Conversation Between gaypalmsprings and DJdharma

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Official Update: The Fab40+ Meet-Up is on! SATURDAY at 4:30 p.m.!

Direct your walkers to the beer garden between the main stage and the outdoor stage. Meet-up will take place between 4:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. on Saturday. We'll be flying the Fab40+ banner seen in our group pics, so keep an eye out. If the beer garden is set up like last year, come through the gate and make a left towards the canopies. We'll be recovering in the shade, meetin, greetin, and drinkin beer. Cynthia and I made some Fab40+ Candee bracelets for those who arrive first, so come early. Cant wait, my friends!

PM me if you want to exchange numbers!
  2. Hi Bob!

Official Update: The Fab40+ Meet-Up is on! Friday at 5 p.m.!

Direct your walkers to the beer garden between the main stage and the outdoor stage. Meet-up will take place between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Friday, leaving just enough time for us to hobble over to The Specials (6:20) and get our skank on. We'll be flying the Fab40+ banner seen in our group pics, so keep an eye out. If things are set up like last year, come through the gate and make a left towards the canopies. We'll be recovering in the shade, meetin, greetin, and drinkin beer. Cynthia and I made some Fab40+ Candee bracelets for those who arrive first, so come early. Cant wait, my friends!

PM me if you want to exchange numbers!
  3. Thanks for the reminder! I hope I'm awake at 10:00 pm.
  4. Hi! Helping Ivankay remind you of the PBS show tonight on Independent Lens - Copyright Criminals. Cheers, my friend!
  5. "Hey" to you & Cynthia. Have great times!
  6. Stoppin by to say HAY!!!
  7. We had a great time with you at HARD Summer! Hope to see you again soon!
  8. Hello my friend! Look forward to seeing you at HARD Summer!
  9. Hi token old straight white guy! Ha!
  10. HARD Summer Fest and meet-up sound like a great plan. Lets stay in touch leading up to the event as we didn't get a chance to meet you at the Fab40+.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast