Page 548 of 635 FirstFirst ... 543544545546547548549550551552553 ... LastLast
Results 16,411 to 16,440 of 19039

Thread: The Girls Only Thread

Default Re: The Girls Only Thread

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    Did my tips yesterday! I still wish I could do my whole head, but this is an alright compromise.

This looks fantastic!

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

Thanks! I get so restless, I can't leave my shit alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Corinna, your hair looks great! I love the contrast of the brown with the red.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Coachella Junkie

I like the red tips!

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/brid...201500809.html

wow. i'm so glad that the one time i was a bridesmaid i got to wear my own dress and the wedding was local.

though one of my close friends is getting married in jamaica next year. that will probably be pricey, but at least i know she won't give me a list of crap to accomplish by specific deadlines, christ.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

FUCKKKKKK I just got the worst god damn haircut of my mother flippin life!!! Of course this happens when I start seeing a great guy... Now I look super dyke masculine with a hint of soccer mom.
    Weedeater/Black Cobra 1/17 @ Thee Parkside | Justin Timberlake @ SAP Center 1/19 | Scott H. Biram @ Rickshaw Stop 3/11 (?) |DEATH @ The Chapel 3/23 | Gary Numan @ the Fillmore 4/6 | Coachella Weekend 1 | Franz Ferdinand 4/28

Ooooh, I hate bad haircuts . Can you wear cute hats for a couple of weeks?

Coachella Junkie

I'm sure it's not as bad as you think? And your hair grows pretty quickly, right?

Quote Originally Posted by sbconnection View Post
    FUCKKKKKK I just got the worst god damn haircut of my mother flippin life!!! Of course this happens when I start seeing a great guy... Now I look super dyke masculine with a hint of soccer mom.
    The good thing is guys don't notice hair. He probably doesn't even know you got it cut unless you said something to him about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    The good thing is guys don't notice hair. He probably doesn't even know you got it cut unless you said something to him about it.
    This is true. I cut off about 8 inches the last time. No one noticed.

8 is a lot of inches!!! Its kinda hard to not notice my bad hair cut. The front loks super cute but the girl shaved the bottom of my head and pretty much left a straight line seperating the normal top of my hair from the shaved. Maybe if it was blended in better it wouldn't be so bad but from the back I have a bowl cut... I am slowly but surly looking like jon and kate plus 8! Oh noooooo
    Weedeater/Black Cobra 1/17 @ Thee Parkside | Justin Timberlake @ SAP Center 1/19 | Scott H. Biram @ Rickshaw Stop 3/11 (?) |DEATH @ The Chapel 3/23 | Gary Numan @ the Fillmore 4/6 | Coachella Weekend 1 | Franz Ferdinand 4/28

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

You should rock the fuck out of that bowl cut. Honestly, 98% of ridiculous things can look wonderful if you have enough confidence/not-giving-a-shit-ness.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    The good thing is guys don't notice hair.
    Hate to butt in, but this isn't true. It's just a bad idea to tell a girl you're dating that they got a terrible haircut.

hey world, whatever happened to simple black cotton bikini panties without some granny band at the top. suggestions anyone? i made the mistake of thinking i had enough energy to go to the mall. i made it through macy's, victoria's secret, and dillards.
    Last edited by chairmenmeow47; 10-05-2012 at 05:47 PM.

hey world, whatever happened to simple black cotton bikini panties without some granny band at the top. suggestions anyone? i made the mistake of thinking i had enough energy to go to the mall. i made it through macy's, victoria's secret, and dillards.
    I recently got some nice briefs in black at Victorias Secret, with a lacy edge style and some with white polka dots. They are out there but not in plain sight. They were the invisible style. Did you ask for help?
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

These are the sorts of problems that the internet is made for. I'm about 99% sure that Gap Body has basic black cotton stuff in a variety of styles. If not, perhaps try Figleaves.com or BareNecessities.com, because they have everything.

Have I expressed how much I detest the fact that when you go to most dry cleaners, men's dress shirts around $3-4 to get cleaned, but women's dress shirts are usually more like $7-8? It pisses me off to no end. Especially when we are talking about the same exact fabric and styling.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Have I expressed how much I detest the fact that when you go to most dry cleaners, men's dress shirts around $3-4 to get cleaned, but women's dress shirts are usually more like $7-8? It pisses me off to no end. Especially when we are talking about the same exact fabric and styling.
    Apparently they say it's because the women's shirts are shaped differently than the standard (mens) and require additional time. I call bullshit. This angers me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

thanks courtney

every dry cleaner i've been too has a mysterious pricing system that isn't available for me to see. or some of my clothes could be categorized two different ways. i am always afraid to do dry cleaning because i never have any idea how much it will cost.

also, went to flagstaff to see my mom and got some sexy new business attire for work. i <3 clearance racks!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Apparently they say it's because the women's shirts are shaped differently than the standard (mens) and require additional time. I call bullshit. This angers me too.
    Fuck that. Women are 50% of the population. That should be just as "standard" as men. Someone needs to design a shirt form or whatever they use with boobs.

preach on, courtney!

anyone know of good websites for plus size thigh highs? normal thigh highs always roll down my thighs. i'm looking for white ones with red bows.

*edit*

derrr, i can just buy white ones and glue on the bows myself.
    Last edited by chairmenmeow47; 10-07-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Ivy, perhaps try hipsandcurves.com.

And, for whatever it's worth, I don't actually even understand thigh highs that are supposed to stay up by themselves. If you have even a tiny little bit of pudge, they are going to make you look like sausage around the elastic top if they are tight enough to stay up. And, if they are loose enough to create a clean line along your leg, then they will inevitably roll down. Personally, I prefer to go for looser leg tops and hook it up to a garter. It's the only way that works for my body type.

oh yeah, i'm definitely using a garter. my former roommate is one of the few people who can wear them free-standing without a garter. i couldn't find the style i was looking for, but thankfully i found a pair on amazon that are pretty cute and had free shipping. free shipping gets me every time. just like it did a minute ago at nordstroms.com. i bought a shirt for my costume, but then in the clearance section found some bad-ass bright pink tights for $2 and some mesh bright pink panties for $5. i need to step away from the computer tonight before i go broke lol.

Try sockdreams.com. I'm not sure about thigh highs in particular, but I know they do have several items for larger thighs there.
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Coachella Junkie

I love Sock Dreams. I've never tried any sheer/pantyhose material stockings or thigh highs from them but their long socks are amazing. I have a bunch of over the knee socks & thigh high socks from them that actually fit and don't roll or slide down. What is nice is that they give fit recommendations based on thigh size (in inches), and have stuff that works for both skinny legs and plumper ones.

Insider sources tell me that the "wrinkle-resistant" shirts you can buy from Brooks Brothers actually don't need ironing as long as you hang them up while they are still hot from the dryer. I am going to look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Insider sources tell me that the "wrinkle-resistant" shirts you can buy from Brooks Brothers actually don't need ironing as long as you hang them up while they are still hot from the dryer. I am going to look into this.
    I have a lot of those shirts. "don't need ironing" is a bit of a stretch. Those shirts travel well, which is why I buy them, but I still have them professionally laundered. Mostly because, it only costs half of what it costs women to get their shirts done.
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    HAY CAN SOMEONE DRIVE DOWN TO THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS AND SEE IF THE BEER BARN IS REALLY A BARN?

I need to start buying men's shirts.

Courtney, I can vouch for the Brooks Brothers wrinkle-resistant shirts. They hold up well. Just be sure to stock up at an outlet store during a holiday sale using their credit card (will save you 30-50%). Depending the amount of wear, I do one of the following and they always look sharp.

1. Lightly splash shirt with water and place in dryer with dryer sheet (or even better, one of these)
    2. Use dryel
    3. Gentle wash and dry
    4. Dry Clean (Pro Launder)
    Last edited by PlayaDelWes; 10-08-2012 at 01:37 PM.

oh tahari, how i love when you are on clearance <3