Conversation Between Fidoosh and Inthecolumbiagorge

4 Visitor Messages

1. Bummer! Sorry we missed each other again:-( If we go next year it will be weekend 1 definitely. This year we just had lots of headaches but being able to camp together really made a great difference! I will shout out at you earlier next year. We are doing Burning Man this summer and are pretty excited about that but it is nothing like Coachella:-)
    Have a great year in between!
    Susy
  2. Hey I am really sorry i didn't see your message untill today... i really wasn't on the boards that often this year. I really wish i would of saw your message cuz we had a great group this year. I now feel compelled to meet you in 2013 lol. Will you be buying weekend 1 again? Cuz i will.
  3. Hey there! We did not get the chance to meet up last year but I see you are going weekend 1 this year and if you are going to be in car camping we should definitely have a beer or a toke or something! I have not been posting much but am still here and have a much smaller group this year and we are hoping we can at least get most of our vehicles in together:-) Hope to see you there this year!
    Susy
  4. Hi,
    When is your group showing up at the polo fields? We are hoping to get there early on Thursday...9 or 10ish. I think this year there will be more people arriving early. We have about 30-35 in our group and 10 car camping spots, 1 car companion spot! I am so excited I can barely maintain:-)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4