Let's have the 2011 Meet Up on Saturday This Year

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. DJdharma
    DJdharma
    Tom, are you proposing a Ghadaffi style "Bunga Bunga" party?
  2. Lynn163
    Lynn163
    Less than 2 weeks...so excited!
  3. Pixiessp
    Pixiessp
    Did someone say orgy?
  4. motionnn77
    motionnn77
    If The Kills or Gorgol Bordello are not around that time, I will be there. Other wise, so far on Saturday, I don't really have any must-sees.
  5. TheClares
    TheClares
    6 o'clock - 7 o'clock pm Saturday sounds like a good time to me. Usually pre-headliner lull in the lineup, and a good time to meet after refreshing from the afternoon back at campsite/hotels. Just my 2 cents.
  6. DJdharma
    DJdharma
    Set times are up! How does Saturday between 4 and 5 p.m. sound? We need to come to an agreement quick, and I'll message other members and let them know the details. As far as location, I would imagine we're all okay with the same as years past - the beer garden between the main and outdoor stage. HOLLA!
  7. TomAz
    TomAz
    I will be at Gogol Bordello til 4:25 but then I have an open window of time.. so 4:30 would be perfect for me.
  8. HowToDisappear
    HowToDisappear
    Have fun, everyone! And give me the full report when you get back; can't wait to hear how it all goes.
  9. DJdharma
    DJdharma
    Sounds good Tom. Saturday, between 4:30 to 5:30 it is! We'll have our little banner up on the awning in the beer garden (as seen in the pictures from past meet-ups). Hope to see you all there!
  10. DJdharma
    DJdharma
    Official Update: The Fab40+ Meet-Up is on! SATURDAY at 4:30 p.m.!

Direct your walkers to the beer garden between the main stage and the outdoor stage. Meet-up will take place between 4:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. on Saturday. We'll be flying the Fab40+ banner seen in our group pics, so keep an eye out. If the beer garden is set up like last year, come through the gate and make a left towards the canopies. We'll be recovering in the shade, meetin, greetin, and drinkin beer. Cynthia and I made some Fab40+ Candee bracelets for those who arrive first, so come early. Cant wait, my friends!

PM me if you want to exchange numbers!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast