PDA

View Full Version : Backstage?

lowfront
05-08-2007, 10:22 PM
nmm

wisconsinboozer
05-08-2007, 10:42 PM
Ive actually on been backstage for 1 concert, summer sanitarium with metallica, linkin park, limp, mudvayne and the deftones and we just sat on the stage aside the performers and went and got free food and drinks inbetween sets

djoz187
05-08-2007, 10:59 PM
there were so many wristbands i had no idea which ones were for what!

wisconsinboozer
05-08-2007, 11:36 PM
O wow man american head charge, god damn I thought I was the only one that knew about them......

Ya I mean I've been backstage many times, just never at coachella..

thats cool that you know about them, they just started their tour the other day here in minneapolis, one of the funnest shows ever. i really hope they can overcome the drugs because in their genre of music they deserve to be a lot more known than they are.
Catch their show, theyre all over america the next 2 months

jigglypuflvr@mac.com
05-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Backstage @ Coachella is overrated. But I go every year for the free hospitality water and cheap, dank sambazon smoothies, and to look for out-of-place celebrities like Sonny Moore and Vincent Gallo. This years all-access passes worked out nicely in the artist chill place, being in the 100+ weather.

And no, you wouldn't have gotten in trouble. They just tell you to go back out to the field.

orbit
05-10-2007, 10:41 AM
I was in the same situation, disoriented after being pulled out from the crowd by the security guards after Arcade Fire, and somehow I ended in the backstage for the Chili Peppers. Then I went to the front, between the first row and the stage and was there for about 50 minutes, until most of us were sent to the back of the stage.. As I didn't want to stay there for more time, I got out and headed to the Outdoor Stage.

But yeah, they wouldn't have kicked us out from the venue for that.