PDA

View Full Version : Wanna hear the story of the worst Thursday night ever?

goatparade
05-07-2007, 08:29 AM
ok....this is quite the story but well worth telling.

So me and 2 friends got there thursday night/friday morning at around 2:30. We came from Arizona and were meeting our friends from Oregon, one of them being my sister. When we arrived all my friends were blackout smashed and my sister was passed out on the tailgate of some Canadian folks truck (damn cool canadians I might add.) I was excited about getting into camping so one of my friends helped my sister in. I finished about half a bottle of SoCo when my friend met me in camping and informed me that the security wouldn't let my sister in and they took her to JFK memorial hospital. Luckily my one sober friend drove me to the hospital at 5 am where I talked to many nurses and police officers while quite intoxicated. We were unable to revive my sister and was told to come back in around 4 hours. As we were leaving the nurse told us she found some hash brownies in my sisters pocket, and just gave them to me saying she didn't want to get police involved (very cool of her.) When I arrived back at camping around 6, I decided I needed to sleep immediately for about 4 hours before I went back to JFK. So I (retardedly) thought eating one of these hash brownies would aid my sleeping process,

WRONG!!!

They were mushroom chocolates, as I soon found out. So instead of sleeping I accidentally tripped balls for the proceeding 4 hours. I returned to JFK hospital around 9:30, trippin' balls, got my sister, and the only thing I really remember thinking is "jesus, this isn't anything like SCRUBS."

So with no sleep I still waited in the unacceptable Friday entrance line in the heat coming down off mushrooms (once again, that was retarded.)
But goddamn what a day!
Of Montreal made it all worth it

Bluera
05-07-2007, 09:03 AM
wow... that's a fucking crazy story... well good thing everything turned out well in the end. and now you have a great coachella story to tell the kids after you find a joint in their coat pocket.

fober
05-07-2007, 09:38 AM
hahaha druggies are hilarious.

mistercrinkles
05-07-2007, 09:53 AM
Good story.

Reminds me of last year at Bonnaroo...

I was walking around, and someone offered me doses. We shaded off between cars, and she pulled them out of her underwear (gross) and started cutting some out.

There were no designs or anything on the paper, so I thought they were fake, and I said "No thanks."

Her boyfriend or whoever turns to me, and snaps. "Dude, we're from Cali, this is real shit, I'll wait while you trip, you can pay me after."

Still hesitant, I say "Nah man, I'll pass. I don't even want to trip now." (It was 11am on the first day.)

So he cuts out like four or five hits, and gives it to me, saying "Here, you better hope I don't see you later when you're tripping cuz I'll beat your fucking ass."

(No, I didn't pay.)

So of course thinking it's still fake, and that if it was real, he certainly wouldn't give me free hits, I ate them.

Sure enough, not even an hour later I was at my campsite with all my friends after I told them the story of the "fake acid" when a helicopter flew over us.

That's when I knew it was real and announced it to my friends. Shitty trippin' all day, but it made for an interesting comedown/evening. Can't complain.

:D

slurpee
05-10-2007, 10:53 AM
Best Thursday story I have heard thus far. Good work!

JClemy
05-13-2007, 05:06 PM
that is epic.