PDA

View Full Version : Please designate an ALL NIGHT PARTY ZONE next year

Senor Cardgage
05-01-2007, 02:19 PM
So the rest of us can friggin sleep.

Oh, and to the loudest fucking Australian ever. The one that would not SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL NIGHT THURSDAY, I hope a dingo eats your balls when you get home. In fact. Im reposting just that part in another thread.

Paul_Phoenix
05-01-2007, 02:46 PM
So the rest of us can friggin sleep.

Oh, and to the loudest fucking Australian ever. The one that would not SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL NIGHT THURSDAY, I hope a dingo eats your balls when you get home. In fact. Im reposting just that part in another thread.

Here's a helpful hint for next year.....EAR PLUGS!!!!!!!!

Shyeviolett
05-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Nah, my earplugs did shit.

faxman75
05-01-2007, 02:50 PM
Here's my suggestion. Get a fuckin' hotel.

Senor Cardgage
05-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Earplugs did nothing. And fuck that bullshit.
Theres a 2am noise curfew, so Im a say what I want.

Shyeviolett
05-01-2007, 02:54 PM

Fuck that, theres no way in hell I would ever stay in a hotel. I dont mind the noise, but by 3 am I get sick of drunken idiots screaming past my tent.

faxman75
05-01-2007, 04:07 PM
Well then take option 3. Offsite camping. Cuz the onsite muthafucka's gonna get loud and crazy every night. People are excited and drunk and fucked up on drugs and got knows what else and you can't force people to sleep. Not to mention 10K people and no walls. Trust me, if that kinda festival atomsphere bothers you, get a hotel.

Shyeviolett
05-01-2007, 04:12 PM
It doesnt bother me enough to let it ruin my good time. Offsite camping would be the worst of both worlds, having to drive in AND having to deal with the heat. I will stick with onsite and grumble to myself at night ;)

faxman75
05-01-2007, 04:14 PM
I guess I was so baked and tired and had my ipod the noise and lights didnt' bother me. I went to bed after 3am.

Shyeviolett
05-01-2007, 04:20 PM
This was my 3rd year at onsite camping, this was definetly the worst year for noise....but I still had a blast!

I should have used my ipod instead of the earplugs...DOH!

MikeWeez
05-02-2007, 01:02 PM
hahaha.. I LOVE CAMP ! ! ! cant wait for next year... i love the canadians & aussies and oregon peeps ! they love to party till the sun comes up !

faxman75
05-02-2007, 01:11 PM
I love the idea of staying up all night and sleeping in my car with the ac on from 6am to noonish.

Caitlin
05-02-2007, 01:31 PM
I dunno man. If the Aussies are anything like they were this past weekend. I'm down to stay up all night with them, if you know what I mean. ;)

Shyeviolett
05-02-2007, 01:51 PM
I dunno man. If the Aussies are anything like they were this past weekend. I'm down to stay up all night with them, if you know what I mean. ;)

Bwahahahaha "wink wink"

Caitlin
05-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Ohhh boy I'm going to be in all sorts of trouble when I camp next year. Hahaha. You better keep me in line, missy. Snort.

Senor Cardgage
05-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Youre gonna get them to go "down under"?

Yuk yuk yuk!!

Caitlin
05-02-2007, 01:57 PM
Youre gonna get them to go "down under"?

Yuk yuk yuk!!

Ew, in all that dust and dirt? After they've had all that alcohol i'm sure, and are completely filthy...no way.

Unless...

*Note to self: Lots of Listerine and baby wipes...*

Senor Cardgage
05-02-2007, 02:26 PM
Your womanly garden is a horrific place full of scalding clouds of sulphuric billows, ruthless goblins, and the dark heart of the damned. It is a place from which many of our best sailors and ships have yet to return.

.........I fear they never will.

suprefan
05-02-2007, 02:44 PM
I slept through the noise, I had to deal with all the Sunday night madness like 50 feet down from my tent. How do you think I felt? And Thursday I didnt mind all the noise because everyone was getting into camp and setting up and being all excited. I dont know how the noise/light curfew was not enforced a little more like in past years.

PrettyRagdoll
05-02-2007, 02:48 PM

lol, I think I was camping near you because I remember a group of loud Aussie's Thursday night. However, it didn't bother me. I expected the noise, it was part of the experience.

faxman75
05-02-2007, 02:49 PM
Your womanly garden is a horrific place full of scalding clouds of sulphuric billows, ruthless goblins, and the dark heart of the damned. It is a place from which many of our best sailors and ships have yet to return.

You should totally take this impressive self absorbed discussion to the PM universe.

Caitlin
05-02-2007, 02:58 PM

Did you just call me a loose tramp!?

faxman75
05-02-2007, 03:04 PM
I got a deep, wet hole with crabs<at least that's what I think the gobblins are> out of it. Scary.

idrive1life
05-02-2007, 03:06 PM

I completely agree. Ha! Ha! I'm sick and tired of those this and that ruined blah blah.

laineinla
05-02-2007, 03:53 PM
I slept through the noise, I had to deal with all the Sunday night madness like 50 feet down from my tent. How do you think I felt? And Thursday I didnt mind all the noise because everyone was getting into camp and setting up and being all excited. I dont know how the noise/light curfew was not enforced a little more like in past years.

not that i'm complaining, but they didn't enforce ANYTHING (in my opinion) as in previous years. Like... NO i.d. check for anyone when we walked in, they weren't scanning camping tickets - just one girl (who by the way, looked like she was 15) taking a glance at it then tossing it away, and when we went through "security", they were just "patting" it down (not opening up anything) and asking us if we had "glass or alcohol" and that was it...

this was 1 a.m. on thursday night (well, early friday i guess) so not sure if that had anything to do with it. but my friend who arrived friday at 9ish also got through perfectly fine with a bottle of vodka (clearly labeled in its original container).

the food at the camping area was particularly nauseating this year as well. anyway, off-topic.

jerpar24
05-02-2007, 04:46 PM
I had alot of fun at that camo site. If you can't take it you shouldn't be there.

amyzzz
05-02-2007, 04:55 PM
I agree that they should designate a partying area for the campsite. It was way too loud, and yeah, earplugs didn't help one bit. And to those who say go to a hotel, I've done that for the past 4 coachella's I've gone to, and traffic has ALWAYS been a bitch, and it was still a bitch this year from what I hear. I would prefer to camp to avoid the traffic insanity. But I would also like to sleep.

JoGuitar
05-02-2007, 10:44 PM
*Was one of the Canadians who partied all night*

Ummm if you can't sleep. Come hang out for a bit. Oh and don't trash our campsite and piss all over our bedding just cuz your bitter about it. That was totally classless. Whatever. Since we didn't have any clean bedding for sunday night we partied louder and harder than any of the other nights when we were chill. Let Section C see many more rockin' Canadians and Aussies. :)

DredheadV2.0
05-02-2007, 10:58 PM
*Was one of the Canadians who partied all night*

Ummm if you can't sleep. Come hang out for a bit. Oh and don't trash our campsite and piss all over our bedding just cuz your bitter about it. That was totally classless. Whatever. Since we didn't have any clean bedding for sunday night we partied louder and harder than any of the other nights when we were chill. Let Section C see many more rockin' Canadians and Aussies. :)

People pissed on your bedding? Sweet. Maybe they ought to have set it on fire, really give you something to Rage about.

You lot have no room to talk about what constitutes "classless," IMHO.

JoGuitar
05-02-2007, 11:03 PM
actually, we do. I was not part of any of sunday's fire setting. or part of the infamous drum circle. We were just staying up chilling playing some RHCP on guitar into the night and somebody got pissed off and destroyed our campsite. If anything I would say that our site went out of it's way to bond together the majority of people in the vacinity. Obviously there were some people who approached this festival in the completely wrong light and decided to be jerks.

DredheadV2.0
05-02-2007, 11:17 PM
actually, we do. I was not part of any of sunday's fire setting. or part of the infamous drum circle. We were just staying up chilling playing some RHCP on guitar into the night and somebody got pissed off and destroyed our campsite. If anything I would say that our site went out of it's way to bond together the majority of people in the vacinity. Obviously there were some people who approached this festival in the completely wrong light and decided to be jerks.

Oh. When you said "partied all night" that didn't immediately translate to strumming on a guitar playing Lite FM standards. Shit, the guys in the tent next to mine were noodling on guitars all night, talking in quiet voices. That to me was relaxing, much better than the ambulances and vatos with the uberbass stereos that I usually have to listen to when falling asleep here at home.

No, when you said "partied all night" I assumed you were one of those asshats from Saturday night whose finest hour would have been an early abortion, the ghey-as-hell Rage-as-a-Drum-Circle tools. Them I wanna set on fire.

You, you have my apologies.

Basskitten85
05-04-2007, 03:46 PM
I was also Next to the loudest Australian Ever !!!!!

Dopper3
05-04-2007, 04:12 PM
No, when you said "partied all night" I assumed you were one of those asshats from Saturday night whose finest hour would have been an early abortion, the ghey-as-hell Rage-as-a-Drum-Circle tools. Them I wanna set on fire.

You, you have my apologies.

Shut up. We were having fun, didn't care about pussy whiners since we were at a MUSIC festival. I didn't stay in a campground with 15000 music fans to 'relax'. Next time pitch a tent outside the campground, light a candle and discuss the plot to the latest James Patterson novel or some sh*t, I don't care. Whatever makes you happy, but I'm gonna drink and party all night and have a blast and not give a damn about a pussy whiners who complain about a party starting when 15000 fans get together. There be cause to complain if a party didn't break out. Maybe next year you can try something and create a sewing circle, see what kind of fun that would create... lameass.