Conversation Between TheWatcher and DJdharma

3 Visitor Messages

1. Official Update: The Fab40+ Meet-Up is on! SATURDAY at 4:30 p.m.!

Direct your walkers to the beer garden between the main stage and the outdoor stage. Meet-up will take place between 4:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. on Saturday. We'll be flying the Fab40+ banner seen in our group pics, so keep an eye out. If the beer garden is set up like last year, come through the gate and make a left towards the canopies. We'll be recovering in the shade, meetin, greetin, and drinkin beer. Cynthia and I made some Fab40+ Candee bracelets for those who arrive first, so come early. Cant wait, my friends!

PM me if you want to exchange numbers!
  2. Official Update: The Fab40+ Meet-Up is on! Friday at 5 p.m.!

Direct your walkers to the beer garden between the main stage and the outdoor stage. Meet-up will take place between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Friday, leaving just enough time for us to hobble over to The Specials (6:20) and get our skank on. We'll be flying the Fab40+ banner seen in our group pics, so keep an eye out. If things are set up like last year, come through the gate and make a left towards the canopies. We'll be recovering in the shade, meetin, greetin, and drinkin beer. Cynthia and I made some Fab40+ Candee bracelets for those who arrive first, so come early. Cant wait, my friends!

PM me if you want to exchange numbers!
  3. Hi Watcher! Welcome to the Fab40+ social group! Looking forward to interacting with you on the board. Have fun!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3