PDA

View Full Version : Ask me about kroqken

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Archie Bunker
05-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Dearly beloved and behated,

Hello.

I am new to this forum.

I have known kroqken for 16 years, and know virtually everything there is to know about the guy. Admittedly, this isn't something to brag about, but nonetheless it's true.

I know little about the moderator of this forum, except I did make a lengthy prank call to her about 15 years ago. True story.

Feel free to ask me any question about Ken, and I will answer it to the best of my ability.

Thank you for your time.

Archie

tessalasset
05-11-2007, 05:12 PM
This is Ken isn't it.

mountmccabe
05-11-2007, 05:14 PM
I bet Archie would know.

Archie, are you Ken?

kamikaze
05-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Sometime well before present day, the Kroqken powers were developed, powers which grant normal beings extraordinary powers, including enhanced strength, speed, and agility, as well as the ability to summon and pilot war machines known as Zords. The powers would be made attainable through either coins, wrist mounted devices, or swords.

Is this really the legend of how Kroqken got his powers? Or did they just find him in a space dumpster?

Jenniehoo
05-11-2007, 05:23 PM
Dear Archie,

Does Ken pull mad ass?

Sincerely,

Jennie

Archie Bunker
05-11-2007, 05:38 PM
This is Ken isn't it.

Your suspicions are reasonable.

However, I am indeed a different individual from the Kenster, and I can prove it.

Here is the proof:

It is my opinion that the so-called "FIDM girl" is a psychotic, socially maladjusted, paranoid lunatic. Her only interest in Ken is to use him for occasional platonic companionship, errand running, and gifts. She is a reprehensible human being whom Ken only finds appealing due to her physical attractiveness and willingness to spend time with him. Ken would be far better off if he never spoke to, heard from, or thought about her ever again.

There.

If any of you know Ken, you'll realize that he wouldn't EVER write the above paragraph, even with a gun to his head.

Archie Bunker
05-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Dear Archie,

Does Ken pull mad ass?

Sincerely,

Jennie

I will assume that this question is entirely serious, and is not the least bit tongue-in-cheek.

Ken has certainly NOT managed the rate of female companionship that you generation Y folks would classify as "pulling mad ass".

He has managed to score two bona fide girlfriends during his lifetime.

You know those lame sections in the newspaper called "Chance Encounters", where sad-sack people desperately try to get the attention of a stranger they saw or met in public? I always thought that such ads result in 100% futility, but indeed one did lead to a real second meeting. A girl named Winona met Ken at some KROQ concert, and was so enamored with him that she took out one of those ads looking for him. Being the newspaper hound that he is, Ken saw the ad, called the requisite 1-900 number, and the two were hooked up. Winona wasn't very attractive. In fact, it was a surprise to me that she was heterosexual. Nevertheless, the two of them commenced a real relationship which ended after about a month, at which point she had gotten sick of him.

About a year later, Ken met a lonely 19-year-old named Maureen. She had a drinking problem, eventually causing one of my friends to write a song about her entitled "Drunk Maureen", to the tune of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean". Ken and Maureen again broke up after about a month. He happened to run into her about 2 years ago, at which point she was a complete vegetable from drug abuse. Touching story.

Ken has had other sexual encounters throughout the years, usually one-night-stands with unattractive women he has met through party lines or personal ads. Since the year 2000, he has basically stopped with this sort of thing, either to the decline of the newspaper personal ad industry (likely) or sudden development of real standards (not so likely).

The actual date of Ken's loss of virginity is up for debate. In 1991, a female friend of his offered to give him a sympathy fuck, which he accepted. He did penetrate her, but somewhere in the middle they decided it wasn't a good idea, and they stopped. He claims that it does not count as a loss of virginity because he did not "complete" the act. I maintain that it does count. It is up to the reader to decide which position you wish to take on this important matter.

Thank you for your question, Jennie. If you have anything further to ask me, I will be at the Tommy's Burger Shack on the corner of Laurel Canyon and Burbank at 8:30pm PDT.

Archie

Jenniehoo
05-11-2007, 05:56 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahaha

ThomThom
05-11-2007, 06:05 PM
Archie,

How the fuck does KroqKen always end up in the pit?

Yablonowitz
05-11-2007, 06:08 PM
Penetration is grounds for loss of virginity. He experienced sex. He'd already experienced orgasm, he just had never experienced the feeling of being inside a warm wet cooter. Deal done. Spooge or no....he lost his virginity the moment he entered her sugar walls.

Yablonowitz
05-11-2007, 06:09 PM
Archie,

Does Ken, in fact, have some form of autism or asperger's syndrome?

Archie Bunker
05-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Archie,

How the fuck does KroqKen always end up in the pit?

I would prefer not to discuss Ken's experiences with cunnilingus.

ewiggy
05-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Winona wasn't very attractive. In fact, it was a surprise to me that she was heterosexual.

:poo

Archie Bunker
05-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Archie,

Does Ken, in fact, have some form of autism or asperger's syndrome?

Autism, certainly not.

It has been long suspected that he has some form of Asperger's. I believe he denies this diagnosis because his homophobia keeps him from wanting to own up to anything that sounds like "ass burgers".

psychic friend
05-11-2007, 06:20 PM
I dont know archie nor do I remember that lengthy prank call. I always talk to prank callers at length and it could have been my boss back then. We had lots of prank call fun before caller ID was invented.

I have known KroqKen for MORE than 16 years. We went to the same magnet school. He is in my yearbook. I could probably also answer questions about him.

The actual date of Ken's loss of virginity is up for debate.. Awe this brings back memories. Back in the late 80's me and my then boyfriend thought it would be a good idea to help Ken in that department. We gathered up Ken (most likely found him hanging out at a payphone making calls to free party lines), arranged a "date" with a nice girl from an advert from LA Xpress, withdrew the required amount from MY bank account (yes Ken paid me back with interest) and dropped him off at the meeting spot. Needless to say that didnt work out. Apparently Ken was a bit too shy back then. He wasn't "up" for it but said she was really nice. Hey, at least we tried.

:)

Archie Bunker
05-11-2007, 06:28 PM
I dont know archie nor do I remember that lengthy prank call. I always talk to prank callers at length and it could have been my boss back then. We had lots of prank call fun before caller ID was invented.

I have known KroqKen for MORE than 16 years. We went to the same magnet school. He is in my yearbook. I could probably also answer questions about him.

I figured that you wouldn't remember the prank call. Not only was it 15 years ago, but it wasn't your typical prank call.

It involved your ex-boyfriend Jason, and an accusation that he and his best friend secretly had gay sex in my house. Ring any bells yet?

Wheres the beef?
05-11-2007, 06:29 PM

. Awe this brings back memories. Back in the late 80's me and my then boyfriend thought it would be a good idea to help Ken in that department. We gathered up ken, arranged a "date" with a nice girl from an advert from LA Xpress, withdrew the required amount from MY bank account (yes Ken paid me back with interest) and dropped him off at the meeting spot. Needless to say that didnt work out. Apparently Ken was a bit too shy back then. He wasn't "up" for it but said she was really nice. Hey, at least we tried.

yearbook pics please

tessalasset
05-11-2007, 06:31 PM
I don't want this much detail about KroqKen.

psychic friend
05-11-2007, 06:31 PM
yearbook pics please

ok let me go find it and take a pic with my digi cam yadda yadda.. brb

corbo
05-11-2007, 06:43 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/corboamnesiac/kroqken.jpg
speaking of kroq ken and pictures. i was flippin thru my coachella pics
and noticed that he fucked up my interpol pic here.

is that him?

keriann
05-11-2007, 06:45 PM
hahahahaha I love everything about this thread.

psychic friend
05-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Ok back in the olden days, year books were all black and white. Also sometime in the last 20 years this year book suffered from some kind of water damage. And it's just plain old. AND my digital camera is like 4 years old so its like a dinosaur so this picture is the best I could do. I tried re-taking it several times, flash on, flash off, up close, far away. This is the best I could get.

KROQ KEN 1986
http://coachella.com/images/ken1986.jpg

ThomThom
05-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Ok back in the olden days, year books were all black and white. Also sometime in the last 20 years this year book suffered from some kind of water damage. And it's just plain old. AND my digital camera is like 4 years old so its like a dinosaur so this picture is the best I could do. I tried re-taking it several times, flash on, flash off, up close, far away. This is the best I could get.

KROQ KEN 1986

Scary...yet...brilliant

psychic friend
05-11-2007, 07:24 PM
One thing I have learned over the years. NEVER EVER tell kroqken (or be around him at any time that you may later regret) anything that you might not want repeated or to be reminded about years later. He remembers everything in detail. He is like a tape/audio/video recorder and doesnt quite get the concept of how certain things need NOT be brought up. his heart is in the right place though.

ThomThom
05-11-2007, 07:33 PM
One thing I have learned over the years. NEVER EVER tell kroqken (or be around him at any time that you may later regret) anything that you might not want repeated or to be reminded about years later. He remembers everything in detail. He is like a tape/audio/video recorder and doesnt quite get the concept of how certain things need NOT be brought up. his heart is in the right place though.

I'll give the upper hand to scary rather then brilliant after that info.

Wheres the beef?
05-11-2007, 07:33 PM

KROQ KEN 1986

definitely scary

Mr.Nipples
05-11-2007, 07:35 PM
david schwimmer...

Omar1
05-11-2007, 07:57 PM
pf, did you and Ken ever date?

psychic friend
05-11-2007, 08:09 PM
pf, did you and Ken ever date?

no we didnt. I just met him when I was in the same school and kept bumping into him in later years. He is a great guy, very sweet. he is a bit odd and he knows that and owns it. his episodes of "blind date" are rad. I ran into him year before last at the kroq halloweeny thing and we chatted. I saw him in the front row at happy mondays at coachella and tried to snap pics.

full on idle
05-11-2007, 08:12 PM
You bought a hooker for kroq ken.
http://coachella.com/forum/image.php?u=7&dateline=1178938223

thefunkylama
05-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Archie,

I noticed that Ken has his own Wikipedia entry. Do you know if Ken himself is responsible for its creation?

atom heart
05-11-2007, 08:24 PM
I don't want this much detail about KroqKen.

It's so horrifying but fascinating.

A train wreck.

Omar1
05-11-2007, 08:30 PM
You bought a hooker for kroq ken.
http://coachella.com/forum/image.php?u=7&dateline=1178938223

and he didnt even get laid.... I wonder if they got their money back.

Archie Bunker
05-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Archie,

I noticed that Ken has his own Wikipedia entry. Do you know if Ken himself is responsible for its creation?

You must know his last name.

He didn't create his Wikipedia entry. However, all of the information there is accurate.

thefunkylama
05-11-2007, 10:35 PM
It wasn't hard. I went to Wikipedia and entered "Kroq Ken" and it came up. I was a little shocked.

Also, since you are aware that he did not create it, do you know who did? Was it you? It was, wasn't it. You slimy bastard.

Wheres the beef?
05-12-2007, 12:11 AM
It wasn't hard. I went to Wikipedia and entered "Kroq Ken" and it came up. I was a little shocked.

Also, since you are aware that he did not create it, do you know who did? Was it you? It was, wasn't it. You slimy bastard.

Link please cause all I got was this:

No page with that title exists.

You can create this page or request it.

* See all pages within Wikipedia that link to this page.
* See all pages that begin with this prefix.

Results 1-17 of 17

* KROQ-FM
Relevance: 15.4% - -
* Ken Scalir
Relevance: 7.7% - -
* Sometimes You Have to Work on Christmas (Sometimes)
Relevance: 5.9% - -
* Greg Shaw
Relevance: 5.5% - -
* KDLD
Relevance: 5.0% - -
* Plain White T's
Relevance: 4.4% - -
* Mono (UK band)
Relevance: 3.2% - -
* KLSX
Relevance: 2.9% - -
* My Chemical Romance discography
Relevance: 2.7% - -
* 2002 in music
Relevance: 2.6% - -
* Tenacious D
Relevance: 1.5% - -
* Don and Mike
* Kiss (band)
Relevance: 1.2% - -
* 2006 in music

bballarl
05-12-2007, 12:17 AM
This is awesome.

bassmintpdx
05-12-2007, 12:37 AM
Ken fascinates me. I just read his wikipedia page; it was great. Now I'm on the myspace, where I plan to make myspace friends with him. What a swell guy.

amyzzz
05-12-2007, 07:21 AM
I'm not so annoyed with his weird posts now.

ivankay
05-12-2007, 09:05 AM
http://buzznet-02.vo.llnwd.net/assets/users16/renegademartian/default/crowd_for_Arctic_Monkeys--large-msg-117860106918.jpg

during Arctic Monkeys. i have multiple Ken shots. Could not resist the pull when ever i saw him amongst the populace.

rampaige
05-12-2007, 09:16 AM
I'm pretty sure I saw him the first day. I turned to my non-forum friends and said, "OMG ITS KROQKEN!!" They just gave me a weird look, so I had to explain the Coachella forums, then explain KROQKen. I'm pretty sure they thought I was on drugs.

TomAz
05-12-2007, 09:44 AM
Link please cause all I got was this:

No page with that title exists.

You can create this page or request it.

* See all pages within Wikipedia that link to this page.
* See all pages that begin with this prefix.

Results 1-17 of 17

* KROQ-FM
Relevance: 15.4% - -
* Ken Scalir
Relevance: 7.7% - -
* Sometimes You Have to Work on Christmas (Sometimes)
Relevance: 5.9% - -
* Greg Shaw
Relevance: 5.5% - -
* KDLD
Relevance: 5.0% - -
* Plain White T's
Relevance: 4.4% - -
* Mono (UK band)
Relevance: 3.2% - -
* KLSX
Relevance: 2.9% - -
* My Chemical Romance discography
Relevance: 2.7% - -
* 2002 in music
Relevance: 2.6% - -
* Tenacious D
* Don and Mike
* Kiss (band)
* 2006 in music

try the 2nd of 17.

I'm not so annoyed with his weird posts now.

yeah. I'm gonna have to be nice to him now, dammit.

Archie,
Here's what I don't get. Ken's not a bad looking guy. I mean he's no yablo but still, he's not bad looking. And in the pictures you see of him, he's got a pleasant expression and is in fact often smiling. And even desperately, painfully shy people eventually find other painfully shy people to hang out with. And even if he's a little 'off' in the head, hell he's in SoCal, no shortage of people like that there. So what's his deal?

Also, what is Ken's connection with KROQ? is he an employee or just a fan?

mob roulette
05-12-2007, 09:47 AM
i always, always say "kroqken" in my head, rather than the appropraiately spaced "KROQ Ken". kroqken rockin with dokken. is this wrong?

mob roulette
05-12-2007, 09:51 AM
This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy. Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.

ahahahaha! we must NOT let this happen. i am going to go write a statement right now.

The truthfulness of this article has been questioned.
It is believed that some or all of its content might constitute a hoax.
Please add reliable sources for the claims in the article or comment on the article's talk page.

An editor has expressed a concern that the subject of the article does not satisfy the notability guideline or one of the following guidelines for inclusion on Wikipedia: Biographies, Books, Companies, Fiction, Music, Neologisms, Numbers, Web content, or several proposals for new guidelines.

this is the best thing that has happened so far today. srsly.

Courtney
05-12-2007, 09:52 AM
and he didnt even get laid.... I wonder if they got their money back.

Hollywood tells me that most people only get prostitutes to talk, anyway.

Hannahrain
05-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Categories: Articles for deletion | Suspected hoax articles | Wikipedia articles with topics of unclear importance from May 2007 | Orphaned articles from February 2007 | All orphaned articles | Articles lacking sources from February 2007 | All articles lacking sources | 1970 births | Living people

:(.

kroqken
05-12-2007, 11:31 AM
Archie Bunker is a dude that I met in the early 1990s at UCSB. He is a professional poker player. Here is his myspace. http://www.myspace.com/dandruffpoker and he is defintely not me. I have no idea why he went by the name Archie Bunker on here. He hates alternative music, and we have fought about music since I have known him. He actually likes country music, but he did not go to the Stagecoach Festival. Archie Bunker is also a Republican (scary) As for Psychic Friend, did you like that Happy Mondays performance, I thought they were the worst band I saw this year for reasons I posted in another thread, although Liz Ohansian of the Rockit Magazine did love their performance. I think I saw Dani at the ceremony when Rodney Bingenheimer got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

kroqken
05-12-2007, 11:45 AM
Oh, and I still love the "FIDM girl."

Omar1
05-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Oh, and I still love the "FIDM girl."

does she love you?

kroqken
05-12-2007, 12:00 PM
Well, the "FIDM girl" is a long term project in my life. I hope that one day we will be a couple, but I am not certain of that yet. Archie Bunker met her once and did not get along with her, but I vouch for the fact that she is such a creative artist, possibly a genius, and Archie Bunker may be threatened by an intelligent young woman who is also beautiful and can think outside the box.

PineapplePete
05-12-2007, 12:01 PM
why must ken bump threads from months ago?

kroqken
05-12-2007, 12:02 PM
Because I have something to say. I have a feeling that "Archie Bunker" is not awake yet.

Omar1
05-12-2007, 12:03 PM
Well, the "FIDM girl" is a long term project in my life. I hope that one day we will be a couple.

I like that. How are you planning on achieving your goal?

kroqken
05-12-2007, 12:06 PM
I plan to keep hanging out with her and not trying to smother her. I made some early mistakes and intend to learn from them.

kroqken
05-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Also, the fact that there are photographs of me at Arctic Monkeys and Interpol and a sighting of me at Happy Mondays and me sharing water with someone at Hot Chip shows that I have at least a modicum of good tste when it comes to music.

Archie Bunker
05-12-2007, 12:17 PM
Wow.. a lot to respond to here. First off, I am very disappointed that the WikiNazis are trying to remove Ken's page. I had a feeling that this day would eventually come, but it looks like it's nearly imminent. I just went to the deletion discussion page and added the following vote/argument:

"DO NOT DELETE. Ken Scalir is a notable local celebrity in the famed San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles. The google searches indeed return proof that he was a Los Angeles city council candidate, and he is instantly recognizable to fans of the now-defunct television shows Blind Date, Singled Out, Keenen Ivory Wayans, and The Dating Game. He is also well known amongst fans of the highly-rated Kevin and Bean KROQ-FM show. Because of his "cult" status and uncredited appearances (often only known as "Ken from Sherman Oaks") on TV and Radio, there are relatively few google results on him. However, that does not subtract from his notability, and he is far more well known than many minor actors appearing on Wikipedia who last had guest roles 20 years ago."

It will probably fall upon deaf ears. I will probably save the page and re-create it when the control freaks at Wikipedia aren't looking. I mean, I actually like Wikipedia, but I hate the anal bureaucratic types who spend their days removing great stuff like this.

kroqken
05-12-2007, 12:28 PM
I do not think that my Wikipedia profile is that great. It is okay, but not great. I want to create a profile for the FIDM girl, but I am not that computer savvy.

kroqken
05-12-2007, 12:30 PM
Also, someone should ask Archie Bunker about music. Believe me, he only created a profile on here due to his obcession about all things KROQ Ken. He knows NOTHING about Coachella or most of the bands that have played there in the past, although his younger sister who finds me rather annoying did go to Coachella this year.

joppy-slow
05-12-2007, 12:45 PM
Dear Archie,

Does kroqken listen to any of the following bands? Motley Crew, Enuff'z'nuff, Mr. Big, LA Guns, Stryder, Winger, Slaughter or Warrant.

Best regards,

Joppy

kroqken
05-12-2007, 12:49 PM
I hate "hair bands." I was into new wave, post punk and shoegazer music while hair metal was the rage with the peons seeking "lowest common denominator entertainment."

Archie Bunker
05-12-2007, 12:49 PM
The so-called "FIDM Girl" is a complete nutcase. I am not the least bit threatened by her supposed "intelligence", especially given that she often isn't coherent enough to even put together two sentences without zoning out. Here's the actual story with her:

Ken met her on the LA Subway (don't laugh) a few months ago. Somehow they struck up a conversation -- I think about music. By the time the train arrived at the station, Ken actually managed to get the girl's phone number. He was quite excited by this accomplishment because this girl differed greatly from every other girl who had ever given him her number. She was 24, thin, and very pretty. Those type of girls always made an excuse about "a boyfriend" or said "let me just have your number instead", and that would be the last he'd see of them. Here Ken received a real phone number from an actual pretty young girl. If the Pointer Sisters' "I'm So Excited" could have been playing on the PA system at the time, the moment would have been complete.

Unfortunately, like everything in life, there's always a catch.

In this case, the girl was totally crazy. I mean, Ken isn't exactly mainstream and normal himself, but this girl makes him look like Joe Everyman. On top of it, FIDM Girl also wasn't romantically/sexually attracted to Ken. He was instantly infatuated with her, but she only saw him as a combination as a friend and a gullible dope she could use for things.

The using part came both voluntarily and involuntarily for the FIDM Girl. Involuntarily, she would receive gifts from Ken, which she would be happy to take, regardless of the fact that she knew he was broke (and owed people money). However, her voluntary using of him was even worse. A few examples:

1) She had snuck into an apartment complex as an illegal subletting roommate. Rather than keep a low profile, this "genius" started a totally unnecessary altercation with the building's security guards, causing the police to be called and the landlord discovering her presence. She was immediately (and legally) forced to move out. She had 24 hours to get her stuff out of there. Without a car of her own, and with only limited money, she called on her new friend Ken to help her. She pressured Ken -- who does not have a driver's licence or any money -- to rent a U-Haul truck in his name. Surprisingly, the U-Haul company took his overdrawn check card as a "guarantee", and they got the truck. After using the truck to move her stuff (where Ken assisted all night), she promised to return it in the morning. A week later, she still had it parked in front of her apartment. It also earned itself a parking ticket during that time. When Ken kept pressuring her to make herself available to give him the keys (so it could finally be returned), she got mad and acted as if he was inconveniencing her. Finally, with the help of myself and 2 other friends, we got the U-Haul back. Ken owed something like $400, which I don't think he has been able to pay yet.

2) FIDM Girl is convinced her apartment is haunted. She is considering breaking her lease because of it. She frequently calls Ken at all hours of the night (even if he has to work the next day), and demands he takes the bus over there to "protect" her. This isn't just some weak ploy to get Ken over there for sex. She really thinks there's ghosts, and other than a fully-clothed Ken holding her from behind to "protect" her, nothing sexual happens between the two of them. I believe some minor bouts of kissing have occasionally spawned from this, but she instantly snaps out of it and gets angry at him, regardless of her voluntary participation in it. Often, after the ghosts are "gone", she abruptly throws Ken out if he says the slightest thing to irritate her.

3) Ken is her errand boy. If she needs cat food, she tells him to get on a bus, buy it with his own money, get on another bus, ride for 90 minutes to her apartment, and bring it to her. Of course, she never bothers to reimburse him, even if the bill for the cat food and other groceries totals to $30-$50. Even worse, she will sometimes only let him stay for 5 minutes before again kicking him out for "not understanding her as an artist" or some other frivolous BS.

There are other stories, but you get the picture.

Sadly, Ken is still in "love" with her, and ignores all of the above because basically he sees this as the only chance for a hot young girl to want to spend any time with him. This "love" he has for her is just a strong infatuation, and you can guarantee that he wouldn't have the same feelings if she were 10 years older or simply average looking. It goes without saying that his lofty future plans ("long term project") with her are beyond futile.

There is basically nothing good about this girl beyond her looks. She cannot have a coherent conversation with you, as she will suddenly stare off into space or abruptly branch into non-sequiturs you never thought were possible. She has a horrendous temper, which has caused many public scenes (some involving Ken), and has alienated her from her entire family. She has extreme paranoia and a persecution complex, always accusing others of conspiring against her in some way. She is only a marginally-talented artist, and it seems that her future will involve using her looks to sponge off of sad-sacks for as long as possible. I hate to see where she'll be in 10-15 years.

I hope Ken eventually extricates himself from this nightmare. He indirectly lost his job due to her (long story), and the issues in his life will keep piling up until he gets a dose of reality and ditches her.

This is NOT a sweet love story from some 1980s TV movie where a guy pursues his oblivious-yet-good-hearted neighbor. This is a nasty case of a girl shamelessly using a guy that she knows has fallen for her, with no intention upon ever letting him realize his dreams.

kroqken
05-12-2007, 12:55 PM
THat last post is too rediculous to even respond to. Archie has only met this girl once. She is a class act, a sweetheart and a wonderful kindred spirit. I will always love her and cherish the time that I have spent with her. Also, her art is in the stratosphere in terms of her overall talent.

Archie Bunker
05-12-2007, 12:59 PM
THat last post is too rediculous to even respond to. Archie has only met this girl once. She is a class act, a sweetheart and a wonderful kindred spirit. I will always love her and cherish the time that I have spent with her. Also, her art is in the stratosphere in terms of her overall talent.

O RLY?

http://a899.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/m_66c417d80d5a6b603624328d84f4b0c2.jpg

The above, believe it or not, is one of her BETTER pieces.

Also, Ken, feel free to pick out even one detail of my last post where I'm incorrect, and I will prove otherwise.

kroqken
05-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Well, I have had many good conversations with her that are 100% coherent. I dare you to put way more samples of her art work on this page, like her picture of Paris Hilton. Let us see what the people think of her artwork.

kroqken
05-12-2007, 01:02 PM
She does not just paint. She also does amazing textile designs, which is her major at FIDM.

kroqken
05-12-2007, 01:03 PM
Also, if her picture was on here, she would win the hottest forum babe contest, if she was one of the choices, although she never posted on here, making her ineligible.

Archie Bunker
05-12-2007, 01:03 PM
Let's get back to the topic, and stop this subjective judgment of artistic talent.

How do you explain her shameless using of you if she's such a wonderful person?

Hannahrain
05-12-2007, 01:04 PM
O RLY?

http://a899.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/m_66c417d80d5a6b603624328d84f4b0c2.jpg

This would actually be a really interesting textile, if that's the intent behind it.

kroqken
05-12-2007, 01:05 PM
Everything I gave her was by my choice. She has never made me do ANYTHING that I have not wanted to do. Also, my alleged financial situation is no one elses business on this lovely message board. I dare you to submit more of her artwork on this board, I know it is worthy of utter praise and a lot of art aficinados post on here.

schoolofruckus
05-12-2007, 01:08 PM
This is the most interesting thread on the board right now.

kroqken
05-12-2007, 01:09 PM
C'mon. Put more of her art on here and then I will address your arguments. If I knew how to use a computer better, I would be glad to put some of her marvelous paintings on here.

Archie Bunker
05-12-2007, 01:18 PM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/CSandland/l_90b5012fac04ab917b6d368eaa794996.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/CSandland/fairy-1.jpg

And here is a photo of the girl herself, not realizing the concept of "subtlety" when applying makeup:

http://a606.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/11/m_8c1721ec8a6ce02b789f3af84cb3718d.jpg

schoolofruckus
05-12-2007, 01:29 PM
With all due respect, Archie, those aren't so god-awful as to somehow become the focus of this discourse. Although I realize that it's pretty much Ken's fault that they are, so nevermind.

Ken, fuck the paintings. They're fine......they're not magnificent. And in the grand scheme of this girl treating you like dogshit, they're completely irrelevant. Why don't you offer your take on the specific episodes that Archie listed?

Wheres the beef?
05-12-2007, 01:49 PM
This thread is awesome! I don't have time to read it all right now because I have to leave. But the whole time I am gone I will be thinking about coming back here to read this thread. :pulse

Archie Bunker
05-12-2007, 01:50 PM
With all due respect, Archie, those aren't so god-awful as to somehow become the focus of this discourse. Although I realize that it's pretty much Ken's fault that they are, so nevermind.

Ken, fuck the paintings. They're fine......they're not magnificent. And in the grand scheme of this girl treating you like dogshit, they're completely irrelevant. Why don't you offer your take on the specific episodes that Archie listed?

Excellent points. I had just gotten off the phone with Ken and told him the same thing.

Oh, and I never said the paintings were terrible. They're not. I only posted them to show that she isn't some uber-talented artist who will take the world by storm. And even if they were great, none of this justifies why she treats Ken like dirt.

Omar1
05-12-2007, 01:51 PM
That girl doesn't look like a nice person.

kroqken
05-12-2007, 02:45 PM
She is a nice person. She is just sensitive. I think she knows her flaws and has worked on them. I know who she really is. She is someone who I know truly cares about me and my welfare in general. She also knows that I care about her and believe very much in what she is doing. My problems with her may relate to me being inexperienced with communicating with members of the opposite sex. She will be a very famous artist one day.

schoolofruckus
05-12-2007, 02:47 PM
How do you know she cares about you? You should specifically address the very in-depth stories that Archie Bunker was telling, and explain how you interpreted what was happening, as well as correct him on points that you think are questionable.

mob roulette
05-12-2007, 03:10 PM
ken's dating mena suvari? +5.

and i agree, the pieces aren't that bad. she's no van gogh but she's not bad.

hate that style though.

kroqken
05-12-2007, 03:39 PM
Her top painting in Archie's 2:18PM post was inspired by the band Mew. When she heard that album, it inspired her to paint that. I went to the Mew concert with her about a month ago. Right now, she is not on speaking terms with me because she is upset with me. She is prettier than Mena Suvari.

TomAz
05-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Ken, why does Archie know so many intimate and potentially embarassing details about your personal life? How does he know about the ghosts and the little bit of kissing and her throwing you out after? I can only imagine that you have chosen to confide in this guy, and in turn, he's chosen to post it all on an internet message board.

the more I think about it the more Archie is pissing me off. So I'm going to stop thinking about it now.

kamikaze
05-12-2007, 04:32 PM
what sign is FIDM girl?
and what sign are you ken?

Omar1
05-12-2007, 04:33 PM
That's what I was thinking.

Archie why are you so concerned about Ken's love life or lack thereof? Are you just a concerned friend who thinks this is the only way to make him realize the mistake he's making?

J~$$$
05-12-2007, 04:37 PM
Treat her like shit Ken. She hates her dad for this reason, she will respect you more.

kroqken
05-12-2007, 04:38 PM
I am an Aries (march 25, 1970) and she was born July 22, 1982, I do not know what sign that is. Archie should respect me, he knows about my perpetual struggles with women. That is okay, I am not a quitter. Like Charlie Brown, I will kick that football someday.

psychic friend
05-12-2007, 04:47 PM
you go ken!

kroqken
05-12-2007, 04:51 PM
I just try to keep it real.

kroqken
05-12-2007, 05:06 PM
The FIDM girl rules and she is so much prettier than Mena Suvari. Mena Suvari had a nasty divorce a few years ago. I did like American Beauty, however.

Archie Bunker
05-12-2007, 05:07 PM
If you get to know Ken, you'll realize that, unlike other people, he does not care at all about his private affairs being revealed up here. In fact, he actually enjoys the attention. I've been on the phone with him several times today, and at no point did he ask me to stop posting about this subject.

I actually hope that the public here and elsewhere can browbeat Ken into finally doing the right thing.

kroqken
05-12-2007, 05:10 PM
It the public knew how happy I am when I hang out with the FIDM girl and have her in my life, no one would want to ruin that if they have any kind of a heart.

schoolofruckus
05-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Yeah, I mean, Ken's kind of the center of attention today (if only because thelastgreatman is only dropping by periodically), and that's the way he likes things. I think that getting hung up on a confidentially breach is kind of crazy when we're talking about a veteran of the B-grade reality TV circuit.

joppy-slow
05-12-2007, 05:14 PM
She is a nice person. She is just sensitive. I think she knows her flaws and has worked on them. I know who she really is. She is someone who I know truly cares about me and my welfare in general. She also knows that I care about her and believe very much in what she is doing. My problems with her may relate to me being inexperienced with communicating with members of the opposite sex. She will be a very famous artist one day.

ahhh. yes. the greatest expectations.. i think her art work is wonderful and she is very good-looking. you sound madly in love with her ken. would you die for this woman?

kroqken
05-12-2007, 05:16 PM
Well, she makes me want to live a full life.

J~$$$
05-12-2007, 05:23 PM
Ken do not let anyone run you over. Its one thing for her to respect you and there is another when she is getting what ever she wants from you. Respect is a two way street.....I dont know you I dont know your situation, just dont get walked on. No one deserves that.

kamikaze
05-12-2007, 05:43 PM
I am an Aries (march 25, 1970) and she was born July 22, 1982, I do not know what sign that is. Archie should respect me, he knows about my perpetual struggles with women. That is okay, I am not a quitter. Like Charlie Brown, I will kick that football someday.

Aries, no wonder, hah. Oh and she is a Cancer. You were both born on cusps too.

FIDM Girl:

You are Cancer with Leo tendencies. You are idealistic and sensitive, and also clever and forceful, and you probably have a temper that quickly comes and goes. In work, you like doing things your own way. You possess a pleasing social grace that mixes easily with people, but you take a long time to form truly close relationships. Love is not impulsive. You may be instantly attracted to someone, but you are careful because you fear rejection and won't let yourself become too vulnerable.

[thats still no excuse to treat someone like crap, oh and cancers are a bit crazy and she has loads of parent issues doesn't she ken? don't lie.]

Ken:

You are Aries with Pisces tendencies. You are headstrong and impulsive, but there is a part of you that longs for peace and solitude. You resent it when others intrude on or interfere with your plans. Your intellectual powers are keen, and you enjoy probing into new areas and coming up with different ideas. You are clearly an individual. Warmth and sympathy come easily to you. Generally you are fond of entertaining and get along well with people. Your lovemaking tends to be passionate.

[ahhhhhh!!!!! to much, to much!!!!]

anti-square
05-12-2007, 06:15 PM
Treat her like shit Ken. She hates her dad for this reason, she will respect you more.

genius! Do it...it works every time!

psychic friend
05-12-2007, 07:57 PM

200?
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b126/schoolofruckus/Kens.jpg

Alchemy
05-12-2007, 08:11 PM
Ken has inspired me to never give up.

amyzzz
05-13-2007, 07:34 AM
And even desperately, painfully shy people eventually find other painfully shy people to hang out with.
Not always, Tom.

TomAz
05-13-2007, 07:55 AM
well you did, amy.

and remember the nerdy guy in High Fidelity? he did too.

amyzzz
05-13-2007, 07:59 AM
I don't have any painfully shy people to hang out with. Seriously, I'm lucky I have a husband, but I don't really have anyone else outside my family.

TomAz
05-13-2007, 08:02 AM
ok, but still, what about the guy in High Fidelity???????????

kroqken
05-13-2007, 08:39 AM
That horroscope is pretty much right on. I think there may be something there. They seem to describe both her and me to a T.

kroqken
05-13-2007, 09:19 AM
Now where did you get that astrological information kamikaze? Are you an astrologer?

Courtney
05-13-2007, 09:24 AM
You are clearly an individual.

Ahahahahahaaa

Horoscopes and astrological characteristics are so vaguely written that I can read pretty much any of them and think, "hey that sounds like me."

Hannahrain
05-13-2007, 09:25 AM
I'm sensing that someone in this half of the audience has lost a friend or loved one who had a job. Any of you lose someone who had a job of some kind?

kroqken
05-13-2007, 09:55 AM
I lost my job of almost eleven years on April 30, 2007 of this year. I filed for unemployment and am hunting for a new job. I wish I could get a job at some cool company like Goldenvoice, or KROQ.

Wheres the beef?
05-13-2007, 10:27 AM
I think its pretty clear that Ken likes the girl and hes gonna stick with her until he realizes otherwise. It's just one of those things that you have to learn for yourself.

Her art is OK but does not really matter. She sounds like a piece of shit. I would like to see if Ken has a rebuttal to Archie's examples. Sometimes where she did good deads. Whats the nicest thing shes ever done for you? I can say though from what I'm reading is that it is by no means a healthy relationship and that needs to be addressed. But since it won't be addressed Ken is doomed to this life he's chosen until he realizes he could possibly do better.

kroqken
05-13-2007, 12:25 PM
She is nice to me and caresabout me, she just thinks I say things sometimes without thiking it through first. SHe is not a user because I did everything for her by my choice. SHe is very capable of doing things on her own and being self-sufficient.

Archie Bunker
05-13-2007, 01:31 PM
Stop avoiding the question, Ken.

Name one nice thing she has ever done for you.

superfiction
05-13-2007, 01:45 PM
this thread is the strangest thing ive read today.

schoolofruckus
05-13-2007, 01:48 PM
Hey, Ken! Maybe Tessa can get you a job with GV!

Archie Bunker
05-13-2007, 03:54 PM
Tessa seems to be one of the few people here who doesn't "get" Ken.

I doubt she would be able to stomach more than 5 minutes in the same room with him.

Also, she rejected his Myspace friends request.

schoolofruckus
05-13-2007, 04:02 PM
bitch.

tessalasset
05-13-2007, 04:05 PM
Archie you're pretty creepy dude.

kamikaze
05-13-2007, 04:10 PM
Now where did you get that astrological information kamikaze? Are you an astrologer?

Not technically, but I love astrology and know a lot about it. Info came from one particular book I own, chosen because it had the shortest description.

Ahahahahahaaa

Horoscopes and astrological characteristics are so vaguely written that I can read pretty much any of them and think, "hey that sounds like me."

I do agree, sort of. But I think it really depends on how in depth you go. Yeah, that was just a vague description, but I could get more in depth and really show you some stuff about your personality and even why you or I subconciously make the choices we make, but it would take forever to type all that stuff on here and I would have to talk with you to really get to know you. I enjoy astrology because it can give you some insight into your life and personality, and help you change or realize negative or positive aspects of yourself, or realize those of someone else. Its helped me understand a bit about my fucked up mentality. Ultimately though, everyone is an individual and is responsible for their choices.

Omar1
05-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Ken is a masoquist.

kamikaze
05-13-2007, 04:15 PM
did you mean to misspell or did you mean masochist?

Omar1
05-13-2007, 04:18 PM
haha yeah, I guess.

kamikaze
05-13-2007, 04:27 PM
haha yeah, I guess.

sorry, i didn't mean to nit-pick. i like that you didn't get upset or annoyed.
sometimes i think i'm a masochist myself, i'm not fucked up enough to be a sadist, and heaven knows i'm too dominant to be a submissive for more than the occasional power-flipped romp.

Omar1
05-13-2007, 04:42 PM
sorry, i didn't mean to nit-pick. i like that you didn't get upset or annoyed.

No its cool, I actually tried putting the word thru the googles and it didnt correct it. I should buy myself a dictionary.

bartelby
05-13-2007, 08:23 PM
this thread fucking rules

ken, dude, don't let this chick fuck around with you man....you seem like a stand-up guy (despite the incessant and annoying thread bumping) and while you're doing things for her of your own "free will" that doesn't mean that she's not taking advantage of you

by continually "choosing" to help her with each of her increasingly bizarre and difficult requests, you're only enticing her to push the boundaries further and see how far you'll go...have you ever said 'no' to her? i would recommend doing so for a while and seeing what the reaction is - this should tell you a lot about how she actually feels about you

good luck!

Jenniehoo
05-13-2007, 08:24 PM
I would guess that there's possibly a significant age gap happening here that could lend some clarity to her behavior.

I know you like them young, Ken, but you're not going to get the understanding or respect that you may deserve in that wheelhouse.

Sayin'.

Archie Bunker
05-13-2007, 10:25 PM
Archie you're pretty creepy dude.

Let me know when you get a sense of humor surgically implanted. In the meantime, I'll try to refrain from mentioning your name, O Exalted One.

Courtney
05-13-2007, 10:29 PM
Ken, wasn't there a thread a while back where you spoke about all the things you had bought for this FIDM girl, and how you were disappointed that you hadn't gotten more in exchange for said gifts?

If I'm remembering correctly, it seems like you know exactly what you're getting into. And if you honestly think that exchanging monetary expenditure for affection/sexual interactions is the way to go, then you deserve every bit of crap you're getting.

Jenniehoo
05-13-2007, 10:35 PM
http://i18.tinypic.com/2zghirb.jpg

kroqken
05-14-2007, 08:29 AM
Well I did have a pleasant conversation with her yesterday and she said she misses hanging out with me. I think she is just not ready for a reationship yet. SHe is a full time student in a very difficult major. However, I would honor her request to be friends with her for now. Archie, don't pick fights with Tessa, she seems cool to me even though I do not know her that well.

amyzzz
05-14-2007, 10:18 AM
ok, but still, what about the guy in High Fidelity???????????That guy reminds me of guys I might have dated in the early 90's. :p

york707
05-14-2007, 11:24 AM
This whole thread has been scripted, hasn't it?

mountmccabe
05-14-2007, 11:34 AM
This whole thread has been scripted, hasn't it?

Yeah and you flubbed your line. Thanks for ruining it for everybody else. Again.

mountmccabe
05-14-2007, 11:35 AM
Which means cut. Everybody take five. We'll start up a new thread and try again from the top.

TomAz
05-14-2007, 11:39 AM
Well I did have a pleasant conversation with her yesterday and she said she misses hanging out with me. I think she is just not ready for a reationship yet. SHe is a full time student in a very difficult major. However, I would honor her request to be friends with her for now.

Ken I hope you don't go through what I think you're going to go through.

york707
05-14-2007, 12:28 PM
hell?

TomAz
05-14-2007, 01:12 PM
well, yeah. of the "be-just-friends-til-she's-ready-then-find-her-fucking-some-big-dumb-UPS-delivery-guy" variety. I mean, I hope I'm wrong here, but this seems to be what he's setting himself up for, you know?

york707
05-14-2007, 01:16 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/2005687906575855616_rs.jpg

york707
05-14-2007, 01:16 PM
...which is to say, I think you're right.

psychic friend
05-14-2007, 01:26 PM
http://www.burningprose.com/images/cat.JPG

kroqken
05-14-2007, 03:31 PM
WHo knows what the future holds with the FIDM girl.

Wheres the beef?
05-14-2007, 04:45 PM
Which means cut. Everybody take five. We'll start up a new thread and try again from the top.

I'll be in my trailer.

bmack86
05-14-2007, 05:21 PM
http://i18.tinypic.com/2zghirb.jpg

Best cat photo of the month. And, yeah, Ken, damn homey.

bartelby
05-14-2007, 06:57 PM
well, yeah. of the "be-just-friends-til-she's-ready-then-find-her-fucking-some-big-dumb-UPS-delivery-guy" variety. I mean, I hope I'm wrong here, but this seems to be what he's setting himself up for, you know?

this is 100% correct....Kenny - don't let yourself get used/hurt by this chick...there are literally 1000s more in the sea

Omar1
05-14-2007, 07:04 PM
WHo knows what the future holds with the FIDM girl.

I think everyone knows what the future holds with the FIDM girl.

psychic friend
05-14-2007, 07:19 PM
"be-just-friends-til-she's-ready-then-find-her-fucking-some-big-dumb-UPS-delivery-guy"

she would know by now if it was ever gonna happen. ken, you are holding onto false hope. you should get with tom lekis.

PineapplePete
05-14-2007, 07:23 PM
she would know by now if it was ever gonna happen. ken, you are holding onto false hope. you should get with tom lekis.

Agreed.

Do it.

S

Archie Bunker
05-14-2007, 09:05 PM
Ken already called Tom Leykis about this.

Maybe if all y'all are good little boys and girls, I'll upload the MP3 of it.

J~$$$
05-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Ken the first thing you need to do is find better friends. Archie is a sucker of cock.

psychic friend
05-14-2007, 09:11 PM
why do we have to be good little boys/girls to hear the lekis mp3, it must be funny. link please.

(funny to those who know)

corbo
05-14-2007, 09:22 PM
ken/leykis MP3!!? POST IT

DID LEYKIS PLAY THE MEOW MIX SONG WHILE KEN WAS TALKING??

hahahaha.

kamikaze
05-14-2007, 11:18 PM

I suspect it won't be the UPS guy, more like the "he's-my-soulmate-why-can't-you-just-be-happy-for-me?!-asshole-art-guy" (bad use of hyphens, but meh)

Archie Bunker
05-14-2007, 11:39 PM
Ken the first thing you need to do is find better friends. Archie is a sucker of cock.

Leave me out of your sick fantasies, nature boy.

kroqken
05-16-2007, 09:42 AM
I do not want the Leykis tape on here. Calling that show was a horrible decision. All he did was make fun of me for 12 minutes. I hope that episode is never heard again. Also, that girl got mad at me last night so I am very depressed. I still love her and I hope to patch things up. My heart tells me that she is the one, unlike anyone else in the entire world.

amyzzz
05-16-2007, 09:43 AM
She's not the one if she won't reciprocate your feelings for her.

kroqken
05-16-2007, 09:57 AM
I am justy taking it slowly as friends. She does care about me and I think there are emotions there. I just need to work out what I have done wrong and to fix it accordingly.

TomAz
05-16-2007, 10:04 AM
Ken I think you're looking at this all wrong. remember, "It's A Thin Line Between Love and Hate". if she's mad at you that means she's not indifferent to you.. which means you are making progress. You stir her emotions. Granted right now they are the wrong emotions but that can be fixed.

so anyway what'd you do to piss her off?

kroqken
05-16-2007, 10:14 AM
She thinks I look at her friends on myspace, which I do not. Also, I think I sommetimes say the wrong things. However, I know she cares about me.

wmgaretjax
05-16-2007, 10:17 AM
this is 100% correct....Kenny - don't let yourself get used/hurt by this chick...there are literally 1000s more in the sea

1000s??? no way.... that's crazy.

kroqken
05-16-2007, 10:21 AM
There are not thousands out there, and other girls do not compare to this girl in my opinion. She is the most amazing woman I have ever met and no one else has that kind of pull over me.

Courtney
05-16-2007, 10:22 AM
However, I know she cares about me.

Ken, can you please explain how you know this? Do you have examples of things she has done which make you think this?

if she's mad at you that means she's not indifferent to you.. which means you are making progress. You stir her emotions. Granted right now they are the wrong emotions but that can be fixed.

I agree with this somewhat. But I don't want to give false hope where there is none...

Wheres the beef?
05-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Ken, can you please explain how you know this? Do you have examples of things she has done which make you think this?

Yes I also asked this and Ken would not answer. He cant give specific examples cause none exist. er.go. she is using him.

kroqken
05-16-2007, 11:50 AM
She has told me that she cares about me and she is usually sweet with regards to me. It is amazing this whole thread is about me and this girl. I am much more three dimensional than this and there is a lot to my life, both past and present.

Wheres the beef?
05-16-2007, 11:53 AM
She has told me that she cares about me and she is usually sweet with regards to me. It is amazing this whole thread is about me and this girl. I am much more three dimensional than this and there is a lot to my life, both past and present.

D- answer.

miscorrections
05-16-2007, 11:54 AM
but ken, your love drama is enthralling.

so there's got to be a reason why you still want this girl. is she a tigress in the sack?

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 05:13 PM
Hello Everyone!

I am the infamous “FIDM” girl you all have seemed to want to talk so much about. I would prefer not to be called that…and I would prefer that Ken and Archie stop posting their and my private life on this public forum!! It’s interesting to hear how twisted the story gets through kens and Archie’s point of view but I can assure you it’s only half true.

As for my art responses:

As for the concept of what talent is and isn’t, whets good vs. not good…. It all has to do with not only taste, but more importantly, your vision and concept as to what you think talent is. Most often, it’s NOT thought of being embodied in a young beautiful girl. Why? Because media says that were supposed to be sexual objects used for men’s viewing purposes only. Were not supposed to be thought of as excelling over men in activities and professions considered appropriate for the male gender. So when you see someone younger than you, who’s out there creating, its only in your comfort zone to deny my talent, and to call me marginal, because its more comfortable for you to believe that I may not be that great at what I do (when in fact I am) in combination to all the stereotypical lies you have been fed mixed in with your insecurities. Had you have seen my art without my picture, or better yet, had I have been male….you would have said, “Oh that’s neat” “oh that’s New” And id have gotten a level of respect that I’m clearly not getting.

Thanks so much for your “support” by calling my art marginal, that I’m “no Van Gogh”…yada yada. You’re right….I’m not Van Gogh, Van Gogh is dead and gone! Funny when Van Gogh was alive, he didn’t sell anything either! I am here; I am alive, with my very own style. For example, Andy Warhol was better known for his earlier, loose, stylized drawings before he became graphic. He was called a loser who would never go anywhere, and low and behold: he became the most influential artists in reference to the pop art movement that shapes what we know as modern Art. Classical Art, renaissance, and Abstract expressionism is just a bit outdated, don’t ya think?? Thanks for the responses whether it be negative or positive…I must go somewhere someday. I’m also still in my learning process and have yet to grow…..

As far as my personal life being displayed from “Evil Archie”:

You guys wonder why I get mad at Ken. Look what he does about life. Posts his wallows on a forum? Look at what he brings into my life! Any guy who really cares about a girl would NOT post his private life about her on a public forum. That’s plain immature and I’m asking you to stop it now. Archie…do you post about Miri? Nope. Because you love her. Give me the respect I am asking and leave my private life out.

For my already fans:
Here is “the Rise of Phoenix” I hope you like it
My websites up soon!!!

Gotta get through the thick of close-minded “marginal” people.

Luv yas! <3<p>
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/CSandland/715187797_l.jpg

corbo
05-16-2007, 05:22 PM
Bullshit!
kroqken is ARCHIE and ArtistGurl.
hes done this to attract attention to himself.
attention whore!

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 05:23 PM
You only wish I wasnt Real!!!

I

thefunkylama
05-16-2007, 05:24 PM
http://kscakes.com/LolCats/Uploads/Saved/die-in-a-fire-1.jpg

corbo
05-16-2007, 05:24 PM
your art sucks

Hannahrain
05-16-2007, 05:27 PM
kroqken is ARCHIE and ArtistGurl.

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w132/Hannahrain/LolCatRenderer2-3.jpg

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 05:27 PM
haha....Jealous Fuck!!!!!

Dont hate me because im better than you!

corbo
05-16-2007, 05:30 PM
take your broke-ass to the streets and sell your "art"

bitch
lol.

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Haaaa hahahah

why does this site attract such losers?

haa talk about sterotypes! on the streets?? Thats soo turn of the century!

Im actually a textile design Major where I already have in internship.....

And will have a job making money from my creativity.....

That you obviously dont have because your intimidated !!!

get a life and do something with yourself!

Hannahrain
05-16-2007, 05:37 PM
Yeah, hi. I went to FIDM. FIDM doesn't make you special.

corbo
i find it amusing how you had to explain yourself to me..
like if i ( ...or anyone here ) gives a flying fuck about what you do.

ArtistGurl
Stereotypes are stereotypes.

Im free spirited..

Im not a prima....

thefunkylama
05-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Right. We're jealous of your shitty attitude. Why'd you come here, anyway? Too much free spirit to keep to yourself?

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 05:39 PM
well thats such a horrible response!!!

how can you sit here and bash on people who are trying to show the world their beauty?

what gives you validation in order to treat people the way you do?

Because you hate yourself!

tessalasset
05-16-2007, 05:39 PM
Artist Gurl, do you read Zagats often?

Also, do you really treat Ken that shitty?

Hannahrain
05-16-2007, 05:40 PM
I know you are but what am I?

Basically.

corbo
05-16-2007, 05:43 PM
how can you sit here and bash on people who are trying to show the world their beauty?

youre so full of yourself its disgusting.

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 05:43 PM
Wouldnt you be if you were me??

lol

What Am i supposed to sit here and take this crap?

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 05:46 PM
my rudeness is in response to "corbo"

insults arent needed

everyone else I wasnt talking about you

thefunkylama
05-16-2007, 05:48 PM
Die. In a fire. With your art.

tessalasset
05-16-2007, 05:50 PM
No but seriously, you come here and then tell us you're not going to take it. Then leave! Why are you here if you're not going to give us your side of the story? I don't understand the significance of you being here only to spout nothings all day.

Hannahrain
05-16-2007, 05:52 PM
If real, see #1. If alias, see #2.

1. You think entirely too highly of yourself. You're an artist. We get it. Most of us are. I'm one. Thefunkylama is one. It doesn't make you a more valuable member of society. I hope FIDM teaches you some fucking humility.

2. This is a dumb game. Stop screaming for attention.

corbo
05-16-2007, 05:53 PM
listen artist "gurl"
why dont you log off and
go tell your stupid little puppy KROQKEN that youre not interested in him romantically.
that you decided from the first second you met him that you werent gonna
sleep with him.
quit giving the poor bastard false hopes.
and quit being such a cock-teasing bitch.

tessalasset
05-16-2007, 05:57 PM
Can more people please come in here and stand up for KroqKen? This is a milestone on the board.

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 06:03 PM
Ken and I were friends...he took it to another level that I was not interested in taking it to. He obsessed, and waited for me at the metro all day one time...just waiting for me. Wouldnt that freak you out?
He has a very very dysfunctional life that envelopes everyone around him in it.

My car had gotten keyed from his obsessive lover named stephanie...he did nothing to prevent it from happening...And sometime later,...Stephanie had admitted to Ken that she keyed my car (when we previously thought it was kathleen)
Ken told her not to tell me, and just to keep lying to me, just so I would hang around. On top of that Ken went to coachella with kathleen, who also fucked with my car. He basically stabbed my in the back.

I have made it a point not to hang around ken for the time being. Because, Im not ready to deal with the drama he brings. Not that he means to.

Stephanie, Jeff, and all of Kens close friends treat him like shit, not me. Ken brought it upon himself to lose his job. Not me.

And for the better of us both, we are no longer talking until things straighten out.

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 06:06 PM
Im not here to be a tease. I have told him as it is.
I have told him to stay away...He wont.

Everyone in my life, thinks Ken is a lunatic...and they have all told him to stay away from me. Does he listen? No.

So im done with it, im done with the whole thing.

ewiggy
05-16-2007, 06:07 PM
wait, why are you guys fighting with an alias?

corbo
05-16-2007, 06:08 PM
i know. i told myself not to.
god-damn aliases >_<

thefunkylama
05-16-2007, 06:08 PM
K if you're done, why didn't you say that in the first place?

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 06:09 PM
We were never together!

We cant even be friends right now

I do care about Ken...There is a energy about him, which is why I became his friend in the first place.

But right now in my life, I cant deal.

Yes FIDM has primas, but im not one.

none of you know me, and would be thinking differently of me if you ever got to know me.

thefunkylama
05-16-2007, 06:16 PM
Irrelevant.

kroqken
05-16-2007, 06:23 PM
Artist girl is an amazing artist. She should put a link to her myspace page so others can see her work. I do love her and want to save the friendship. I hope we can be friends because I care about her deeply. SHe has an energy and a presence that is so hard to explain. I will work on myself and improve what needs to be done, but I hope that I can again be friends with Artist Girl. SHe is an absolute genius and an amazing woman. I hope she will go to Coachella next year and all of you haters can see the incredible creative spirit that she has. I welcome Artist Girl on here with open arms and I hope she posts on other threads on here and not just this one about me that I did not even wanted created in the first place.

corbo
05-16-2007, 06:25 PM
right. then why did you create the alias?

kroqken
05-16-2007, 06:26 PM
She is the most amazing woman I have ever met and I will do anything to make her happy and rectify what ever needs to be fixed. I have been crying for much of today because she was upset at me last night. I need to get better fro myself and others in my life. She has given me a new lease on life. I am thrilled she is on this board and I hope she becomes an active member. I can't wait for her to talk about music and other isues culturally. She has so much to say. Her outspokenness is incredibly refreshing.

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 06:30 PM
I didnt want to but here i am

I am Real....

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 06:38 PM
Ken did not create this....

I am real.....

right ken?

kroqken
05-16-2007, 06:38 PM
Trust me, she is real, and that is an amazing thing. She cannot be duplicated. There is only one artistgurl. She is doing great things in the art world and I am CONVINCED she will be famous in her field one day for what she is doing.

kroqken
05-16-2007, 06:40 PM
And I would not have her any other way. If you folks could meet her, you would understand why I like her so much. I hope artistgurl and myself can talk privately and really work things out. Archie Bunker should never have created this thread, especially with the state that I am in.

kimery08
05-16-2007, 06:40 PM
ken: stop being creepy.

artist girl: dont take advantage of his creepiness/obsessiveness.

kroqken
05-16-2007, 06:47 PM
I am just being honest. My feelings are merely my feelings. I do not want to be anyone else but someone who can speak his mind and say what needs to be say. I am in love, I plead guilty to that but I also am willing to be friends with artistgurl and take it at her pace. She is too ravishing to do anything else.

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 06:53 PM
see...now we are resorting to talking on a public forum....

Im not in love ken...

its just friendship...Your living a dream!

I am not interested in a love relationship, you know this.

I have tried to tell you and you wont take no for an answer!

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 06:54 PM
why am i the bad guy here??

Omar1
05-16-2007, 06:54 PM
wow

kroqken
05-16-2007, 06:57 PM
She is not the bad guy. I want to be friends with her PERIOD. If that is all that happens is that we are lifelong friends, I will proudly live with that She is a wonderful person and a kindred spirit and being friends wih someone at her level is a total honor. I will cherish her forever

kroqken
05-16-2007, 06:58 PM
And she has the best cat in the world (Arthur).

Hannahrain
05-16-2007, 06:59 PM
It doesn't count if there are no words on him.

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 07:01 PM
What in the fuck am i supposed to say right now?

am i supposed to continue to lie?

I feel awful, just awful for doing this

What am I supposed to do?

After all the DRAma you have brought into my life, I cant have friends like that! ITs too draining!!!

bmack86
05-16-2007, 07:02 PM
why am i the bad guy here??

none of you know me, and would be thinking differently of me if you ever got to know me.

So when you see someone younger than you, who’s out there creating, its only in your comfort zone to deny my talent, and to call me marginal, because its more comfortable for you to believe that I may not be that great at what I do (when in fact I am) in combination to all the stereotypical lies you have been fed mixed in with your insecurities. Had you have seen my art without my picture, or better yet, had I have been male….you would have said, “Oh that’s neat” “oh that’s New” And id have gotten a level of respect that I’m clearly not getting.

haha....Jealous Fuck!!!!!

Dont hate me because im better than you!

Haaaa hahahah

why does this site attract such losers?

There's your answer

Hannahrain
05-16-2007, 07:05 PM
As for the concept of what talent is and isn’t, whets good vs. not good…. It all has to do with not only taste, but more importantly, your vision and concept as to what you think talent is. Most often, it’s NOT thought of being embodied in a young beautiful girl. Why? Because media says that were supposed to be sexual objects used for men’s viewing purposes only. Were not supposed to be thought of as excelling over men in activities and professions considered appropriate for the male gender. So when you see someone younger than you, who’s out there creating, its only in your comfort zone to deny my talent, and to call me marginal, because its more comfortable for you to believe that I may not be that great at what I do (when in fact I am) in combination to all the stereotypical lies you have been fed mixed in with your insecurities. Had you have seen my art without my picture, or better yet, had I have been male….you would have said, “Oh that’s neat” “oh that’s New” And id have gotten a level of respect that I’m clearly not getting.

I'm younger than you, and a female. But yes, I don't take you seriously because of your youth. And your lack of a penis.

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 07:05 PM
Ok well...you guys are obviously looking for reasons to condemn me on here...

its obvious there is a violent campaign against me.

I came on here to defend myself from all the verbal lashback I got for defending myself from all of Archies insults.

Need I repost them?

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 07:06 PM
I would but Im not too post Saavy

Hannahrain
05-16-2007, 07:06 PM
No. We can decide what to dislike about you without your help.

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 07:07 PM
Ok than you have proven to me your not worth my time....

I dont have time for closeminded people.

bmack86
05-16-2007, 07:08 PM
God, it'd be awesome if everyone we insulted came onto the board. Can you imagine how bad James Blunt would get flamed?

Archie Bunker
05-16-2007, 07:16 PM
This thread is solid gold.

It actually bothers me that some of you are too busy worrying if the stories and players are real in order to properly enjoy it.

Therefore, I will put out an offer here to help alleviate your collective doubts.

Select one of the longtime, trusted posters on this forum. I will offer to call this person and subsequently 3-way on both players in this farce, and you can hear the two of them interact. Once you are sufficiently convinced, you can scamper on back here and let everyone know that this isn't a hoax.

Come on... who's up for it? You know you don't have anything better to do tonight!

ArtistGurl
05-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Peace out....Wheew that was fun....

Now Im off to go do new artwork.....

Go for it girls....LAsh it like its all you got

bartelby
05-16-2007, 07:18 PM
oooh - someone in LA go for this! i'm curious.....

Archie Bunker
05-16-2007, 07:20 PM
oooh - someone in LA go for this! i'm curious.....

They don't have to be in LA.

CuervoPH
05-16-2007, 07:22 PM
The silver lining: since this thread started, I haven't noticed one thread from three months ago bumped for seemingly no reason.

edit: er, more to the point, since the interaction of the principle players started.

Wheres the beef?
05-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Haaaa hahahah

Im actually a textile design Major where I already have in internship....

I hear textile design majors are in great need in honduras, thailand, china, and taiwan. We dont make many shirts around here lass. But I bet you could score a nice job with good benefits with textile design.

Boourns
05-16-2007, 07:56 PM
I only read pages 1, 2, and 8, and have two questions.

Wikipedia fucking sucks. Why is it okay to have 100,000 word entries about the alleged different forms of lightsaber combat, but entries about major internet phenomena like Brian Peppers and the "Hello My Future Girlfriend" boy, very popular pornstars, and apparently kroqken constantly get the ax?

Also, was the prostitute fugly or something?

J~$$$
05-16-2007, 08:37 PM
AXS ME BOUT KRAQKENS!?

J~$$$
05-16-2007, 08:38 PM
YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY!

full on idle
05-16-2007, 08:42 PM
OH I'LL AKS

J~$$$
05-16-2007, 08:44 PM
<3!

full on idle
05-16-2007, 08:46 PM
LOL

wmgaretjax
05-16-2007, 09:39 PM
Classical Art, renaissance, and Abstract expressionism is just a bit outdated, don’t ya think??

possibly... but you know what is undoubtedly outdated? bad textile designs.

Hannahrain
05-16-2007, 09:41 PM
You wouldn't think it bad textile design was outdated if it was a man and not a young pretty girl. You are so discriminatory, wmgaretjax.

wmgaretjax
05-16-2007, 09:45 PM
You wouldn't think it bad textile design was outdated if it was a man and not a young pretty girl. You are so discriminatory, wmgaretjax.

i know.... I seriously need to get over that. when I see a pretty young girl, I just can't take them seriously... i mean... they are just so cute. How could I?

Hannahrain
05-16-2007, 09:48 PM
Same. Young women can't be artists. I mean, I just want to dress them up in little outfits and buy them stuffed animals. How could someone in a little outfit with a teddybear and a giant lollipop be an artist?

TomAz
05-16-2007, 10:01 PM
well thats such a horrible response!!!

what gives you validation in order to treat people the way you do?

Because you hate yourself!

your "rise of the phoenix" left a trail of birdcrap in its wake. that's your beauty?

My car had gotten keyed from his obsessive lover named stephanie...he did nothing to prevent it from happening...And sometime later,...Stephanie had admitted to Ken that she keyed my car (when we previously thought it was kathleen)

Stephanie? Kathleen? Ken you've been holding back on us.

Artist girl is an amazing artist. She should put a link to her myspace page so others can see her work. I do love her and want to save the friendship. I hope we can be friends because I care about her deeply. SHe has an energy and a presence that is so hard to explain. I will work on myself and improve what needs to be done, but I hope that I can again be friends with Artist Girl. SHe is an absolute genius and an amazing woman. I hope she will go to Coachella next year and all of you haters can see the incredible creative spirit that she has. I welcome Artist Girl on here with open arms and I hope she posts on other threads on here and not just this one about me that I did not even wanted created in the first place.

wtf is wrong with Steph? Kath? do THEY paint birdcrap on their paintings?

ken: stop being creepy.

artist girl: dont take advantage of his creepiness/obsessiveness.

denial of self is unhealthy.

see...now we are resorting to talking on a public forum....

Im not in love ken...

its just friendship...Your living a dream!

I am not interested in a love relationship, you know this.

I have tried to tell you and you wont take no for an answer!

wtf is wrong with Ken anyway? He's a nice guy. He adores you. He would treat you like a queen for the rest of your life. He'd immerse himself in every detail of your life, he'd want to know where you are and what you're doing every single second from now til you're 82. he'd defend your birdcrap in your paintings and mean it.

wmgaretjax
05-16-2007, 10:32 PM
How could someone in a little outfit with a teddybear and a giant lollipop be an artist?

The same way that bad textile design can be art....

amyzzz
05-16-2007, 10:54 PM
She's bitchy, but she did have to start out here in defensive mode with this Archie person assassinating her character right off. She may not be used to posting on message boards either.

tessalasset
05-16-2007, 10:56 PM
wtf is wrong with Ken anyway?cmon, tom.

Archie Bunker
05-16-2007, 11:07 PM
She's bitchy, but she did have to start out here in defensive mode with this Archie person assassinating her character right off. She may not be used to posting on message boards either.

I ain't assassinatin' nothin'.

I told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

fatbastard
05-17-2007, 05:11 AM
Same. Young women can't be artists. I mean, I just want to dress them up in little outfits and buy them stuffed animals. How could someone in a little outfit with a teddybear and a giant lollipop be an artist?
http://stevenhousman.com/images/YokoOno.jpg

TomAz
05-17-2007, 05:49 AM
cmon, tom.

ok yeah in the light of day that does seem a silly question.

schoolofruckus
05-17-2007, 06:11 AM
Sweet fucking christ. I wake up to a PM that was basically the same as Artist Gurl's first post.

I'm speechless......I'd like to weigh in, but you guys pretty much said it all.

Ken, this girl is a self-important, mediocre c-u-next-tuesday. I could set you up with a dozen girls who are also pretentiously obsessed with their "unique" view of the world, who are better looking, more (which is to say, even a little bit) talented, and who will put out. Then you'll never have to lose any sleep over this sniveling, petulant little waif ever again.

invisiblerobots
05-17-2007, 07:20 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/2.jpg

Stefinitely Maybe
05-17-2007, 07:26 AM
I have just visited this thread for the first time and read it from start to finish. Despite offering some interesting insights into the main protagonists and their stories, I feel no closer to uncovering the truth about the central mystery that is kroqken, and this thread simply seems to bring new questions to the fore, whilst offering no answers. In conclusion: it is the messageboard equivalent of LOST.

dont fear female artists!
05-17-2007, 09:57 AM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/CSandland/tree.jpg
Acrylic on woodd 26X26
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/CSandland/floral.jpg
Watercolor
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/CSandland/veins.jpg
Watercolor

Hannahrain
05-17-2007, 10:04 AM
We have a thread for this, you know.

Click here. (http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3173)

girlies can't paint!
05-17-2007, 10:09 AM
Crap. Crap. and Crap. your suicide would be literally one million times more interesting than this unrepentent slop.

dont fear female artists!
05-17-2007, 10:12 AM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/CSandland/l_c9e4ccb5647617e72c912ff93c071e-1.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/CSandland/flower-1.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/CSandland/fairy-1.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/CSandland/procol2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/CSandland/parisJPG-1.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/CSandland/pleasework.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/CSandland/1930.jpg<P>

ALL OF THESE ARE PAINTED...THANKS YOU LIKE MY WORK!!

girlies can't paint!
05-17-2007, 10:14 AM
Are you kidding? "a whiter shade of pale"? Someone get Betty a pair of oven mitts and an apron, pronto.

"Moisture....is the essence of wetness".

girlies can't paint!
05-17-2007, 10:15 AM
One more question...if you're such a feminist freedom fighter, what's with the shrooming?

thefunkylama
05-17-2007, 10:15 AM
THANKS YOU LIKE MY WORK!!

You are a special person, after all.

girlies can't paint!
05-17-2007, 10:16 AM
I do appreciate you deleting the second posting of your painting in which you canonize Paris Hilton.....just one helping is revolting enough, thanks.