PDA

View Full Version : FIRST AID NIGHTMARE!

mschirmersf
05-05-2007, 03:54 PM
OK People!
If you think you are in trouble and might need medical attention DO NOT go to the First Aid Stations. This year I had an extremely unfortanate event take place and the "Nurses" as they like to call themselves were completely unprepared, unprofessional and incompentent. I had a heat stroke and felt like I was dying. My heart rate was rapidly rising and I was sweating uncontrollably and kept going in and out of conciousness. I was in a total state of confusion and my breathing was labored and my chest hurt. What does the bitch do? She gives me a dixie cup of water and tells me to go sit on a cot. In my confusion I poured my backpack out on the cot looking for my phone(that was in my pocket) so that I could call my room mate and get help. They were looking at me like I was some kind of zoo animal. I finally started yelling for help because I needed more water and they weren't paying any attention to me. I'm watching in horror the grim circumstances that were unfolding in front of me. They gave me another cup of water which I poured on myself. Then they gave me gatorade which I poured on myself too. Mind you my tempature must have been 105. I was so fried. The cunt of a nurse came over and told me if I kept pouring water on myself she was going to stop giving it to me. I got a hold of my room mate and she rushed over and they called a paramedic. So keep in mind 30 minutes have now passed and I am now on my knees on the ground panting for air. I felt like gravity and blackness were taking me over. When the paramedic got there it had been 45 minutes and the nurses in the tent hadn't ONCE took my temperature or vitals. It was the craziest, scariest thing that has ever happened in my entire life. The paramedics took me to the hospital and filled me full of fluids, but that ended up being a nightmare as well because they were completely homo-phobic and due to my health history they were even more inappropriate and lame. I never in my life have been treated so badly. It's amazing that Coachella hasn't been sued. It's more amazing that there aren't more dead bodies taken out of that place because I would not be here if it wasn't for my room mate. My suggestion is that you always have someone with you. Never venture on your own because if something goes wrong you DO NOT want to be left in the hands of the COACHELLA First Aid Staff. It was frightening. Hot Chip was kick ass though. Their show alone was well worth the drama, but I'm seriously lucky to be alive. Coachella: Shame on you!

lowfront
05-05-2007, 04:09 PM
fucked up story...

Good to hear you're alright now

corbo
05-05-2007, 04:21 PM
they were completely homo-phobic and due to my health history

whats your health history like?

mschirmersf
05-05-2007, 10:10 PM
I have HIV and the paramedic said "Maybe the fact that you have (and then he pointed to his hand where he had the word "AIDS" written.) is why I was so sick". In a suggestive way like maybe I shouldn't be there. It sounds totally crazy and I personally thought I was on Candid Camera it just seemed so not real, but it was and it sucked. . I've fucking survived HIV for 22 years and to think that I was dying in a fucking stupid tent because some really ass backwards people couldn't come to terms with their own defects of charactor was terrifying and super sad.

mschirmersf
05-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Thank you!

SubBass49
05-13-2007, 11:35 AM
Damn...glad you're OK...the paramedics stuff sounds fucked up, but perhaps the nurse at the station wanted you to drink the water & stuff to hydrate yourself (which is what they did later anyway, and is probably what made you better). I dunno though...I wasnt there. Just tryin to offer up that possibility.

smokealotapotamus
05-13-2007, 01:14 PM
That's fucked up. Thought I had more to say, but there isnt much more you can say to a story like that. Sorry that had to happen, and I'm glad you're alive.

theburiedlife
05-14-2007, 11:46 PM
They should have a emergency crew on staff during th entire festival for serious emergencies. When i needed assistance they only said that they could deal with hydrating people. Not enough IMO.

faxman75
05-15-2007, 09:35 AM
Ok, first of all. first aid is exactly that, first aid. It isn't actual MD's on site treating you. Second of all, if you are dehydrated pouring the water on yourself is kinda stupid. You need to be drinking the water and since they are treating people in the first aid area, they don't want you wasting water that you need to be drinking.

Finally as far as your HIV goes, I don't understand if you just don't understand how that migiht play a role into your dehydration or maybe you are just to pissed to think clearly but someone who is taking care of getting you out of dehydration isn't there to insult you because you have HIV.

DEHYDRATION IS MORE COMMON AND MORE LIKELY TO OCCUR WITH THOSE WHO HAVE HIV!!! Look it up on the googles if you must but I don't have HIV and i'm not a doctor but to me it's common sense.

The workup during the hospital stay determined that the dehydration was due to the cryptosporidiosis, which is due to HIV

many people with HIV regularly have oral rehydration therapy because it's so common.
People with HIV or AIDS are often more likely to suffer from chronic as well as acute diarrhea and need to be especially careful to replace fluid and electrolytes quickly, to keep fluid volume and cell balance correct to keep from feeling "shaky."

So before you go off and the first aid people you should educate yourself about your own damn HIV. It's retarded that you are ranting at the people who tried to help you and you were too stubborn to realize that pouring water and gatorade on yourself was not going to help you hydrate.

Last but not least it's ridiculous that you accuse these people of homophobia and incompetance when clearly you were just a nightmare patient.

algunz
05-15-2007, 09:54 AM
Maybe Faxman is being a bit harsh, but he makes an excellent point. You can't discount your condition in such an extreme reaction. Pouring water and gatorade on the outside was probably the least logical thing for you to do in such a situation.

faxman75
05-15-2007, 10:02 AM
It's hard not to be harsh when there are wild accusations of homophobia and incompetance which were clearly not the case.

algunz
05-15-2007, 10:12 AM
Yes, but people can try a little harder to be empathetic and less aggro with their words.

faxman75
05-15-2007, 10:21 AM
Empathetic? hellzz no! This fool was bashing first aid folks who did nothing wrong and then the ambulance folks. All because she was ignorant. I have no empathy for this person as I don't know them and they made a shit first impression by calling people homophobic for no fucking reason. That's god damned rude and I don't empathize with rude ass people. I empathize with teh caretakers that bit their toungue and did their best to care for her dumb ass.

algunz
05-15-2007, 10:42 AM
Have you ever suffered from heat stroke? It can be very frightening and rather disorienting. No empathy for that.

JustSteve
05-15-2007, 10:53 AM
why get to the point of having heatstroke? you know it's hot, you know you should drink water...heatstroke should not happen if someone is responsible. was the op drinking heavily? on drugs?? the fact that someone gets heatstroke is a sign of them neglecting their health.

faxman75
05-15-2007, 10:54 AM
Again, this thread was a rant about treatment. No empathy because it appears the person recieved proper treatment and despite that decided to call these people homophobic. It's unjustified. I realize we should all be "awww that wasn't right and god damn those assholes" but facts are facts, with the information provided the caretakers were not irresponsible or HOMOPHOBIC.

SO that = no empathy.

algunz
05-15-2007, 11:06 AM
faxman - OK

Although, I wonder why did the paramedic have Aids written on his hand? Isn't that a bit odd.

JustSteve - I agree. How in the hell do you let yourself get to that point? It's not like you're out in the middle of nowhere. I got heat stroke riding my mountain bike once and it scared the shit out of me. I thought I was gonna die. But, at Coachella, it's not like there's no water or shade.

faxman75
05-15-2007, 12:20 PM
mschirmersf is also responsible for this wonderful post:

If I don't get a ticket this year I will definately be at the gate to rush it with thousands of others. Not my problem.

I guess endorsing riot conditions at the gate is a good idea according to this individual.

algunz
05-15-2007, 01:38 PM
Maybe that's why mschirmersf was so hot and bothered.

jjphotos420
05-15-2007, 01:44 PM
Wow what a story, glad to hear everything is ok now.

Bud Luster
05-15-2007, 02:19 PM
Gotta agree with faxman here. It isnt the fault of the first aid folks that this person was not hydrated. It's hard to say what happened as I wasnt there, but perhaps they could have done a better job I really dont know. As far as the paramedic writing AIDS on his hand, would it have been better if he just announced it to all: HIV over here! Can I get a price check on AIDZ please!

JustSteve
05-15-2007, 02:23 PM
i actually think sometimes they write notes on their hands so they can be reminded of what conditions the patient is suffering from...so the paramedic's hand could have said aids, dehydrated, etc. for this particular patient.

rebel86
05-15-2007, 02:26 PM
OK People!
If you think you are in trouble and might need medical attention DO NOT go to the First Aid Stations. This year I had an extremely unfortanate event take place and the "Nurses" as they like to call themselves were completely unprepared, unprofessional and incompentent. I had a heat stroke and felt like I was dying. My heart rate was rapidly rising and I was sweating uncontrollably and kept going in and out of conciousness. I was in a total state of confusion and my breathing was labored and my chest hurt. What does the bitch do? She gives me a dixie cup of water and tells me to go sit on a cot. In my confusion I poured my backpack out on the cot looking for my phone(that was in my pocket) so that I could call my room mate and get help. They were looking at me like I was some kind of zoo animal. I finally started yelling for help because I needed more water and they weren't paying any attention to me. I'm watching in horror the grim circumstances that were unfolding in front of me. They gave me another cup of water which I poured on myself. Then they gave me gatorade which I poured on myself too. Mind you my tempature must have been 105. I was so fried. The cunt of a nurse came over and told me if I kept pouring water on myself she was going to stop giving it to me. I got a hold of my room mate and she rushed over and they called a paramedic. So keep in mind 30 minutes have now passed and I am now on my knees on the ground panting for air. I felt like gravity and blackness were taking me over. When the paramedic got there it had been 45 minutes and the nurses in the tent hadn't ONCE took my temperature or vitals. It was the craziest, scariest thing that has ever happened in my entire life. The paramedics took me to the hospital and filled me full of fluids, but that ended up being a nightmare as well because they were completely homo-phobic and due to my health history they were even more inappropriate and lame. I never in my life have been treated so badly. It's amazing that Coachella hasn't been sued. It's more amazing that there aren't more dead bodies taken out of that place because I would not be here if it wasn't for my room mate. My suggestion is that you always have someone with you. Never venture on your own because if something goes wrong you DO NOT want to be left in the hands of the COACHELLA First Aid Staff. It was frightening. Hot Chip was kick ass though. Their show alone was well worth the drama, but I'm seriously lucky to be alive. Coachella: Shame on you!

Yeah, I had a wicked throat/ear infection one night that i thought was going to kill me one night when visiting a friend in the Palm Dessert. I got ruched to ER. I was in so much pain and was suffering so bad. I sat there in ER for 3 1/2 hours whimpering hoping I would just die, and they were so nonchalant and unsympathetic despite that there was hardly and traffic or serious injuries that night. At that I'm a young black male dressed in urban clothing and when i checked in the nurse was so cold and bitter towards me. My friend was gay, and they treated him like he had shit on his forehead. Indio/palm Dessert ER sucks, because it's local residents are predominately rednecks ironically with the large Palm Springs gay community being a stark contrast.

(Post #100- awesome!)

C DUB YA
05-15-2007, 03:04 PM
and... scene

fatboy192
05-15-2007, 04:14 PM
you where in california join the rest of them and take the fuckers to court!!!!! and i mean that by the way...

jigglypuflvr@mac.com
05-15-2007, 04:36 PM
I almost passed out too because I'd smoked a joint to myself and didn't have any water. Dumb move. What did I do to take care of it? Got a dank smoothie and sat the fuck down for 20 minutes.

Easy as pie.

SubBass49
05-15-2007, 06:01 PM
I was there with a desert rat (dude lives at 48th & Monroe) and he even got heat exhaustion...started gettin dizzy and nauseated...felt faint...

Bottom line for him was the partying...

JClemy
05-15-2007, 06:40 PM
My girlfriend got sick and got a little bit of heatstroke because she followed me around in the sun all day. Standing in the crowd for the Roots I felt a little weak but did ok.

Drinking fluids is better than pouring it on yourself. They could have possibly used some ice to cool you down but it sounds like they did all they could. I asked for a band-aid on the first day for a blister I had and the first aid woman gave me a handful just in case.

That said I do understand being freaked out. heatstroke is scary and you're not in the right frame of mind.

crazzz2007
05-16-2007, 04:06 PM
Ok, first of all. first aid is exactly that, first aid. It isn't actual MD's on site treating you. Second of all, if you are dehydrated pouring the water on yourself is kinda stupid. You need to be drinking the water and since they are treating people in the first aid area, they don't want you wasting water that you need to be drinking.

Finally as far as your HIV goes, I don't understand if you just don't understand how that migiht play a role into your dehydration or maybe you are just to pissed to think clearly but someone who is taking care of getting you out of dehydration isn't there to insult you because you have HIV.

DEHYDRATION IS MORE COMMON AND MORE LIKELY TO OCCUR WITH THOSE WHO HAVE HIV!!! Look it up on the googles if you must but I don't have HIV and i'm not a doctor but to me it's common sense.

many people with HIV regularly have oral rehydration therapy because it's so common.

So before you go off and the first aid people you should educate yourself about your own damn HIV. It's retarded that you are ranting at the people who tried to help you and you were too stubborn to realize that pouring water and gatorade on yourself was not going to help you hydrate.

Last but not least it's ridiculous that you accuse these people of homophobia and incompetance when clearly you were just a nightmare patient.

you are such an asshole. the first aid response was obviously and grossly negligent. it blows my mind that they watched this guy suffering from heat stroke for over half an hour yet did not call the paramedics.

MarkO
05-16-2007, 04:09 PM
you are such an asshole. the first aid response was obviously and grossly negligent. it blows my mind that they watched this guy suffering from heat stroke for over half an hour yet did not call the paramedics.

Unless you were there, you can't say what happened.

crazzz2007
05-16-2007, 04:13 PM
Unless you were there, you can't say what happened.

what kind of a stupid ass comment is that? if we follow your advice, then we can't comment on anything that goes on around the world. we can't comment on the war in iraq. we can't comment on genocide that occurrs in different parts of the world. we can't comment on ANYTHING unless we see it with our own eyes.

congratulations, you are the winner of the STUPIDEST POST OF THE WEEK.

MarkO
05-16-2007, 04:50 PM
STFU. There is a complete difference between opinion (the OP's) and fact.

crazzz2007
05-16-2007, 05:11 PM
STFU. There is a complete difference between opinion (the OP's) and fact.

you are a moron. do you even know what heat stroke is? you don't treat heat stroke by giving someone a small cup of water. when someone is suffering from heatsroke so sever that they are literally on their hands and knees and utterly disoriented, you IMMEDIATELY CALL THE PARAMEDICS. Anything less is shameful.

MarkO
05-16-2007, 05:30 PM
you are a moron. do you even know what heat stroke is? you don't treat heat stroke by giving someone a small cup of water. when someone is suffering from heatsroke so sever that they are literally on their hands and knees and utterly disoriented, you IMMEDIATELY CALL THE PARAMEDICS. Anything less is shameful.

A State Certified First Responder moron then .......

Most (but not all to be 100% fair) people with heatstroke do NOT, and I quote from the original post, sweat uncontrollably.

Body temps above 104 are life threatening. The OP says his was 105. Hmm.

What the OP likely had was heat exhaustion and the treatment given was appropriate; remove person to shade and given small amounts of liquid regularly.

So again, shut up.

crazzz2007
05-16-2007, 05:34 PM
A State Certified First Responder moron then .......

Most (but not all to be 100% fair) people with heatstroke do NOT, and I quote from the original post, sweat uncontrollably.

Body temps above 104 are life threatening. The OP says his was 105. Hmm.

What the OP likely had was heat exhaustion and the treatment given was appropriate; remove person to shade and given small amounts of liquid regularly.

So again, shut up.

hello?? are you there? they took him to the hospital!!!! he was so disoriented that he couldn't even think staight enough to drink the water they gave him. did you even read this guy's post??? i don;t give a shit if you are a certified first responder. i certainly wouldn't want some like you responding if i was esxeriencing a medical emergency.

MarkO
05-16-2007, 05:37 PM
He found his way to the FA station apparently by himself, rustled thru his backpack to find his cell, called his buddy ...... how disorientated was he again ???

SubBass49
05-16-2007, 05:54 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! Crazzz2007 got schooled like a motherfucker!!! Fuckin' asshole. MarkO took ya to class kid...

faxman75
05-16-2007, 06:32 PM
you are such an asshole. the first aid response was obviously and grossly negligent.

Yes they gave her water to drink and let her sit in the shade. Very negligent.

it blows my mind that they watched this guy suffering from heat stroke for over half an hour yet did not call the paramedics.

How do you know when they fuck they called the paramedics? This is some fuckin' tool who planned on storming the gate and blalmed Golden Voice. So they hate the promoter and are bitching about first aid who did what they could.

I'm going to side with the people who worked first aid and the event before I side with this tool but I guess we see where you stand.

faxman75
05-16-2007, 06:37 PM
what kind of a stupid ass comment is that? if we follow your advice, then we can't comment on anything that goes on around the world. we can't comment on the war in iraq.

Of couse we can because we know people who are serving, have served and who continue to serve. Because we have imbedded reporters on the scene. Because we have video and audio. What evidence do you have here? A fucking troll telling a story. This person ranted and raved about the promoter lying about a sell out and ripped on the promoter over and over and then said they liked the idea of storming the gate and understood a riot was ok. Now go suck your mamma's nipple.

congratulations, you are the winner of the STUPIDEST POST OF THE WEEK.

hahahaha I think it's pretty much noted that you are an idiot. Thanks for playing. Just remember, when you get heat stroke, drink the fucking water, don't pour it on yourself. Also, if you have Aids. Know that you need to stay hydrated much more than the average person and a doctor asking you if you have aids isn't a homophobic question.

Now go read a book and let us know what other useless comments you would like to make about the world with the evidence being some random nut on a message board spouting his/her mouth off.

crazzz2007
05-16-2007, 07:45 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! Crazzz2007 got schooled like a motherfucker!!! Fuckin' asshole. MarkO took ya to class kid...

you keep proving that you are a little bitch. did you even read the guy's post?

-"In my confusion I poured my backpack out on the cot looking for my phone"

-"I started yelling for help because I needed more water and they weren't paying any attention to me."

-"The cunt of a nurse came over and told me if I kept pouring water on myself she was going to stop giving it to me."

-"30 minutes have now passed and I am now on my knees on the ground panting for air."

-"I got a hold of my room mate and she rushed over and they called a paramedic."

-"When the paramedic got there it had been 45 minutes and the nurses in the tent hadn't ONCE took my temperature or vitals."

The only reason the paramedics even came was because of this dude's friend. They didn;t even take his temperature!!! First-aid was gonna let this poor guy die right there on the polo field.

Seriously, SubBass, think before you write. Just because you don't like me does not mean you must automatically oppose everything I say.

crazzz2007
05-16-2007, 07:46 PM
He found his way to the FA station apparently by himself, rustled thru his backpack to find his cell, called his buddy ...... how disorientated was he again ???

read the above post, you little bitch, and go fuck yourself.

crazzz2007
05-16-2007, 07:48 PM
Of couse we can because we know people who are serving, have served and who continue to serve. Because we have imbedded reporters on the scene. Because we have video and audio. What evidence do you have here? A fucking troll telling a story. This person ranted and raved about the promoter lying about a sell out and ripped on the promoter over and over and then said they liked the idea of storming the gate and understood a riot was ok. Now go suck your mamma's nipple.

moron. you answered your own question. we have a firsthand account of what happened.

MarkO
05-16-2007, 07:59 PM
read the above post, you little bitch, and go fuck yourself.

I did and I read the original post too. Seeing as you are treating that as Gospel, answer me this. If the OP had a temp of 105 as they claim, how did they not suffer serious internal injury ?

crazzz2007
05-16-2007, 08:14 PM
look, i'm not saying he had a 105 temperature. what i am saying is that his condition was serious enough that he was taken to the hospital. obviously, he was not in great shape. first aid should have been more proactive with this guy.

heat stroke is no joke. people DIE from heat stroke. that's why it's better to be on the safe side and call the paramedics.

JClemy
05-16-2007, 09:01 PM
I'm sure there were hundreds of people who got heat stroke. The guy is obviously a stress case and over reacts. I'm sure the first aid people are pretty specialized in heat stroke. They live in the freaking desert. Water and Shade is the way to treat it. It can definitely become life threatening but it sounds like he was with it enough to get to first aid so they probably sat him down to see how he was doing for a bit. if he was as messed up as he says how would he know it was exactly a half hour.

SubBass49
05-16-2007, 09:01 PM
anyone complaining of his symptoms would be taken to the hospital for eval. if the paramedics responded... Dipshit. He had taken the water the nurse told him to drink and poured it over his head. Don't you think that if you were in serious medical danger you'd want to follow the directions of the trained medical personnel? How many people do you think they saw over the weekend that had the exact same symptoms and didn't need to go to the hospital? I know one, because we were hanging out with him. He sat in the shade and drank LOTS of water...and he's a desert rat...lives on 48th & Monroe. Whaddayaknow...he was fine in under an hour!

Anyway...I feel bad for the guy...what happened is kinda fucked up...but it doesn't change the fact that you're a prick, and that you're also arguing with a trained first-responder in MarkO.

faxman75
05-16-2007, 09:17 PM
look, i'm not saying he had a 105 temperature. what i am saying is that his condition was serious enough that he was taken to the hospital. obviously, he was not in great shape. first aid should have been more proactive with this guy.

More proactive than trying to hydrate them with water while the ambulance got there?

crazzz2007
05-17-2007, 12:49 AM
More proactive than trying to hydrate them with water while the ambulance got there?

first aid didn't call the ambulance, his friend did. that's my whole point.

Ill_Eagle
05-17-2007, 01:30 AM
I had a crazy case of jungle fever, but the first aid station didn't do shit!

Nullyyyy
05-17-2007, 02:39 AM
Hate to play Devil's advocate here, but, mschirmersf, you seem like the most self-pretentious, tunnel-visioned idiot I have ever come to pass, all those who support this moron are just as stupid.

It's obvious this person was pretty out of it, but, I was born in Brasil, then, came to Australia when I was 9, and trust me, I know a thing or two about heat strokes and guess-the-fuck-what? Throwing water on yourself doesn't do shit to help you. Even when you're in this state, you should know that; "Oh, okay, I'm going through a heat stroke, seems like a doozy. I best drink fluids and keep calm."

But, oh no, not you - you clamber in, like a complete retard into the First Aid tents, blowing your head off at everyone demanding immediate attention, because, obviously, you're more important than the other people who are also having heat strokes. When you get said attention and care, you cast it away and dismiss it as negligent.

I love it how you think the doctor was homophobic, like, of course this doctor has NEVER been around a HIV/AIDS sufferer. I suggest getting out of your stupid little bubble of self-importance, it's sickening.

Or even better, how about you kill yourself and leave some oxygen for the people who actually deserve it. God-damn it, you Americans are bona-fide dicks sometimes. Seriously.

theburiedlife
05-17-2007, 03:52 AM
OK People!

http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/270907182_ef25ba42de.jpg

JClemy
05-17-2007, 09:19 AM
Kitty is AWESOME! I don't know if saying it's cause he's American is fair. It's mostly Americans telling him he is a moron.

mschirmersf
07-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Hi Guys....
Wow. I didn't realize my posting would carry the weight of Paris Hilton going to jail...
Here are the facts for assholes who:
A- Weren't there.
B- Weren't there.
and that ever so sly C- Weren't there!

Some facts:
I've been clean and sober 8 years. I run marathons. So don't tell me how to hydrate fucking backwoods retard. I've also had HIV for 22 years(since I was fucking 16) so don't tell me I don't know how to care for myself.
The dumb bitch who was working First Aid should have gotten my ass to the hospital. I was not thinking clearly because I felt like my insides were boiling and my chest felt like an elephant was sitting on it. I overheated: Yes out of sheer stupidity because I was dancing my ass off in the tent with Hot Chip and thought I had enough water in me, but clearly I didn't. It had NOTHING to do with my HIV. It had ZERO to do with DRUGS.
The heat stoke is neither here nor there. The bottom line is the First Aid sucked shit.
I've been going to Coachella for 5 years and have never had a problem.
I love that weirdo who actually went back in my posting history and tied in some rant I had about rushing the gates if I didn't get a ticket to me being a "riot inducer". Fucking hilare! (for the redneck folks who don't get out much, "Hilare' is the short gay term for Hilarious.) I hope the bitch doesn't spend too much time disecting this here fags post as if it were the Book of Nostradomous, but thanks for the attention!
Later bitch!

mschirmersf
07-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Hate to play Devil's advocate here, but, mschirmersf, you seem like the most self-pretentious, tunnel-visioned idiot I have ever come to pass, all those who support this moron are just as stupid.

It's obvious this person was pretty out of it, but, I was born in Brasil, then, came to Australia when I was 9, and trust me, I know a thing or two about heat strokes and guess-the-fuck-what? Throwing water on yourself doesn't do shit to help you. Even when you're in this state, you should know that; "Oh, okay, I'm going through a heat stroke, seems like a doozy. I best drink fluids and keep calm."

But, oh no, not you - you clamber in, like a complete retard into the First Aid tents, blowing your head off at everyone demanding immediate attention, because, obviously, you're more important than the other people who are also having heat strokes. When you get said attention and care, you cast it away and dismiss it as negligent.

I love it how you think the doctor was homophobic, like, of course this doctor has NEVER been around a HIV/AIDS sufferer. I suggest getting out of your stupid little bubble of self-importance, it's sickening.

Or even better, how about you kill yourself and leave some oxygen for the people who actually deserve it. God-damn it, you Americans are bona-fide dicks sometimes. Seriously.

It wasn't the doctor cunt. If your Aussie dumb ass knew how to read english you would know it was the paramedic. Go home you fool... oh and take Olivia Newton John and the Crocodile Hunter with you!!! Oh never mind mate. That idiot is dead already. The only retard it what your lookin at in the mirror dumb bitch.
PS. I threw water on myself because when I tried to drink it my throat closed up. You are so fucking high and mighty....wait. No your not. You're a foreigner....tear for you.

mschirmersf
07-04-2007, 04:48 PM

hahahaha I think it's pretty much noted that you are an idiot. Thanks for playing. Just remember, when you get heat stroke, drink the fucking water, don't pour it on yourself. Also, if you have Aids. Know that you need to stay hydrated much more than the average person and a doctor asking you if you have aids isn't a homophobic question.

Now go read a book and let us know what other useless comments you would like to make about the world with the evidence being some random nut on a message board spouting his/her mouth off.

FAXMAN IS AN IDOT.

mschirmersf
07-04-2007, 04:59 PM

Faxmans life: Eat, get fat and post shit on message board.
Rinse and repeat. Dude: A- Get a life B-Get a plasic surgeon(liposuction would do you some good and C- Lose the fat girl.

mschirmersf
07-04-2007, 05:07 PM

By the way.... There was no "Waiting til the ambulance got there" until my FUCKING ROOM MATE came to the tent AFTER I FUCKING CALLED HER on the cell phone I spent a 1/2 and hour looking for because I was so OUT OF MY MIND FROM THE HEAT!!!! Bottom line is they should have taken it more seriously. If my room mate didn't come there would be NO AMBULANCE and I most likely would not be sitting here writing this email.

Did I already say YOUR AN IDIOT?

mschirmersf
07-04-2007, 05:08 PM
COACHELLAS FIRST AID SUCKS AND FAXMAN IS JUST A SCARED LITTLE PUSSY.

SubBass49
07-04-2007, 08:10 PM
A little late to the pity party are we?

JClemy
07-09-2007, 03:28 PM
A- Your a douche
B- You wouldn't have died if you had listened to what they had said dumbass
C- Doesn't sound like losing you would have been a big loss to the world

My girlfriend got heatstroke and dealt with it by drinking water. She didn't even use first aid. Also hilare is not a short gay term for hilarious. It's short for I'm to stupid to say the actual word.

Mr.Nipples
07-09-2007, 04:03 PM
HOT FARTS!

faxman75
07-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Hi Guys....
Wow. I didn't realize my posting would carry the weight of Paris Hilton going to jail...
Here are the facts for assholes who:
A- Weren't there.
B- Weren't there.
and that ever so sly C- Weren't there!

Some facts:
I've been clean and sober 8 years. I run marathons. So don't tell me how to hydrate fucking backwoods retard. I've also had HIV for 22 years(since I was fucking 16) so don't tell me I don't know how to care for myself.

You don't or you wouldn't have been dehydrated.

The dumb bitch who was working First Aid should have gotten my ass to the hospital. I was not thinking clearly because I felt like my insides were boiling and my chest felt like an elephant was sitting on it. I overheated: Yes out of sheer stupidity because I was dancing my ass off in the tent with Hot Chip and thought I had enough water in me, but clearly I didn't.

Which proves you don't know how to take care of yourself.

It had NOTHING to do with my HIV. It had ZERO to do with DRUGS.
The heat stoke is neither here nor there. The bottom line is the First Aid sucked shit.

Though I can show you tons of evidence that becuase of you HIV you may dehydrate faster. But ok, you have aids and don't understand that simple fact.

I've been going to Coachella for 5 years and have never had a problem.
I love that weirdo who actually went back in my posting history and tied in some rant I had about rushing the gates if I didn't get a ticket to me being a "riot inducer". Fucking hilare! (for the redneck folks who don't get out much, "Hilare' is the short gay term for Hilarious.) I hope the bitch doesn't spend too much time disecting this here fags post as if it were the Book of Nostradomous, but thanks for the attention!
Later bitch!

Yes you have been going for five years and respect yourself so much you let yourself get dehydrated even though you know you have HIV and it's easier to dehydrate because of it, you respect the fest so much you want to break down fences to get in and you respect the first aid people so much you blame them for your own retardation. The only reason you find it weird that I looked at your posting history is because you called out for being an ignorant punk.

Now go suck a cock and smile.

faxman75
07-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Faxmans life: Eat, get fat and post shit on message board.
Rinse and repeat. Dude: A- Get a life B-Get a plasic surgeon(liposuction would do you some good and C- Lose the fat girl.

The fat girl is my niece, no need to lose her. I have a life, at the very least as much as you do since we are both posting on the same message bord and liposuction isn't necessary but thank you for the advice. I know how to lose my fat the right way as I have done it over and over again. :) YOu seem angry. You should relax and smoke a joint and eat a twinkie or something.

faxman75
07-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Bottom line is they should have taken it more seriously. If my room mate didn't come there would be NO AMBULANCE and I most likely would not be sitting here writing this email.

So, it would have been your own damn fault for not staying hydrated in that heat. I like you blame everyone else for your own mental handicap. Plain and simple, drink water. As much as I like hearing the story of your throat not even being able to swallow the water, if you were breathing and capable of pourint it on your head you could have swallowed it.

Facts are facts though, it just boild down to you not taking responsiblity for your own retarded actions.

Did I already say YOUR AN IDIOT?

Umm and you call me an idiot? I think you mean "you're" not "your".

Sonador
07-10-2007, 01:00 PM
Some people have AIDS, or get AIDS, and it's a tragedy. For others, it's sort of deserved and a result of their own oblivious stupidity.

Guess which category MsInnocentDumbAss is a part of.

Mr.Nipples
07-10-2007, 05:14 PM
EWOKS:THE BATTLE FOR ENDOR

Hey, Chella
07-15-2007, 06:25 AM
hmmm...I remember feeling really hot and sweating like crazy and feeling vunrable and needing to hold on to something so i grabbed this chicks hand and she let me hold on to it for a long time...

then i also remember grinding on her during the red hot chilli peppers...
yeah...

you should have done that!!!

krunchy
07-16-2007, 05:22 AM
Some people have AIDS, or get AIDS, and it's a tragedy. For others, it's sort of deserved and a result of their own oblivious stupidity.

Guess which category MsInnocentDumbAss is a part of.

That was your first and only post? You are totally fucked.