Conversation Between Hopeless Semantic and feather

6 Visitor Messages

1. Indeed. I'll have to meet some of your friends in the Asian category. I've noticed that you have pics with alot of the Khmer population in Long Beach. That's great! I grew up in the area so I have quite a few as friends. Anyhow, almost time for Coachella...yay
  2. Azians are crack for my soul too, just so you know. I really really really have an obsession. Hopefully sometime you can meet my plethora of asian friends :)
  3. Haha...but to be honest, you're quite the looker you own self, S. I'm just weak when it comes to the Asian persuasion--its like crack for my soul. I don't know where I'll be for New Year's but I'll make my appearance in L.A. soon enuff.
  4. Haha I knew you would love Dolly. She is one hot asian/ probably the hottest friend I have IMO. It's amazing the attention she gets. Aside, yes hangout again soon TRP was fun with you there :)
  5. I didn't even notice that you left a message on my page! Anyhow, I was amazed at the hospitality shown by you and co., that I'll be soon joining you guys/girls again! Say hola to Dolly for me, too. ;)
  6. We actually did it!!! Hung out for more than :30 sec. Let's grab that beer soon.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6