Conversation Between thatfinkleygirl and sbessiso

8 Visitor Messages

1. I feel like it's a really awesome dream. I also keep checking the poster to make sure they're still on it. Just ... oh my God.
  2. can you fucking believe it? im still in shock
  3. YAY GORILLAZ!!!!! I thought of you in the midst of my flailing when I saw the lineup. <3
  4. ok so i was just listening to "danger! high voltage" and i don't know how i've never realized this before, but JACK WHITE sings on it!! ridiculously exciting hahah.

p.s. you love the white stripes, beck, AND gorillaz; there's not even a word to describe your awesomeness!!! not to mention the fact that salah is one of the greatest names ever. do you know its origins, by chance?
  5. You love the white stripes AND beck!!!!! You're beyond awesome!
  6. Yeah, well they came down here once when I was in 9th grade and I wasnt able to go! I was soo sad that day, I remember looking out the window imagining what kind of show was going on. So when they announced the 2007 Bonnaroo lineup I was IN. I'm not exaggerating when I say it was the greatest show I have ever been to in my entire life.

I'm sure you've seen the live vids on youtube and stuff, nothing compares to being there in person. I'm confident you'll get your show and in 2009 no less. Meg needs to get her fucking shit together, that stupid whore :)
  7. hey thanks, so are you! :]
    i've never seen them in concert before, but they're pretty high on the list of bands i have to see before i die. i was in england the year they played glastonbury, and i remember watching some of their set on tv. it almost brought me to tears, hahah.
    i'm assuming you've seen them before?
  8. You're amazing! Have you ever seen the white stripes before?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8