loon.
    Last edited by Hannahrain; 06-08-2007 at 04:06 PM.

<--- I know what's wrong this man.

His wife won't shut the fuck up.
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓

Quote Originally Posted by crazzz2007 View Post
    ummmm, we're talking about women here. of course it doesn't make sense. duh.
    Hahahahahaha. Well played.

Ladies, hear me. Men make perfect sense. They really do. You just have to dumb yourself down a little.

Quote Originally Posted by thefunkylama View Post
    Ladies, hear me. Men make perfect sense. They really do. You just have to dumb yourself down a little.
    Wait... you mean you're all not doing that already?

men can only handle one question/topic at a time. SO annoying in emails where I need to know a few things and i only get a reply to the first thing. I have learned i need to send 1 email per question.

i will post other things in separate boxes because i learned.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Thank you, Dani.

At least somebody around here has the balls to just dive into the theme. Balls I would chase with a golf cart.

3. Men do not ask enough questions in e-mails.

What the fuck is wrong? I wish I knew....seriously.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

3. Men do not ask enough questions in e-mails.
    shouldnt that say men do not answer more than one question per email? (or dont read.. same thing i guess)
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Men have ugly weewee!

Better them than us.