Page 484 of 642 FirstFirst ... 479480481482483484485486487488489 ... LastLast
Results 14,491 to 14,520 of 19240

Thread: The Girls Only Thread

Default Re: The Girls Only Thread

I love that this discussion resulted in a mapping diagram courtesy of Courtney.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Update on the cooling bra inserts:

They came in the mail. They are small. Like A-cup small. I have my doubts. I'm considering whether to just return without even opening them. I think I might call them on Monday and see how lenient their return policy is. I don't want to open up the packaging and then try them and be stuck with them if they don't work.

we've all been anxiously awaiting your reply on the cooling bra inserts. Now it looks like we'll be boycotting!

The company has no return policy, so I opened them up.

Upon further inspection, it actually occurs to me that they are small enough that I can double up and put one on each side of each boob, hence wearing 4 total on my body at any given time. I am wearing them right now, and my boobs do indeed feel cooler. It's sort of like if you rubbed methol on them and then let them air-dry. I am a little concerned about having wet spots come through my shirt, but the instructions say that you are only supposed to soak the pads for 5-10 seconds and then wring dry, so they are actually not THAT wet. It is supposed to last for 4.5 hours. I will report back.

And yes, my nipples are totally hard. And yes, it's totally visible. But do I care? No, I do not.

It's 83 degrees today and I just actually shivered under my ceiling fan. I think these things might actually work.

Are the pads soft and comfortable?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Do they add any volume?

I need to buy a medium coverage white tank to wear with an indian style skirt that Paul gave me. It looks similar to this:

http://www.amazon.com/Sequence-Print...2703649&sr=1-1

The skirt is so lightweight, I think it will be comfy and cool. Another day I have a sundress, day 3 not sure yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    I know this was meant to be helpful, and I'm sure it was for you guys but my issue is that I have always worn jeans, year-round. I have never felt confident enough to show my casper-white legs. However, I am getting over that and have decided to be more girly this summer...but my problem is, although it will definitely be hot enough at coachella, do I want to wear something completely new at the risk of feeling uncomfortable or awkward? Should I just not give a shit cuz it's coachella? Lol. Basically, the question about shorts under my skirt does not apply, as I currently don't own a skirt. I think I will end up wearing shorts, even though my bf is begging me to wear a dress. Haha. I guess I have a couple weeks to decide.

If you're used to wearing jeans in desert heat, go for it. Most of us would be miserable in them though. There are plenty of untanned people there. If you're that self conscious about it, you could always wear cotton tights or leggings? I think it'd be a little warm but it's not as bad as jeans, and plus you wouldn't have to worry so much about getting sunburns.

Yeah, I don't know why but heat really doesn't bother me. I don't love it or anything, but I kinda feel like a lizard or something sometimes (they're cold-blooded, right?) Haha. It is 71 outside right now and I just closed the window because the breeze was too cold. And boy do I sunburn easily. But, I am trying not to care about my legs as much. Part of the problem was the size of my thighs, which has reduced since this time last year, as I have lost 20 lbs. I think I may just bite the bullet and wear shorts in an attempt to get over it. However, if I wimp out, your suggestion is a good one. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CatSquatch View Post
    I say, just buy your normal size and if they aren't comfortable/stretch out too much, return them!
    Going back to the toms, I have been wearing them for a couple weeks or so (not everyday) and they are stretched to a comfortable place right now. I don't wear them that much, though, and I'm worried they're gonna stretch too much. Can I return them for that, even with it being obvious that I've worn them more than a couple times? Also, do they shrink in the dryer? I'm thinking that would make it okay.

My legs are pretty casper white as well. I live in the desert but we just don't spend all that much time in the sun, it's too hot. So I wear jeans most of the year, even at 120 degrees, the difference is everything here is air conditioned. Jeans at coachella, while trying to sit in the grass and be comfortable, just aren't that comfortable. I have done capri pants, made out of a more giving material and it hasn't been as bad, but I just prefer the freedom of a dress. I just got 2 of the long maxi dresses though. I figure they will cover me up for the most part but if I want to get a little sun I can hike them up a bit while laying in the grass and not have to worry too much. I did get some of the spray on bronzer stuff though, just to give myself a little color. It's like my legs and my arms belong to two different people because they are so different in color. I also bought all the supplies for my potty packs. Tonight I am buying shoes (DAMNIT I WILL FIND SHOES) and checking out Ulta for some sun screen powder stuff for my scalp since I couldn't find a hat I liked. My daughter tried to get me to buy one of the cheap straw type cowgirl hats they sell, she said it looked cute but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before

My legs and arms look like they belong to two different people, too. Good luck finding shoes! Let me know how it works out. I found some shoes for Sasquatch recently so I am pretty pumped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newro7ic View Post
    Lakers fans are some of the most delusional people in the world, I swear.
    my name is casey. i love pavement and i want to pet every dog in the world.

I found this tshirt that I have wanted for several years now, it's not the one exactly but it's close enough, I was going to order it online for $24, which is super expensive for a tshirt anyway but then they want $8.50 for shipping. WTF! but I really really want it. Can I really spend almost $33 for a fucking tshirt? I hate being cheap.

I bought a custom tshirt I had made for about that much.

OK, you talked me into it. I did win quite a stack of cash last week so I should feel ok buying myself something pretty... But I also spent $200 at Target last night on a vacuum, tent and potty pack supplies. Ugh

Target is a vacuum that sucks up my money. whenever I go there for one thing, I end up buying 10 things.

^ I agree. I find things in that store that I never knew I NEEDED.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Yes, Target is evil.

HEY! I love target. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    My legs are pretty casper white as well. I live in the desert but we just don't spend all that much time in the sun, it's too hot. So I wear jeans most of the year, even at 120 degrees, the difference is everything here is air conditioned. Jeans at coachella, while trying to sit in the grass and be comfortable, just aren't that comfortable. I have done capri pants, made out of a more giving material and it hasn't been as bad, but I just prefer the freedom of a dress. I just got 2 of the long maxi dresses though. I figure they will cover me up for the most part but if I want to get a little sun I can hike them up a bit while laying in the grass and not have to worry too much. I did get some of the spray on bronzer stuff though, just to give myself a little color. It's like my legs and my arms belong to two different people because they are so different in color. I also bought all the supplies for my potty packs. Tonight I am buying shoes (DAMNIT I WILL FIND SHOES) and checking out Ulta for some sun screen powder stuff for my scalp since I couldn't find a hat I liked. My daughter tried to get me to buy one of the cheap straw type cowgirl hats they sell, she said it looked cute but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
    Haha awesome. Not the only one who wears jeans in awful heat. My dad always tells me I'm crazy (but he was raised in Canada, lol). I agree though, I'm always upset with myself for not getting over it and wearing shorts for coachella. I'm pretty pasty all-over, but my legs are definitely whiter. There is such a thing as sunscreen powder?? My scalp always gets burned! Must look into that. I don't do hats.

I wear jeans as well. If all else fails, they're loose enough to roll up. But I usually don't like to submit people to my overwhelming amount of stretchmarks that also happen to be behind my knees as well. It's embarrassing, but if anyone says anything about it, I can ask if they've had a child and if not, they can go fuck themselves.

I have learned to embrace my pale, sickly, white legs, stretch marks and all. I am all about being comfortable and if I have learned anything over the years it is that no one is really looking at me anyways!

I recently acquired stretch marks from gaining weight and was pretty bummed about it for awhile. I caved and bought the Maderma stretch marks therapy and have been using it for almost three weeks...I think it's helping, but it does say it takes four weeks, so we'll see. That tube was like $40 though...ouch. Glad to know I won't be alone in showing them off though, lol.

I have all sorts of normal human skin variation and marks and scars and freckles and bumps and I mostly try to be ok with it. I mean, I don't really have any choice in the matter, so I might as well embrace it.

And, on a completely unrelated note, you know what's embarrassing? When you're trying to facebook stalk a person so you type in their name to search for their profile and hit enter to run the search, only to realize that you actually just typed their name in your status update box and then posted it. Awesome.

^^ I've become really self conscious about being on facebook when I'm drunk for similar reasons

Hahaha, I am glad I don't facebook stalk people, because that would be something I would do, especially since I almost only facebook when drunk... Probably something I should stop doing.

I finally found shoes. A cute pair of black strappy egyptian type sandals that have quite a bit of cushion in the bottom, they will leave me with some interesting tan lines for sure. A pair of Roxy black flip flops that have a very nice cushion on the bottom, kinda like memory foam and a pair of brown sandals that will leave me with a completly different set of tan lines. I am hoping if I rock all three pairs at some point during the weekend the tan lines will coordinate to include a tan over my entire foot.

Everytime I shop and mark something off my list I come up with 4 more things to add to the list. I am in full Coachella mode and can't think about anything else. I love it.

I also have a large array of skin ailments but they usually get the best of me. Ugh, at least my exzema I've gotten over seeing as I've had it my whole life.

Those shoes sound wonderful... Now I want a new pair! Haha

I've also been brainstorming the list of required items for our trip; like a new cooler. One that will fit in the trunk for our tailgating needs. I also need to make sure whatever clothes I'm wearing, I'll still be able to sneak mini bottles of alcohol in my bra and not show it!! These are my current stressors hahaha

Haha, one of the things on my list is a new backpack that I can smuggle booze in. I can't smuggle anything in my bra.

I have stretch marks, exzema, dimples on my thighs, etc. I have gotten a lot more comfortable with it now than I ever was in my 20's. I hadn't worn a swim suit from the age of 16 to 30 because I was so shy and embarrassed by my body. Now I could really care less if people don't like how I look. I will still wear some bike shorts under my dress that suck it in a little but only because my hips are twice the size of my chest in my mind and I like to tone them down a little.

What bothers me the most is my arms, having lost some weight I have the flabby wiggle that grammas get. Plus, my upper arms are really blotchy, even when I tan I get darker/lighter spots and that really bothers me.