PDA

View Full Version : Missing wallet, keep the money

wisconsinboozer
05-02-2007, 09:33 AM
well i lost my wallet which included, my ID, debit card, target card, first aid and cpr cards and my medical card. there was 80 bucks or so in there which im sure is gone now but i just NEEEEED my wallet so if anyone found it please send it to the address on my ID.
I returned a cell phone and a set of keys and hope karma can return the favor
THANKS!!!!

wisconsinboozer
05-02-2007, 09:34 AM
oh the ID said Jeffrey Koenen from the state of Wisconsin

yea thats me

faxman75
05-02-2007, 09:48 AM
No offense but Karma does not exist. It's just a good idea in general to be good to others but the sweetest person in the world can get screwed over every now and again.

mjanosik
05-02-2007, 10:50 AM
I hope you get it back, losing a wallet sux ass

wisconsinboozer
05-02-2007, 10:58 AM
No offense but Karma does not exist. It's just a good idea in general to be good to others but the sweetest person in the world can get screwed over every now and again.

yea thats true

wisconsinboozer
05-02-2007, 10:59 AM
I hope you get it back, losing a wallet sux ass

it really does, going through security at LAX sucks when you cant prove who you are lol

Caitlin
05-02-2007, 11:39 AM

WRONG.

I dropped my wallet on Friday night while leaving and a very nice guy found it and proceeded to call both of my contact numbers I had in the wallet. He left a message on both my home phone and my cell. He then met with my friend and met with my friend and i the very next morning and returned it to me. I was so incredibly thankful, talk about good karma. He was attractive too, from Mexico - great accent.

Here's a tip, get a girl's ID and leave it in your wallet. More than likely a guy will find it and be enticed to return it to a girl. ;)

d_apathy
05-02-2007, 01:14 PM
WRONG.

I dropped my wallet on Friday night while leaving and a very nice guy found it and proceeded to call both of my contact numbers I had in the wallet. He left a message on both my home phone and my cell. He then met with my friend and met with my friend and i the very next morning and returned it to me. I was so incredibly thankful, talk about good karma. He was attractive too, from Mexico - great accent.

Here's a tip, get a girl's ID and leave it in your wallet. More than likely a guy will find it and be enticed to return it to a girl. ;)

That's not karma as stated. That's just being nice and returning it. Did you atleast tip the guy for finding and returning your things?

Caitlin
05-02-2007, 01:24 PM
That's not karma as stated. That's just being nice and returning it. Did you atleast tip the guy for finding and returning your things?

Well, I also dropped my cell phone the very next day when I was climbing over the fence. I went back after the concert was done and it was exactly where I thought I had left it.

...and no. :( he had already bought himself coffee at starbucks. he offered for us to hang out at his condo, but the people i went with were so lame about getting up and doing anything anyone else wanted to do. i would have bought them beer. =\

psychic friend
05-02-2007, 01:28 PM
info@coachella.com

wisconsinboozer
05-02-2007, 01:49 PM
info@coachella.com

yea i tried that with no luck before i posted this thread, not trying to waste space on the board but its a really important wallet that i need. just thought id try my luck here

woogie846
05-02-2007, 07:13 PM
Sorry to hear that, best of luck.

gaypalmsprings
05-02-2007, 07:57 PM
with all the big crowds, it was potentially a pick-pocket's paradise

wisconsinboozer
05-03-2007, 05:08 AM
with all the big crowds, it was potentially a pick-pocket's paradise

i was sitting down for crowded house and took a doob out of my wallet and forgot to put my wallet back in my pocket... typical burnout move.
i could imagine with the crowd and whatnot you cant feel when someone slips their hand into your pocket to grab a wallet

gaypalmsprings
05-03-2007, 06:44 AM
http://www.amazingpartysupplies.co.nz/Wallet%20sb1.JPG

psychic friend
05-03-2007, 07:37 AM
we have quite a few wallets with money still in them, one has $80 in it, but its not wisconsin. im trying to locate the owner.

wisconsinboozer
05-03-2007, 05:09 PM
we have quite a few wallets with money still in them, one has $80 in it, but its not wisconsin. im trying to locate the owner.

Good luck to them, thats cool that you guys are trying that hard to help people, concerts need more of that

http://www.amazingpartysupplies.co.nz/Wallet%20sb1.JPG

Isnt he cute, i wonder if they sell the Squidwerd version

SubBass49
05-05-2007, 12:41 PM
I get really paranoid about losing my wallet, so I always kept it in my side pocket of my shorts so I could keep a hand on it during most sets, and so it was tight against my leg and I'd feel it if someone tried to pickpocket me.

MarkO
05-05-2007, 02:13 PM
I made sure the shorts I wore had zipped pockets. Losing a wallet would be really bad.

wisconsinboozer
05-06-2007, 05:17 PM
im gonna tape the fucker to my chest next time

SubBass49
05-06-2007, 05:59 PM
You know they make zip-up wallets that go under your clothes...they're for travellers in rough areas...looks like a lean fanny-pack.

wisconsinboozer
05-06-2007, 06:03 PM
interesting, got a pic?

SubBass49
05-06-2007, 06:05 PM
I can try to find one...

try here:

http://www.spysite.com/catalog/Hidden-Wallets-p-1-c-441.html

wisconsinboozer
05-07-2007, 12:41 AM
thank you!

Butthead
05-07-2007, 07:22 AM
Lost mine once. Thing was I didn't realize I lost it. Got this post card in the mail telling me to come to the post office to sign for a "package"
I go and its my wallet. :D Somebody dropped it in the mail and the post office did the rest.
Not a clue who did it. So yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

rampaige
05-07-2007, 02:55 PM
I lost my cell phone three different times over the weekend, and each time managed to find it. I've had this phone for four years, it's older than shit and looks like hell, but dangit it works great. I had intended on finally upgrading once I got back from Cali, but decided not to after it found its way back to me so many times during the festival.

wisconsinboozer
05-07-2007, 03:08 PM
I lost my cell phone three different times over the weekend, and each time managed to find it. I've had this phone for four years, it's older than shit and looks like hell, but dangit it works great. I had intended on finally upgrading once I got back from Cali, but decided not to after it found its way back to me so many times during the festival.

looks like you and your cell are meant to be

Wheres the beef?
05-07-2007, 09:54 PM
This thread is still going?

wisconsinboozer
05-08-2007, 11:17 AM
you added to it so yep

wisconsinboozer
05-29-2007, 10:13 AM
STILLLLLLLLLLLLLL WAAAAAAAAAAITINGGGGGGGG

haha i gave up all hopes, thanks ya fuckin thief! next year im gonna remember the finders keepers rule
just playin