Conversation Between Stickjohn and weareyourfriends

23 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. I haven't kept up with that thread, but thanks for letting me know! I'll be sure to check it out. I knew Prince was from MN but I need to research more about the great Moose State. I had a layover in St.Paul/Minneapolis one time and I was totally amazed. Everyone was really tall and white and (for the most part) attractive. I thought, "if Hitler had played his cards right, he would have definitely gone here when he died." Tons of blonde hair everywhere. I also loved the fact that they had a full quartet playing in the middle of the airport. Amazing! I hear it's a fairly liberal and awesome city. I want to visit badly!
  2. Are you keeping up with GAYNGS thread? There's some links in there for free downloads - one is a remix and one is a track of a George Michel cover. I saw GAYNGS last May too but went to the early show; Prince was at the late show and almost went on stage. And MN has one of the best music scenes anywhere. Check out The Current sometime - just google it and poke around.
  3. Please do share a vid, that sounds hilarious & awesome! And I'm totally jealous that you got to see Gayngs! I've had their album playing non stop for the past 2 weeks. I didn't realize Minnesota is so happening!
  4. Yeah I guess prom wasn't mentioned. I just thought it was a cute picture and reminded me I had posted one for you. Have no idea if he is gay (think that FB page is old joke some friends did.) Was really fun seeing GAYNGS the other night. The one guy I ever so slightly know (straight, married w/kids) did get kissed full on the lips by another guy on stage, but they were just kidding around. It was hilarious because the guy who did it is this super campy performer; I'll post a vid in our favorite thread.
  5. I don't recall being part of this agreement... is he actually gay? I've never dated someone in a band (or anyone at all). I've been thinking about how awesome it would be if I went out with a successful musician. I'm turning into a gold-digging ho... Oy vey!
  6. I thought we agreed you and Mike were going to prom?
    http://www.citypages.com/slideshow/gayngs-affilyated-at-first-avenue-all-access-backstage-rehearsal-32727663/3/

Better hurry http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2207598930

He was cute last night in a pink sleeveless t-shirt when that GAYNGS hoodie came off.
  7. WOWWW. I feel this horrible pang of shame right now. I swear, I'm the 18 year old grandpa who can't adapt to technology... I truly appreciate your help Stickjohn! Don't know what I'd do without you... probably just keep talkin' to myself!
  8. I'm not sure if you're being funny, but see the message below this one? It's directed to me but it appears on your page, not my page. You have to reply to the message for it to hit the other person's page. Otherwise you are just talking to yourself.

Go down to Sbessio's message and hit "View conversation" and hit enter - see the white text box at the top? Whatever message you put in there will appear on Sbessio's page (and not your page.) If he does the same thing the message will appear on your page, and you can have a thread or conversation going back and forth.

The other thing you can do is hit the person's avatar or screen name and you will go THEIR page, and any message you leave there will look just like they do below.

Sorry for length - just thought you might think you are leaving messages for people when you really aren't, or at least not on their page. The dead giveaway is when you see the person's avatar on their own page ...
  9. I came to tell you how cool you are and to get my mail. Apparently people leave me messages here :)
  10. Hey Stickjohn! I finally figured out the avatar deal! I wanted to use an image of Paris Hilton holding In the Aeroplane Over The Sea, but you can't really see it as a tiny avatar. Anyway, hope all is well. Rock on!
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 23
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast