PDA

View Full Version : Some guy taking pics for coachella book

baconlettucetomato
05-13-2007, 09:01 PM
i was standing by the right side of the outdoor staged and some guy grabbed me and said come with me do you wanna be in a book about coachella?...i said yes.. he took me behind the outdoor stage put me ona platform so the whole field was behind me and asked me where i was from and i asked where i could find the book and he said on the website but i dont seem to be able to find any info on it?

psychic friend
05-13-2007, 09:11 PM
im the website and i never heard of it so there is a communication breakdown somewhere

nahuatldream
05-13-2007, 09:34 PM
Yeah, I saw that guy taking pictures of tons of people on that platform. I was wondering what that was for as well.

luckyface
05-13-2007, 09:56 PM
i was standing by the right side of the outdoor staged and some guy grabbed me and said come with me do you wanna be in a book about coachella?...i said yes.. he took me behind the outdoor stage put me ona platform so the whole field was behind me and asked me where i was from and i asked where i could find the book and he said on the website but i dont seem to be able to find any info on it?

Did he make you take your pants off and touch you in your "special area"?

Wheres the beef?
05-13-2007, 10:09 PM
show us on the doll where he touched you

kamikaze
05-14-2007, 03:34 PM
http://www.thepunks.com/abbypedopimps.jpg

RUN AWAY!!

SFChrissy
05-14-2007, 04:00 PM
That was kinda gross...

GTI_GRL
05-14-2007, 07:56 PM

I saw that guy take 20+ people during the Marley bros. You have been whored, and you didn't even get a t-shirt.

jigglypuflvr@mac.com
05-16-2007, 11:05 AM
Haha! Dang. Donald Duck @ Burning Man, prolly.

KingLeon
06-05-2007, 07:50 AM
My girlfriend and I got our pic taken too. We were asked last year, but it felt way too shady and we were way too trashed. I want to know where these pics are!!!!

PS I've been to Coachella the last five years and always read the message boards, but have been to lazy to register. THIS MESSAGE BOARD ROCKS!

niceshoes
07-11-2007, 11:11 PM
yeah man.. me and my dude had our pics taken too. i was also wondering where i could find them. the dude with the brittish accent said they would be up on this website in a few weeks, however, its been a few months.

it seemed pretty official and legit-- professional photographer behind the stage with a somewhat intricate set up and a crew. it must have taken some kind of legitimacy to do all of that.

anyways, if you or anyone hears of anything please let me know! id like to see the pics myself.

brando4n82
08-21-2007, 06:50 PM
This is the man you've been looking for

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=1778030

psychic friend
08-21-2007, 10:02 PM
he dont work for coachella making a book so if he is making one, it wouldn't be official. (i know that guy.. he's funny)

ficklecycle
08-22-2007, 12:32 AM
I'd get it.