PDA

View Full Version : thank you to cool people!

ervegas
05-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Some amazing person found our car keys by my Jeep on Saturday. They left us a note and brought them over to the camping lost and found. If you read this thank you, thank you, thank you! You saved us a ton of money and hassle. Just goes to show you how cool people are at Coachella!

NeverMyopic
05-01-2007, 06:51 PM
Thanks to Carlos, Wyatt, and John for hooking me up between Placebo and Air (we had a while). You guys were really cool to hang with (sorry I lost you in the crowd on the way to Ratatat and Teddy Bears). I hope you enjoyed your 1st Coachella; maybe I'll catch you in '08.

Also, ervegas, great thread. I was thinking about starting one, specifically, for giving a shout out to cool people at the show.

lowfront
05-01-2007, 07:42 PM
Speaking of missing keys,

Before rage even came on someone was shouting that they were missing their keys, so I dropped to the ground and searched.

Found a key and yelled out.

3 people immediately came up to me and it wasn't anyones key. This is why I completely emptied my pockets before rage.

I did go and drop the key off at lost and found

Michelle
05-01-2007, 07:53 PM
thank you to the wonderful guy who helped me out of the insanity when rage came on. i feel as though he saved my life. yes, i am being over-dramatic, but he really did save me.

tvisf
05-01-2007, 08:01 PM
I think I saw that Jeep w/ writing in dust on the window "found keys" (or something to that affect.

RickeyinLA
05-01-2007, 08:07 PM
My seventh. Thanks everyone. Somebody wrote Fountains of Wayne in the dust on my back window that I'm leaving on for now. Didn't see'em but that's okay.

psychic friend
05-01-2007, 08:58 PM
we have many keys at lost and found. I am amazed the owners of these bazillion keys didnt stop by but to the people who did stop by and find their keys im so happy you found them.

wisconsinboozer
05-01-2007, 09:06 PM
How do I contact the lost and found? I really need my wallet and im back in Wisconsin, i hope they kept the money and just returned my needed cards and ID.... your help is appreciated!!!