PDA

View Full Version : When do they announce line ups & dates for 2008?

mimi3000
05-24-2007, 09:07 AM
I know people are gonna slam me for this one but when do they usually announce the line up & dates for the the next Coachella? I know it won't be a while, but I waited too long this year (being our first year) and ended up buying our tix for Fri & sat on Ebay and sun from a scalper. My boyfriend & I and our friends had so much fun we have already decided that we will attend next year, but want to make sure we plan ahead.

woogie846
05-24-2007, 04:23 PM
They'll officially announce dates in like what, November/December? And they'll probably release the line-up at the end of Febuary.

rage patton
05-25-2007, 12:37 AM
They'll officially announce dates in like what, November/December? And they'll probably release the line-up at the end of Febuary.

Line up at the end of Febuary??? You meant January right? This year they were released the 3rd week on January. But I have heard its different each year, so give or take a week.

JClemy
05-28-2007, 07:15 AM
Thats actually a good question. I was wondering the same thing but you posted before me.

ficklecycle
05-28-2007, 06:32 PM
Never. There wont be a Coachella next year.

RockaPotaMus
05-28-2007, 06:46 PM
Hey,
Don't feel bad. This was my first year going. And, now that it's over, I've got a year to wait for the next one!!! I didn't realize what a good thing it was. I'm already saving for next year. I asked this question already, and I think if they keep it in April, then January is when they will announce the next one. What a hell of a good time!!!

MarkO
06-04-2007, 10:33 AM
The dates for '08 were announced in Mar '05 and tix are already sold out.