PDA

View Full Version : Dont the 3 days go by really quick?

Dave_2006
05-11-2007, 09:18 AM
Hey i didnt go this year but i was wondering dont the 3days go by super fast..considering u haveta take in as many bands as u can within that period??

orbit
05-11-2007, 09:32 AM
I didn't feel the time was going so fast until monday morning when I realized everything was over.. :sigh:

SFChrissy
05-11-2007, 09:40 AM
This is the first year I didn't feel rushed through coachella...absolute bliss and totally satisfied...

amyzzz
05-11-2007, 09:47 AM
This is the first year I didn't feel rushed through coachella...absolute bliss and totally satisfied...
I agree. Although I didn't have as much fun watching bands on Saturday (didn't like many Saturday bands), it was nice to be able to meander around looking at all the art.

SFChrissy
05-11-2007, 09:56 AM
I agree. Although I didn't have as much fun watching bands on Saturday (didn't like many Saturday bands), it was nice to be able to meander around looking at all the art.

Same here...even if there wasn't an interest in bands for me during a time block it was nice to just chill and explore the art and walk up onto something new...

I left feeling totally satisfied not wanting more and not feeling like I hadn't had enought...

MarkO
05-13-2007, 11:18 AM

Agreed. I had time this year to look at the art. The steam thresher was great.