Conversation Between DJdharma and SFChrissy

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Official Update: The Fab40+ Meet-Up is on! SATURDAY at 4:30 p.m.!

Direct your walkers to the beer garden between the main stage and the outdoor stage. Meet-up will take place between 4:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. on Saturday. We'll be flying the Fab40+ banner seen in our group pics, so keep an eye out. If the beer garden is set up like last year, come through the gate and make a left towards the canopies. We'll be recovering in the shade, meetin, greetin, and drinkin beer. Cynthia and I made some Fab40+ Candee bracelets for those who arrive first, so come early. Cant wait, my friends!

PM me if you want to exchange numbers!
  2. You mean Bako...we have great dispensaries I wish we could have shared one cuz I was passing a few at gossip...guess you should have moved up a bit!!!
  3. I'd love to see your city some time. We have been for Gay Pride, and Cynthia is interested in that naked bicycle ride where the people paint themselvs. I'd also like to check out some dispenseries too! Thanks for the offer of hospitality! And any ol' time you'd like to discover the underbelly of Bakersfield, you know who to call.
  4. Forrrrrresssttt...I'm so glad we randomly ran into each other...I heard the main entrance on Friday was sooo chaotic...WTF...I had a blast and didn't nearly see enough this year but I notice I've been allowing that to happen the past few years...I've learned to accept that I can't break myself trying to see absolutely every show...but oh well...at least my nearly gheriatric ass can still bust a move...call me when you come to the bay area!!! Hope you and your lady had a blast...too bad I didn't get to meet her ~
  5. Chrissy, you're so adorable! I wish we would have had more time to chat. It was great to meet you and your friends. Hopefully, next year I wont get caught in the entrance line from hell, and we can make the Fab40+ meet-up. I hope you had a great time!
  6. Weeeeee!!! Approaching forty and still feeling 24 with more wisdome!!! 650.219.5764
  7. Hi Chrissy!

Official Update: The Fab40+ Meet-Up is on! Friday at 5 p.m.!

Direct your walkers to the beer garden between the main stage and the outdoor stage. Meet-up will take place between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Friday, leaving just enough time for us to hobble over to The Specials (6:20) and get our skank on. We'll be flying the Fab40+ banner seen in our group pics, so keep an eye out. If things are set up like last year, come through the gate and make a left towards the canopies. We'll be recovering in the shade, meetin, greetin, and drinkin beer. Cynthia and I made some Fab40+ Candee bracelets for those who arrive first, so come early. Cant wait, my friends!

PM me if you want to exchange numbers!
  8. ahhh so sweet...thanks for the birthday wish!!! hope all is well in your world!!!
  9. Hey Chrissy! Stoppin by to wish you a Happy New Year!!! What did you do for new year? We went to HARD at the Palladium in Hollywierd. Cheers!
  10. Hayyy DJ...I'm actually having a great summer...the kiddies are out of the house for a few weeks, mama gets play time...now that we are out of june the fog has finally lifted and it's been gorgeous at the beach!!! Enjoy~
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast