PDA

View Full Version : Is this going to instantly sell out?

lowfront
01-25-2007, 11:18 AM
I'm wondering if I should just buy a three day pass right now presale or if I should try and attempt to get just a sunday ticket.

On saturday will I be able to get a 3 day pass if I can't get a single sunday?

Should I just do the presale now or attempt to get a sunday only pass??

jenni4
01-25-2007, 01:46 PM
If you are going to buy a one day pass I would probably get it ASAP!! The three day passes however should be avaliable until the first week in April unless this year is suppose to somehow be bigger than last.

Rezzo
01-25-2007, 02:04 PM
don't think it will instantly sell out... maybe it will like a week or two before the event but not instantly

amyzzz
01-25-2007, 02:09 PM
In the past, it has sold out a few weeks BEFORE the actual event, so it should be weeks before it sells out.

JustSteve
01-25-2007, 02:13 PM
In the past, it has sold out a few weeks BEFORE the actual event, so it should be weeks before it sells out.

"it will never sell out.
--cary12345"

suprefan
01-25-2007, 03:28 PM
"it will never sell out.
--cary12345"

If that was only true.......

Mystagogue
01-25-2007, 03:30 PM
I was thinking I could wait until March to get tickets, but all of the international press about Rage is getting me concerned about Sunday. I'm buying tickets on Saturday just to be safe.

lowfront
01-25-2007, 04:32 PM
what do you guys think the chances of me getting just a ticket on sunday is?

If I'm on the site right when they go on sale will it still be near impossible to get single tickets for sunday?

Want single tickets for sat and sun but sunday much more important

suprefan
01-25-2007, 04:38 PM
what do you guys think the chances of me getting just a ticket on sunday is?

If I'm on the site right when they go on sale will it still be near impossible to get single tickets for sunday?

Want single tickets for sat and sun but sunday much more important

I dont think it will be impossible, but I imagine the site will have pretty heavy traffic like this morning.... You should be ok...