Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: I think Radiohead sucks

Default Re: I think Radiohead sucks

I bet this guy listens to a lot of Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

omg this is the thread where I say I don't get the beatles.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

"does thoms eye scare you?"

"do you like coldplay more because chris martin has a hot wife?"

classics.
    Bombay Bicycle Club 10/19
    Crystal Castles 10/22
    Tame Impala 11/15
    Coachella 2013
    Radiohead Toronto ??????

... and blasphemy.
    Bombay Bicycle Club 10/19
    Crystal Castles 10/22
    Tame Impala 11/15
    Coachella 2013
    Radiohead Toronto ??????

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Point. I like Yes, one of my fav bands.......RH yep........cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Diagoras View Post
    Do you want to know why Radiohead sucks? Because they are 99% pretense and wankery. Rarely if ever do you hear an inventive chord progression. Rarely if ever do you hear a clever melody or harmony. Even within the slightly-adventurous Idioteque, Yorke utterly fails to capitalize on the somewhat promising foundation with an engaging melody, and instead he just whines out a mediocre one… disappointing the listener on one of the band's rare tunes that has an actual glimmer of hope.

And yet legions of hipsters fawn all over Radiohead like they are the Second Coming. It's downright bizarre. How is it even possible that so many people out there could be so musically na´ve? Oh right, because their brains have already dribbled out of their ears from listening to all of that tragically generic indie rock from the past 20 years.

The first time I heard Kid A, I was absolutely bored out of my mind. Sorry, but after listening extensively to virtually every genre of rock and jazz for decades, to then hear a few guys fiddle with a synthesizer and struggle to piece together simple musical ideas was a disappointment of colossal proportions. It's so bad that you actually begin to wonder if it's really just a big musical joke, or some ingenious experiment to see how many complete idiots will worship awful music just because they are desperately trying to conform to a subculture.

So if Radiohead is the best band from the late-90's/2000's era, then that must be why that era sucks so badly, and why rock music is all but dead.

Thank you for saying what needed to be said.This is about as perfect and accurate an assessment of Radiohead as I've ever seen.They are truly dire in every sense of the word.It's just tuneless,soulless noise masquerading as being avant-garde.There is absolutely nothing original or ground-breaking about Radiohead.

The fact that Radiohead are as popular as they are is a testament to how many extraordinarily dull people there are in this world.I've never been able to work out whether these people genuinely like Radiohead or pretend to do so in an effort to appear as intelligent and hip as possible.

Oh u mad

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    I don't know who this is referring to, but Yes is the SHIT.
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Marques Wyatt - UCLA, Paul Mccartney - Dodger Stadium, Yes - Greek Theater, Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl, NIN/Soundgarden - Hollywood Bowl, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by thomyorkesucksass View Post
    The fact that Radiohead are as popular as they are is a testament to how many extraordinarily dull people there are in this world.I've never been able to work out whether these people genuinely like Radiohead or pretend to do so in an effort to appear as intelligent and hip as possible.
    Okay then. Exactly what sort of bands do you listen to? I dunno know if your trolling, and it doesn't even really matter, but I think you know that musical tastes does not determine a person's intelligence.
    Last edited by nyarlathotoats; 12-28-2012 at 05:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)