PDA

View Full Version : God damnit

johngalt
05-01-2007, 09:29 AM
Well I went to coachella for the first time this year. I fucking LOVED the chili peppers, tiesto, rage and infected mushroom.

Although I do feel really fucking ripped off. On the last day my girlfriend got her ticket taken away for having a weed pipe, not even any weed! We had to go and drop another hundred bucks to get another ticket of off a scalper.

Overall I felt like I was in a fucking nazi death camp most of the time.

JustSteve
05-01-2007, 12:06 PM
nazi death camp, huh? i'm sure everyone who survived the actual camps or their relatives love your comparison, idiot.

BeeII
05-01-2007, 02:21 PM
nazi death camp eh? you guys just weren't very good at sneaking shit in, sat and sun, i swear a cloud of pot smoke covered the field.

johngalt
05-01-2007, 07:08 PM
nazi death camp, huh? i'm sure everyone who survived the actual camps or their relatives love your comparison, idiot.

Ah fuck off. My relatives were and so was my father so piss the fuck off, trying to act all high and mighty and bullshit..

The fucking security dyke went through my friends panties! Where the hell were we supposed to hide it? They were being fucking jackasses at the "VIP" entrance on sunday.

tibu1
05-01-2007, 07:26 PM
The fucking security dyke went through my friends panties! Where the hell were we supposed to hide it? They were being fucking jackasses at the "VIP" entrance on sunday. :blah

I don't believe you. Give me a fucking break. No one would risk their career to cop a cheap feel...
So, you're ignorant, can't hide stuff for shit, and are now playing the homophobe card.....

You must be quite the catch.

lowfront
05-01-2007, 07:32 PM
I think it is bullshit to get a ticket taken away for a pipe.

Security went through her panties? She could go to jail for that.

johngalt
05-01-2007, 09:06 PM
:blah

I don't believe you. Give me a fucking break. No one would risk their career to cop a cheap feel...
So, you're ignorant, can't hide stuff for shit, and are now playing the homophobe card.....

You must be quite the catch.

I wasn't hiding the stuff to begin with. I'm by no means a homophobe. Your the one who is proving to be ignorant jumping to such conclusions about some one. Even IF she didn't hide it right.. That's NO reason for her to take away her ticket! I can understand having her brake/give up the pipe and/or stash. But taking away her ticket was just over the top. Completely over zealous. Wasn't even a cop! It was just a security guard!

gaypalmsprings
05-01-2007, 09:11 PM
On the last day my girlfriend got her ticket taken away for having a weed pipe,

Why do you think they call it dope?

Yer lucky yer sorry ass wasn't hauled off to jail & you'd have spent way more than $100.

faxman75
05-01-2007, 09:20 PM
You make a good point GPS.

johngalt
05-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Why do you think they call it dope?

Yer lucky yer sorry ass wasn't hauled off to jail & you'd have spent way more than $100.

We were the only ones to be given such a hard time. One other person got their stash found... They gave it back to him and let him through.

On Saturday another fellow got his pipe found.. They just confiscated it and let him through even though he had about a gram on him.

fober
05-02-2007, 11:36 AM
Pics of panties or it never happened.

PrettyRagdoll
05-02-2007, 02:09 PM
A chick that was camping near me got her ticket, pipe and weed taken away on Sat as well at the entrance for campers. So you weren't the only ones to get your ticket taken away. However, you may be the only one whining about it. You get in didn't you? Didn't get arrested, i'd say the weekend was still a success

wisconsinboozer
05-02-2007, 02:24 PM
i kept a doob in my hand when walking through cause they were checking everything on the people in front, when i raised my hand with my ticket in hand they prob just thought i was only holding my ticket

gaypalmsprings
05-02-2007, 03:23 PM
the news said there were 80-90 drug arrests - so you weren't alone. again, lucky you weren't arrested.

SubBass49
05-02-2007, 04:12 PM
"John Galt"...YOU liked Rage? I figured with a name like John Galt you'd hate them with a passion. The name implies that you're an Ayn Rand freak...

C DUB YA
05-02-2007, 06:44 PM
We were the only ones to be given such a hard time. One other person got their stash found... They gave it back to him and let him through.

I don't believe this statement for one second.

woogie846
05-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Well I went to coachella for the first time this year. I fucking LOVED the chili peppers, tiesto, rage and infected mushroom.

Although I do feel really fucking ripped off. On the last day my girlfriend got her ticket taken away for having a weed pipe, not even any weed! We had to go and drop another hundred bucks to get another ticket of off a scalper.

You know, aside from the fact of there were no Nazis and no one put you to hard labor and no one segregated you from your friends and family and no one died.

And in support of the security, in the rules section, it does say no drug paraphanelia. Just sayin'.

tibu1
05-06-2007, 04:30 PM
I wasn't hiding the stuff to begin with. I'm by no means a homophobe. Your the one who is proving to be ignorant jumping to such conclusions about some one.

Hmmm.....Do you think calling the woman that searched your friend a "fucking security dyke" might have had something to do with it? Do you expect to be able to use the word "***" and not be considered a homophobe? You probably would be offended if you used the "N" word and someone thought you to be racist..........
Look at the other responses....you have no credibility and you're not too bright, either.

CoveredinPunksBlood
05-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Really, cause I think having something illegal that you couldn't hide well enough taken away from you at an event that you willingly attended that you knew was full of both police and security and the rape, torture and death of an entire religion are pretty much the same thing. Let's not split hairs here people. And female security are always lesbians. Always. Idiot translation: you = douche.

joshuacashua
05-07-2007, 09:35 PM
drugs are for fools, i go for the music!

roberto73
05-07-2007, 09:50 PM

Sounds like a reasonable comparison. When I was in high school and my parents confiscated some of my alcohol, I remember thinking, "Man, this is just like when Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge forced the Cambodians into the killing fields."