Conversation Between Coachella Bound and Libertas Tranquilitas

4 Visitor Messages

1. It's cool to note that the first "friend" I made on this board began as an enemy. Maybe there is still hope for this planet:)
  2. Friendship request accepted. I'm sorry if I came off as someone that resorts to violence at the drop of a hat. I'm just trying to point out to those who are here to propagate hate, that there comes a time to put your money where your mouth is...it's not a random Internet chat room, it's a place where people are all united under the common flag; of the love of music. In honesty, if we did plan on meeting at Coachella I think you'd find we'd probably become the best of friends...after I kick the shit out of you that is... (Just kidding)
  3. hope you know alot of the hogwash on here is just people messin around.... dont ever take it personal. Thanks for the friend request :)
  4. Dude, I shit you not, I better not find a picture of you somewhere here and then see your pathetic ass at Coachella 'cause I'd teach you a lesson you'd never forget. That's not a threat, that's a promise;)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4