PDA

View Full Version : How quickly do tix sell out?

JuniusHeights
01-25-2007, 02:03 PM
Looking for some folks who've experienced Coachella a couple of times before...my boyfriend and I are planning to attend, but need some time to get finances in order as this will be a VERY expensive trip from Dallas for us.

How quickly do the 3-day passes sell out? Any tips/help appreciated. :D

noisemachine
01-25-2007, 02:07 PM
theyve only sold out completely in 2004...and i think maybe 1 day of last year sold out (maybe both). the thing is, if they sell out at all, it won't be until a few weeks before the festival, so you have some time.

SometimesNJ
01-25-2007, 02:11 PM
what about onsite camping tickets? ive heard they sell out first.

JuniusHeights
01-25-2007, 02:12 PM
what about onsite camping tickets? ive heard they sell out first.

We're planning on camping there, too, so this is an excellent question!!

vinylmartyr
01-25-2007, 02:28 PM
I would worry more about camping tixs that concert tixs. This fest is not selling out unless some major additions are made. I expext 40,000 a day. Sunday might sellout of single day passes.

Dannyboy3D
01-25-2007, 02:36 PM
3-day passes might sell out in the weeks leading to the event. Sunday will certainly sell out immediately.

They sold out last year cuz of Madonna.

"Major additions"...you're crazy. The lineup's pretty big as it is, and I anticipate some changes, but nothing major.

suprefan
01-25-2007, 03:23 PM
Announcements will be made regarding certain things selling out. So like last year when Day 2 of Coachella(with Madonna) was almost sold out we got ann announcement. 3 days later they sold out. Same thing with Day 1 of last year, an announcement was made and 2 days later it sold out. Just keep an eye out for those things and you will know what the deal is.

JuniusHeights
01-25-2007, 07:29 PM
Fantastic. Thanks for all of the info, everyone! :D This will be my first Coachella, I can't wait!!!! :banana: