PDA

View Full Version : who will you always remember?

SaRaH MaSCaRa
05-22-2007, 12:42 PM
i'll always remeber that bitch that burned me with her cigarette during bright eyes

seriously all i did was step on her foot

it happens!

algunz
05-22-2007, 12:45 PM
I'll always remember HotShot.

psychic friend
05-22-2007, 12:52 PM
who is sumone? what year did they play?

algunz
05-22-2007, 01:02 PM
They were in the Gobi tent on Monday.

JJizzle04
05-22-2007, 03:36 PM
A girl I met in the line up on the 2nd day (I think?) and then ran into her again inside on the 3rd day for a brief second and shared a hug! Hottie in a binkini top :)

kamikaze
05-22-2007, 06:09 PM
i'll always remeber that bitch that burned me with her cigarette during bright eyes

it happens!

Ha, thats seriously fucked up. Unless you weigh like 250 pounds and were drunk and a total bitch about it, cause then I definitely would have burned your ass. But your avatar eludes to you being a rather slim lady. Do you have a scar now?

captncrzy
05-22-2007, 06:42 PM
Jesus, she burned you on purpose? How did you keep your cool? I would have completely pounded her ass-would've gotten thrown out, maybe arrested, but it would've been worth it.

SaRaH MaSCaRa
05-22-2007, 07:48 PM
well no im not fat and and no i dnt have a scar she barely touched me

but i think she thought it was okay

i was like 13 at the time so yah

and i was too tired to get in her face

plus she was this ginormous goth chick with green hair

so i was scared

algunz
05-22-2007, 10:22 PM
She's 15 boys, be careful.

I'll always remember my kindergarten teacher who sent me out of the classroom for not paying attention and then got mad at me again for not coming back in on my own. Why would I want to?

UnicornsForBreakfast
05-23-2007, 02:11 AM

it happens!

Come on. You've gotta have better things to waste your memory space on. Damn near everyone I know has gotten a cigarette burn at a concert. I've gotten about 4. It's not a big deal. Shit doesn't even hurt.

dontfeedthebird
05-23-2007, 03:52 AM
I'll remember that guy who took my picture for a "Hispanic Magazine."

I didn't have the heart to tell him I'm not hispanic.

Bluera
05-23-2007, 09:42 AM
I'll always remember dancing up a storm during Arcade Fire and the intimate but amazing performance by Anathallo.

But most of all, I'll always remember sitting in the grass, Renee laying her head in my lap listening to Explosions in the Sky and thinking that moment was the happiest I'd ever been.

SaRaH MaSCaRa
05-23-2007, 12:26 PM
Come on. You've gotta have better things to waste your memory space on. Damn near everyone I know has gotten a cigarette burn at a concert. I've gotten about 4. It's not a big deal. Shit doesn't even hurt.

first of all ur right it didn't hurt..

but i remember because it was the only bad expeirence i had

it was basicly my first "concert"

other than AIR

dontfeedthebird
05-23-2007, 01:59 PM
first of all ur right it didn't hurt..

but i remember because it was the only bad expeirence i had

it was basicly my first "concert"

other than AIR

AIR was a bad concert.

thaipod
05-23-2007, 02:00 PM

Sumone! She was the nice girl working at the merch booth with her twin sister Simone!

leo01g
05-23-2007, 03:28 PM
Sumone! She was the nice girl working at the merch booth with her twin sister Simone!

Oh those two girls with huge tits?
yeah i think i remember them

PrettyRagdoll
05-24-2007, 02:25 AM
I'll always remember the two guys that camped across from me and their running commentary, because it was hilarious

dontfeedthebird
05-24-2007, 08:42 AM
OMG. And I'll never forget Alex From the AIR Meet and Greet. He waited ten hours front and center for Bjork.

Bulletproof
05-27-2007, 05:30 PM
I'll remember this awesome girl I met at Placebo..man..she was gorgeous..

smilingdownward
05-28-2007, 01:29 AM
i will always remember the christmas light jesus guy

fatbastard
05-29-2007, 08:14 PM

it happens!

That was a brutal act.

rage patton
05-30-2007, 01:10 AM

I believe it was 1998. You know? The year David Bowie headlined and Portishead played immediately before him.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
05-30-2007, 07:36 AM
neat little thread we got going on 'ere

BigBoy!
05-30-2007, 10:41 AM
We met "Likes To Fight Guy" during RHCP. At first we thought he wanted to brawl with us. Then it seemed he was trying to recruit us to brawl with someone else - or pick up chicks. He was really drunk and/or high and not making any sense.

YourAverageJimbo
05-31-2007, 11:44 AM
That girl in the green dress I met at Decemberists... man. How come nobody like that lives here?

leo01g
05-31-2007, 11:49 AM
I'll always remember the girl that fainted in front of me during Manu Chao. I had to carry her all the way to the securities but it was fine becasue i still got to be up front for Rage.

leo01g
05-31-2007, 11:50 AM
security guards at the barricade*

JoGuitar
06-02-2007, 10:04 PM
The girl who spent KoL, Arcade Fire and RHCP with me. She was from Moncton New Brunswick but for the life of me I can't remember her name. I'll never forget protecting her from the front line crush during the start of the peppers set. such a cool person.

BrickTop24
06-20-2007, 11:40 AM
when Rage was ending their set with "Killing In The Name Of", my friends and i put up our middle fingers during the "fuck you! i wont do what you tell me! part and then everone else in our area did the same thing.

tklint24
06-29-2007, 01:33 PM
waiting 13 hrs at the front of the main stage for Rage, then experiencing the best show I've ever seen in my life.

tklint24
06-29-2007, 01:34 PM
Also DJ Shadow and DJ Tiesto's set. Both amazing.

Hey, Chella
07-15-2007, 06:34 AM
This girl who buddy-ed up with me...
I was having one of those weird trips where you have to hold on to something...and i held her hand as we sat on the grass during damien rice...she was nice and sweet.

It makes me feel good just thinking about it.

Hey, Chella
07-15-2007, 06:40 AM
i will always remember the christmas light jesus guy

ooo dood i remember that guy too!!!
he was doing all those weird slow moves with his hands

jgd855
07-18-2007, 08:00 AM
i will always remember 3 things about coachella 2007

the 3 other people i went with, as we were more of a single unit of friends from different places all coming to the desert to listen to good music and party like it was the end of the world.

getting shitty seats to RATM, because i decided it was a better idea to see ratatat... and i was right.

and lastly the train of golf carts and suvs full of police officers driving around after the RATM show.

o ya.. that guy who climbed up the tetra sphere and jumped down only to injure himself when all of us fugged up people were chilling hours after the last show.

Boourns
07-18-2007, 10:13 AM
I will always remember Mushroom Bum from camp in 2004. "You wanna buy some mushrooms? Okay, but you gotta take your shoes off first, man!"

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/frankatcoachella/1016-vi.jpg

artisticcreator
07-18-2007, 01:52 PM
The people coolest people I briefly met were Danny DeVito in the Sahara Tent in 2006 and this year it was Tiesto during the autograph signing when I got to talked longer than I was suppose to and pissed off the organizer, but I got to give him 1 of 18 t-shirts that I made specifically for Coachella this year! Otherwise, it's fun every year people watching, happy people dancing and enjoying everyone I've ever met there since 1999! can't wait till next year!

frozen pilgrim
07-18-2007, 05:13 PM
We met "Likes To Fight Guy" during RHCP. At first we thought he wanted to brawl with us. Then it seemed he was trying to recruit us to brawl with someone else - or pick up chicks. He was really drunk and/or high and not making any sense.

I met that guy! on sunday night, near the dome, on the way to see rage. he threw his arms in the air out of nowhere and yelled at my friend seamus " let's go! come on, let's go!" and at first I thought he was being all "coachella! yeah!" so I went YEEAAAH!!!!!!! and he looked really confused so we just kept walking.

theburiedlife
07-20-2007, 10:22 PM
I remember the spiritual healer who cured my friend Michael of all his mysterious internal ailments.

That was intense.

GTI_GRL
10-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Calling Michelle Rodriguez and one of the blonde chicks from Lost, fucking whores (and a little more) during Lily Allen. My gf pushed Michelle Rodriguez when she hit her with her back pack. They stood on the railing and there was no need to block everyone in the area from seeing the show. At the same time crack head Lohan looking like a tossed around groupie.

MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emtgreg
10-03-2007, 08:51 PM
At the same time crack head Lohan looking like a tossed around groupie.

Watching lohan's security guard/bouncer/pet black man try to take someones camera phone and they just slipped backwards into the crowd and he was like "wait, gimme that!..."

Also watching Lohan's slutfantastic boobs with my own two eyes was rad...

algunz
10-05-2007, 10:08 PM
'03 - waiting in the most ridiculous line just to get in and hanging out with two Aussies in orange jumpsuits and sniffing the inner seam of the binding of a brand new National Graphic, oh the memories.

'05 - enjoying watching my brother try to barter a t-shirt off some random guy simply because my brother had decided earlier that he was gonna leave with a different shirt on. As a doctor, he jokingly offered a prescription for pain killers for the trade and the guy said "nah" as he pulled a giant bottle of Vicodin out of his pocket. SCORE!!

AEversW
10-07-2007, 07:26 PM
I will always remember the chick that threw up during the Arctic Monkey's set last year. To which i said, "They don't suck that bad."

well actually i just remember me saying that and not so much the chick throwing up...i can't even tell you what color her hair was.

Boourns
10-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Isn't it great how hundreds of worthless celebrities are given all-access passes? Jesus, forget being a real fan, I need to score a bit part on a shitty show so I can party with Lovefoxxx.

rage patton
10-10-2007, 10:49 AM
I will definately always remember the Arctic Monkeys.

They are the only band to ever give me headache, not due to how loud they were, but due to how badly they sucked. Ugh.

devon
10-10-2007, 05:19 PM
James Blunt

trivium1
10-12-2007, 09:47 AM
Ozomatli and Fischerspooner

SecretAgentX-9
10-27-2007, 10:24 PM
I'll always remember the near naked black guy, with eyes rolled back in his head, binky in mouth, who was tickling me and my friends during Felix Da Housecat.

Heresy
10-29-2007, 03:11 PM
In 2005: I'll always remember the fat bitchy ass security guard. My brother was standing in the beer garden and I was on the outside of the fence. She told my brother to step back a few feet and I had asked why he had to move (found out later so he wouldn't pass on an alcoholic beverage to a minor) and she was being a total fat bitch.

Will not forget Nine Inch Nails either. Ahhh

In 2007: Roasting like a mother fucker, my friend barfing into a bag during AF. After they were done and people were moving in every direction, my friend shoved her barf bag into a cup and we kicked it away from us and off it went in the abyss of crowd feet.

Trying to look for my stupid friend who got lost and missing half of the RHCP show :(

But returning later to enjoy Tiesto. That was amazing.

tigirah
11-10-2007, 03:15 PM
the eurotrash couple smoking crack during the Rapture's set.

brando4n82
11-25-2007, 06:20 AM
Also DJ Shadow and DJ Tiesto's set. Both amazing.

Dj shadows set was lame. I wish i saw Faithless =(

brando4n82
11-25-2007, 06:21 AM
I will never forget this guy. Saw him in both '06 and '07. some pretty bad dance moves...

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x158/graffixload/Coachella2007039.jpg

SFChrissy
11-27-2007, 12:55 PM
the dude I met at radiohead and ran into on sunday who I shared my e with who gave me a killer glowstick show in the sahara tent...it felt like I was six who just made friends on the playground...fun times!!!

BROKENDOLL
11-27-2007, 03:28 PM
the dude I met at radiohead and ran into on sunday who I shared my e with who gave me a killer glowstick show in the sahara tent...it felt like I was six who just made friends on the playground...fun times!!!
So you were the one in front of us acting like a damn 6 year old!

SFChrissy
11-27-2007, 03:39 PM
^^no that would have been the other dumb bitch next to me trying to kill my buzz...I'm always chill

Cpt. Funkaho
11-27-2007, 03:56 PM

Does "killer glowstick show" involve third base in any way?

It's a suspicious-sounding phrase, is all.

matsuolost
11-27-2007, 07:46 PM
i will always remember.. coachella 06
everything about it

Basskitten85
11-28-2007, 09:08 AM
the 07 riot at the campgrounds

Botrocker
11-28-2007, 02:12 PM
The girl I met during Soulwax!

imrad
12-09-2007, 12:40 PM
the 07 riot at the campgrounds

that was ridiculous. the damn helicopter flying around, "PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR TENTS OR YOU WILL BE ARRESTED." wtf

Snakeface
12-09-2007, 01:14 PM
St. Germain - Sunset - 2001. Awesome set, perfect conditions.

VOTE PLUMP DJ'S '08!!!

RedThom
12-09-2007, 01:33 PM
As much as it might be referenced.

The build up to Daft Punk was honestly really exciting. there was so much energy from the crowd, everyone yelling and screaming like crazy and as soon as the curtain barely began to move to reveal the pyramid the crowd just went absolutely batshit(myself included)

now while it's well known as the human robot sample, when it first came blaring out of the monitors is was just this monstrous sound. I didnt know what the hell was going on.

Also, I'll never forget when the pixies drum set was brought on to stage and the crowd began to just celebrate the fact that this was indeed going to happen(pixies reunion that is)

misskeek
01-05-2008, 07:56 PM
I will always remember Coachella 2005... the best weather, best vibe, best people of any I have gone to before or since...
I will FOREVER remember FAITHLESS... they changed me in a single set. I have never been so happy to just BE somewhere!
I WILL NEVER FORGET THE GUY WHO BARFED ON ME before Rage, and laughed it off, said sorry and we were left with a big pile to dodge during the show, and some guy totally passed out with his head in it. I had lose most of my clothes and my friends gave me what extras they had around so I didn't wear barf on me for the concert I waited 9 years for.

I think that kid was like 18 too. HANDLE YOURSELF CHILDREN!!!
Other than that... goodtimes!!!
Damien Marley, FAITHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps... I WISH I had seen Daft Punk!!!!

airguitarvet
01-06-2008, 12:46 AM
i will always remember grabbing asses. lol.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
01-06-2008, 06:22 AM
So that was you huh?!!

Botrocker
01-06-2008, 12:42 PM
05 did have the best weather for real!

shotglass75
01-06-2008, 02:04 PM
2003 - Underworld - Many Substances - Some Girl in a Cowboy Hat - Kissed her for about 15 minutes

2003 - After Underworld - Many More Substances - Some girl with Bunny Ears on her head- Kissed her for about 10 minutes

2004 - Basement Jaxx - losing my mind to "Where's Your Head At?" - danced with some girl in her bra and panties

2007 - Tiesto - Substances in full effect - Sophia - I poured a bottle of water on our heads as we made out for about 7 minutes

boarderwoozel3
01-08-2008, 01:48 AM
The utterly euphoric feeling I had when rage came on stage and throughout the set looking around at the scene and thinking to myself, "Holy shit, I can't believe I'm here right now, this is a big deal."

Also, leaving the parking lot on monday in 2007 (my first year) already looking forward to and planning on going to coachella 2008!

ghettojournalist
01-08-2008, 02:49 AM
I will never forget this guy. Saw him in both '06 and '07. some pretty bad dance moves...

oh my god, the Do Lab! i remember it.

thestripe
01-08-2008, 03:42 AM
Super Steve

nalfsen
01-12-2008, 01:08 PM
I'll never forget Chrystal from 2005. She was some random person in the beer garden looking for a cigarette, so I gave her the rest of my pack of cloves (it takes me months to get thru a pack of cloves, so I was glad to get rid of them), and she got me high in return. Then we hung out for a a couple of hours, watched Wilco (great set, especially the ending), got more stoned than I think I've ever been in my life, and played with some colored lights on a string before parting ways to watch different bands.

I haven't seen her since, but I make an effort to return her goodwill on some other person each year...

waxybk
01-16-2008, 03:20 PM
This guy offered me some sunblock in the parkin lot. We chatted about tattoos for a while, one of my favorite topics....he was cool. Then by some random chance, I ran into him at Rage. I was leaving and my friends were like, "we are leaving NOW!" So I left and never saw the sublock guy again.

The End.

automatik
01-18-2008, 05:06 AM
For me.. Daft Punk in 2006.. just never seen anything like that in my life. Waited some 4+ hours in the pit area at the front of the tent just to be somewhat close. Despite the density of 18 people/sq ft I had the time of my life and got some amazing pictures :)

sbessiso
01-18-2008, 06:35 AM
Karen O deepthroating that mic during "Art Star"

feeling like an empowered lesbian during Sleater-Kinneys performance (even though i am neither a lady or lesbian)

MEETING FRANZ FERDINAND AND GETTING THEIR AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theyre even dreamier in person

everyone saying that they will most definetly be NOT seeing madonna, cut to people climbing the rafters (what do you call them?) on the tent, and madonna blowing chunks

hanging out in my neighbors tent with his nuts hanging out of his shorts the whole time

SCISSOR SISTERS!!!-fuck a ***** named tool, this was where it was at, flawless set, and the perfect ending to a perfect weekend (the singers perfect falsetto, his feathered hair, gold pants, the disco ball, the massive crowd of gay men, woo!)

MonsoonSeason
01-23-2008, 07:03 PM
of course.

Pixiessp
01-25-2008, 06:39 PM

it happens!

i heard this story somewhere before.
or did she go around burning people randomly?

JSam67
01-29-2008, 07:45 AM

Hahaha holy shit, I totally remember seeing this guy a good 6-7 times per day. He sort of stood out in the crowd. Stumbled by our tent several times at odd hours of the night completely out of his mind. I hope to have half a good a time as he seems to regularly have.

Sonicifyouwantit
02-02-2008, 01:06 PM

it happens!

wow, a burn for steping on a foot, id punch that bitch!

ri0tp00f
02-02-2008, 01:22 PM
Meeting Klaxons

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l267/s0ul0nfire/coachella2007603.jpg

All the gay bears who turned out for LCD Soundsystem

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l267/s0ul0nfire/coachella2007540.jpg

Crazy girls losing their shit at Justice

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l267/s0ul0nfire/coachella2007501.jpg

Hot Chip breaking my legs, snapping off my head

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l267/s0ul0nfire/coachella2007424.jpg

Regina

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l267/s0ul0nfire/coachella2007328.jpg