Conversation Between humanoid and Pixiessp

6 Visitor Messages

1. I was not aware of this. Thanks for pointed it out. I'm on my way to their website. :)
  2. Hey, I don't know if you've seen this, but thought you might be interested....

http://pitchfork.com/news/37910-grandaddy-and-earlimart-members-form-new-band-admiral-radley/

Ethereal California-based indie bands unite! TwentyFourBit points out that former Grandaddy frontman Jason Lytle and former Grandaddy drummer Aaron Burtch have teamed up with Earlimart members Aaron Espinoza and Ariana Murray to form a new band called Admiral Radley. The new quartet already has a website, a Twitter, a few dates lined up, and some T-shirts for sale.

The band announced their formation on their website at the beginning of the month. They also hint at a mysterious backstory for the band: "The music, the shows, and the press are all secondary. Above all, we are looking for Admiral Radley." On the site and the Twitter, we see a few possible clues as to this Admiral's identity: an officer's cap, a Twitpic of a ship's wheel, stuff like that.
  3. Happy Birthday!!!!!
  4. Last Earlimart show I went to was in Sept. at the Troubador. I"m still hoping they somehow show up at Coachella. they are truly underrated and unappreciated.
  5. No Earlimart shows for about a year or so..I'd love to seem them again sometime soon, they've always been great..terribly underrated band

how about you?
  6. have you gone to see Earlimart at all lately?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6