No problem, let me know!
I haven't gotten too many interested people, one other person sent me the same as you, if I go with the worst case.
It seems like that will be my option. I know about there possibly being scams this early to buy a camping spot, so I will wait a little. I was thinking the same thing as you, that prices will probably go down in a few weeks.
I understand what you mean, I would like to have a spot to just have, I want the full experience of Coachella.
I know now it's pretty early to make plans definite, so just let me know if you find anything out.
If you end up going with your last worst case scenario option, my gf and I, both of us 24/f, (but possibly 2 more girls) are in the same position.
I've been messaging/threading also.
And, the prices for camp spots should go down closer to- but, at the same time it's not worth risking not being able to just breathe easy and have a tent.
We're coming from Seattle! Still not sure whether we're driving the 24 hrs.
Send an Instant Message to blazenation Using...