PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Arcade Fire LA show for sale...

Jamezwm
05-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Hey hey,

I went to Coachella and I won 2 tickets to the Arcade Fire LA show on the 29th May. Problem is I live in Sydney Australia.

See my predicament?

So anyway, they are GA and I'll sell them for $30 each

OR, I'll be in Boston on the 10th May and will happily swap LA for Boston tickets...

Anyway, just throwing it out there. If not they will go to waste

Call me or email me.
James - 1424 264 2728 (USA)
jamezwm@hotmail.com

Peace out
J

Askew
05-06-2007, 07:51 PM
i'd love them.
i just sent you an email.

BlueDevil50
05-06-2007, 10:26 PM
I WANT THEM! ill give you $50 for each one...also sent you an email

suprefan
05-06-2007, 10:51 PM
The steal of the year. Pit tickets for $30 man if you only knew.

BlueDevil50
05-06-2007, 11:04 PM
you goin to this show bud?

suprefan
05-06-2007, 11:09 PM
Yeah why wouldnt I be? 4 nights of AF in a week, fun times.

BlueDevil50
05-06-2007, 11:13 PM
haha goddamn boy! you have any extra tickets you lookin to sell?

Jamezwm
05-08-2007, 07:22 AM
Sorry - my mistake. They are not Pit tickets but indeed tickets for Row S

Therefore the price is now $25 each. Eddie, sent you an email but you haven't replied yet...

I'll wait till tomorrow, then it's anyone's for $50 for the pair

Askew
05-08-2007, 08:16 AM
ahh, I don't know what happened but I tried replying, guess it never went through. I just resent what I sent you yesterday. I'll PM you here too just in case!

BlueDevil50
05-08-2007, 10:36 AM
ME!!! sell them to me pleeeeeeeeeeeease

suprefan
05-08-2007, 06:33 PM
haha goddamn boy! you have any extra tickets you lookin to sell?

Why you looking at me? Ask Delta.

BlueDevil50
05-08-2007, 09:40 PM
definitely wasnt giving you the "hey wassup scalper" nod...more like the "hey wassup coachella board homie" ask. haha ive read long enough to know that youre a cool guy, helped me out more than once and just was wondering if you had a friend bail out or something to free up a couple tix...

suprefan
05-09-2007, 12:20 AM
Right, still though. I bought tickets for myself and thats it. Flying solo is easier anyway sometimes. And the shows are not sold out so I dont know why you arent seeing what you can do on Ticketmaster

Boourns
05-09-2007, 01:18 AM
The shows aren't sold out? What the hell is wrong with LA? Didn't the SF shows sell out immediately? I know there has been zero promotion of these shows, but still.

BlueDevil50
05-09-2007, 01:22 AM
only the seats waaaaaaaay in the back are available

tubescape
05-09-2007, 02:35 PM
anyone who has been to the Greek in LA knows that even the last row of seats still offer a good view and great sound compared to some indoor arena settings like Staples Center or the Forum. the Greek in LA is an awesome venue no matter where you sit. Luckily it didn't burn in the fire that is blazing through Griffith Park right now.

JustSteve
05-09-2007, 03:30 PM
so you WON FREE tickets and are trying to SELL them? bad karma points for you...

BlueDevil50
05-09-2007, 03:40 PM
lol he lives in AUSTRALIA...its not a simple drive to la for him

suprefan
05-09-2007, 04:39 PM
so you WON FREE tickets and are trying to SELL them? bad karma points for you...

Did you not read the entire post?

The shows aren't sold out? What the hell is wrong with LA? Didn't the SF shows sell out immediately? I know there has been zero promotion of these shows, but still.

NO, SF took a few weeks and only one night in Berkeley is sold out the other still has tickets.

only the seats waaaaaaaay in the back are available

So? At least you are there. If this was Radiohead you wouldnt give a s**t where you sat.

BlueDevil50
05-09-2007, 08:38 PM
ive always just like to get as close as i could...

suprefan
05-09-2007, 08:59 PM
Ever think of going to the venue? They had diff tix and is not connected to the ticketmaster system, its their own allotment. Besides, you pay face value.

JustSteve
05-09-2007, 09:19 PM
Did you not read the entire post?

yes, i read the entire post...he's in australia and trying to sell tickets he got for FREE for $50. why not just charge for the shipping? aren't you the one that got free tickets to a show once and tried to sell them right in front of the venue???? 'nuff said...

suprefan
05-09-2007, 09:30 PM
yes, i read the entire post...he's in australia and trying to sell tickets he got for FREE for $50. why not just charge for the shipping? aren't you the one that got free tickets to a show once and tried to sell them right in front of the venue???? 'nuff said...

SHUT YOUR F***ING MOUTH YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS EVEN SPEAKING OF THAT S**T OK? I AM DEAD SERIOUS TOO, ONLY PARITES INVOLVED SHOUDL EVEN KNOW OF WHAT HAPPEND AND I DONt RECALL YOU EVEN BEING THERE OR EVEN REALLY KNEW WHAT HAPPEND, GOT IT DICKFACE?

Let the kid do as he pleases, either he ends up helping somebody out or somebody gets denied going to see an awesome show.

BlueDevil50
05-09-2007, 10:16 PM
so you think if i went to the venue i could score better tickets??? if so, how much better do you think

tessalasset
05-10-2007, 09:40 AM
47% better

tessalasset
05-10-2007, 09:41 AM
Chris for all you know he could have been at that show and watched you do it. No one knows who Steve is.

schoolofruckus
05-10-2007, 09:44 AM
anyone who has been to the Greek in LA knows that even the last row of seats still offer a good view and great sound compared to some indoor arena settings like Staples Center or the Forum. the Greek in LA is an awesome venue no matter where you sit. Luckily it didn't burn in the fire that is blazing through Griffith Park right now.

Negative. The sound quality from the terrace seats is atrocious. If you're in the center sections, then I agree, the view and the mix are both fine. But I'd opt not to go to a show if the side seats were all I could scrounge up.

SHUT YOUR F***ING MOUTH YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS EVEN SPEAKING OF THAT S**T OK? I AM DEAD SERIOUS TOO, ONLY PARITES INVOLVED SHOUDL EVEN KNOW OF WHAT HAPPEND AND I DONt RECALL YOU EVEN BEING THERE OR EVEN REALLY KNEW WHAT HAPPEND, GOT IT DICKFACE?

In other words, JustSteve, yes. It was him. Don't worry, he's not really going to do anything despite his short e-fuse.

JustSteve
05-10-2007, 11:18 AM

do you realize your caps lock is on? oh wait...are you trying to yell at me on the internet? hahaha...good one. ...and i know more than you think...

dead serious, eh? DEAD SERIOUS??? i think your testosterone level just dipped down to female levels after trying to act that tough on the internet...get the sand outta your new vagina.

Jamezwm
05-22-2007, 06:24 PM

Not bad karma at all. I'd love to see them in LA. Problem is I am now back in Sydney wasting precious time at work posting this

Anyhoo, tickets went to Askew, $50 for the pair. If I was a bastard I'd make it $50 each.

And I didn't get to see them in Boston. There were no scalpers anywhere to be seen. I cried. Then I went to a strip club and that cheered me up

True story

BlueDevil50
05-22-2007, 07:34 PM
shoulda sold em to me....

DeltaSigChi4
05-22-2007, 09:44 PM
Why you looking at me? Ask Delta.

You're a much more experienced scalper than I ever can ever reach.

And I'm not a scalper.

Not really something you can say, bud.

E

Omar1
05-22-2007, 10:02 PM
You're a much more experienced scalper than I ever can ever reach.

And I'm not a scalper.

Not really something you can say, bud.

E

hahahahahaha