PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed ! Earn some Cash!

SheriNOIR
01-25-2007, 11:41 AM
Help.. please ? :]

SheriNOIR
01-25-2007, 12:14 PM
Okay so I'm from sunny UK and I don't own a major credit card.. And I was unable to purchase a ticket in todays pre-sale because of this :(.

I'm presuming a credit card would be needed to buy one in the general public sale too which means no hope for me going :(.

If there is any other way I can purchase a ticket, please let me know ! :). It would be muchly appreciated.

If not I am wondering if someone would be so kind and buy me a ticket then arrange a time to put the item on ebay for me to buy off of them :). I have 100% feedback and I am totally reliable ! I wouldn't be asking you to do it for free either, I'll pay all the extra ticket master costs and some extra for doing the job :).

If you can do this for me I would be eternally grateful too, please get in touch! Seriously, you'd make me the happiest girl ever !

Get in touch,

SheriNOIR

arbouler
01-25-2007, 12:27 PM
can you not just paypal the money to tessa then she can buy you the tix?

SheriNOIR
01-25-2007, 12:33 PM
Whose Tessa ? I'd really prefer using the ebay route because then if anything goes wrong I can sort it out :)

It's only a small cost to list the item on ebay, and I'd buy straight away. Plus I can buy recorded delivery too :)

Thanks anyway.

Sheri.

chunk
01-25-2007, 12:38 PM
paypal is very safe. find out about tessa in the glasshouse thread in the tickets section. save money as well.

SheriNOIR
01-25-2007, 01:18 PM
I'll send her a message thanks for the info ! :)
I get very paranoid about stuff like that though.

Sheri.

SheriNOIR
01-27-2007, 09:50 AM
I'm hoping 3-day passes aren't gonna sell out fast :(.
God this waiting is killing me...

Sheri.

vinylmartyr
01-27-2007, 09:50 AM
Tessa is very trustworthy.

SheriNOIR
01-27-2007, 09:52 AM
I emailed her and I'm going to speak with her soon hopefully.
I'm just worried tickets will sell out or something..
I mean the sunday tickets passed all expectations.

I really hope this works out alright :)
Thanks for the referral.

Sheri.