PDA

View Full Version : PARIS HILTON

rkawar
05-01-2007, 09:16 AM
paris hilton was rubbing her body and groping her entourage when air played sexy boy.

definitely a highlight of my weekend

Shyeviolett
05-01-2007, 09:26 AM
Ummm. Eww.

Basskitten85
05-01-2007, 09:26 AM
She's fucking retarted

AEversW
05-01-2007, 09:28 AM
we all have STDs now.

wmgaretjax
05-01-2007, 10:08 AM
yeah, pitchfork said the crowd booed AIR... I think most of us were booing Paris Hilton as she turned her camera on those of us who called her a cunt and flipped her off.

jackhallow
05-01-2007, 10:12 AM
i saw that thing and its daisy chain of ditzty girls run through the crowd @ arcade fire.

Ill_Eagle
05-01-2007, 10:23 AM
Paris Hilton stabbed me with an aidz needle...What a bitch.

Ardentbiscuit
12-24-2009, 01:46 AM
Wow I'm bored, I'm bumping Paris Hilton threads.

I just did a quick search, I never realized how many threads people started regarding her.

The hardest part was picking which one. I figured the most one generic was the best because then people could just post randomly if they felt so inclined.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r285/ardentbiscuit/Paris-paris-hilton-214337_1280_960.jpg

Beef Jerky
12-24-2009, 08:40 AM
Ew she is HIDEOSO. and EW for bumping this old ass thread.

I can't believe my boyfriend thinks she's hot.

rskapcat
12-24-2009, 08:51 AM
I didn't know anyone actually found her attractive.

faxman75
12-24-2009, 09:38 AM
I think she's pretty hot.

Drewski27
12-24-2009, 01:17 PM
shes about as hott as a rat dipped in bleach would be. so tragic.

crazzz2007
12-24-2009, 03:32 PM
I think she's pretty hot.

your standards are about as low as they come. i'm sure you also think that supre is hot.

Jremy
12-27-2009, 11:40 AM
Say what you will, but lets get real she's extremely fuckable.
Would i ever take her out to dinner, or introduce her to my family? Hell no.
But i'd give her a poke.

emtgreg
12-27-2009, 11:49 AM
No bitch is worth Herpes.

Tijuana
12-27-2009, 05:28 PM
mamacita. esta bien rica.

Mickjagger00
12-27-2009, 06:17 PM
I heard if you stare into her smaller eye.... you can see the future.......

EastLos01
12-27-2009, 07:19 PM
No bitch is worth Herpes.

But fuck it, If you already got them, I'm sure she'll give ya the time of your life. Just sayin...

TallGuyCM
12-27-2009, 08:29 PM
I take pride in the fact that until now I had no idea that a site called "sexy-paris.net" even existed.

attila the honey
12-27-2009, 08:54 PM
some of her perfumes are really awesome not that she makes them but still haha

mikecc
12-28-2009, 10:28 AM
id marry her for her money

TheCutestBoyAlive
12-28-2009, 02:12 PM
yeah, pitchfork said the crowd booed AIR... I think most of us were booing Paris Hilton as she turned her camera on those of us who called her a cunt and flipped her off.

In 2007, they were like 30 minutes late, came on and only played like 5 songs. It was so lame!!!

In 2004, however, they were really awesome!! luved it!

HunterGather
12-28-2009, 03:44 PM
http://www.eparsa.fr/webredactions/images13/news4/paris-supernatural1.jpg
http://godessofsmallthings.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/paris-hilton-on-supernatural1.jpg
http://celebdailyphoto.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/paris-super-natural2.jpg

Boourns
12-28-2009, 04:41 PM
I thought Paris died and was reincarnated as Kim Kardashian.

canexplain
12-28-2009, 04:51 PM
All the ladies hate Paris, a good part of the guys think she is hot. No big surprise there. Paris is my middle name, so I have to say she is ok in by book :) cr****

attila the honey
12-28-2009, 05:04 PM
http://z.about.com/d/horror/1/0/p/e/-/-/Repo09.jpg

she was good in repo

Mr. Dylanja
12-28-2009, 05:35 PM
attila the honey > Paris Hilton.

:winkiss

TallGuyCM
12-28-2009, 10:33 PM
All the ladies hate Paris, a good part of the guys think she is hot. No big surprise there. Paris is my middle name, so I have to say she is ok in by book :) cr****

Ron Paris Canexplain? That's a helluva name.

3imaginaryboys
12-28-2009, 10:40 PM
I don't know any guys who think she's hot. She looks like a retarded bird.

Mau5 Boyz
12-29-2009, 08:14 AM
Are youz kidding? sheez ZUPER HOT!

runbowsky
12-29-2009, 05:46 PM
no pamper. only smash.

canexplain
12-29-2009, 06:14 PM
I think some males find a female who is as sexually aggressive as a "normal man" are intimidated by that kind of woman. Sluts, whores, vs. a stud or manly. IMO ... cr****

Ardentbiscuit
12-30-2009, 11:45 PM
I never saw this movie, "House of Wax".

In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a movie with her in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzBDG7RHRBw

attila the honey
01-01-2010, 05:35 PM
watch repo! the genetic opera. its good. its has ogre in it too.

BROKENDOLL
01-01-2010, 06:31 PM
Ew she is HIDEOSO. and EW for bumping this old ass thread.

I can't believe my boyfriend thinks she's hot.
By the looks of that pic, she's not hot enough.If she were, she would have melted down by now.

But i'd give her a poke.
If there's an adult bookstore near you, I'm sure you could find something better and more realistic in the blowup section.

How was that for my impersonation of a catty cunt?

im_a_starfish
01-24-2010, 12:26 PM
shes about as hott as a rat dipped in bleach would be. so tragic.

hahahahahahahaha x infinity

do you mind if i make this my signature?
seeing as all the cool kids are doing it

Michi.head
01-24-2010, 07:03 PM
I didn't even know AIR made it out to the stage. How late did they come out? I waited 45 minutes and gave up.

Paris Hilton is obviously not ugly.

donkey sex
01-24-2010, 07:08 PM
had a sex dream with her and her sister a couple years ago. I swear. Fucking media.

RevDru
01-26-2010, 07:50 PM
watch repo! the genetic opera. its good. its has ogre in it too.

Ogre is a god, but is it worth watching with Paris in it?

Ardentbiscuit
03-28-2010, 08:56 AM
I know you guys are getting excited, almost time for the yearly Paris Hilton sightings!

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r285/ardentbiscuit/IPfS6q-1224856500.jpg

fatbastard
03-28-2010, 09:05 AM
She attends the event. This makes her part of the family. Like or not. Paris Hilton seems sweet and sassy, just how I like my BBQ ribs.

mickflyy
03-28-2010, 11:25 AM
Is a whore.....thread closed.

donkey sex
03-28-2010, 09:02 PM
hopin for her mom this year

jlandgren
03-29-2010, 10:20 AM
I saw that tard walking around with her tranny looking sister one year. She resembled some kind of anorexic sasquatch creature.

becomingcloser
03-29-2010, 10:25 AM
I'd still hit it. I doubt she'd be interested in my one-person tent or my rented Hyundai Elantra, though.

dekr510
03-29-2010, 10:43 AM
But i'd give her a poke.

I dunno..have you seen her video...shes looks pretty boring to me.

donkey sex
03-29-2010, 10:48 AM
http://www.millionaireplayboy.com/mpb/wp-content/gallery/playdoll_paris/nov03_05.jpg

dekr510
03-29-2010, 10:49 AM
^^^

Hahhahaha!

lizng
03-29-2010, 10:53 AM
http://www.millionaireplayboy.com/mpb/wp-content/gallery/playdoll_paris/nov03_05.jpg

this would make for a mighty fine avatar

mickflyy
03-29-2010, 11:35 AM
this would make for a mighty fine avatar

agreed

Lt. Bowie
03-29-2010, 11:58 AM
Ogre is a god, but is it worth watching with Paris in it?

Some of it is a little over-the-top, like all rock operas, but it's surprisingly intelligent at times.

BeaverCat
04-05-2010, 02:13 PM
I'm gong to be wearing this t-shirt in the hopes that I run into her just to see her reaction.

http://www.bobizzo.com/images/coup-de-grace/paris-hilton-service.jpg

daxton
04-05-2010, 02:18 PM
That's pretty awesome

bonerfromgrowingpains
04-05-2010, 03:13 PM
I'm gong to be wearing this t-shirt in the hopes that I run into her just to see her reaction.

http://www.bobizzo.com/images/coup-de-grace/paris-hilton-service.jpg

one of the best t's ever...i was lucky enough to cop one when they were released.

daxton
04-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Lucky. I want one :(

Neighborhood Creep
04-20-2010, 04:19 PM
I was on the middle rail about 3 rows back at the beginning of the Gorillaz, i hear people being told to move and I look over to see Paris. Whatever, no big deal. I glance over at her during the first song and see her putting on her makeup while looking into a mirror, she did it again later and left by the 4th song. Fucking skank. It sucks knowing I waited 8 hours to keep that spot and she gets right up front in no time at all and doesn't give two shits about being there.

myelectrolife
04-20-2010, 04:23 PM
I didnt see Paris but I did see Shaun White right after Gorillaz ended.

Sleeping Lion
04-20-2010, 05:17 PM
I was dancing my ass off at David Guetta and some random guy says something then points to the side. I turn and Paris Hilton and her sister are dancing near the front rail at the Sahara Tent. My first reaction was, "fucking bitch!" *picture* Back to dancing...

A buddy of mine was near her when she was walking before/after Gorillaz and he screamed, "Paris give me a disease." He told me she turned around and made a wierd face and kept walking. I have a decent pic of them two just to add to my hundreds taken at Coachella but would rather have wanted one of Woody Harelson.

anonimouse
04-20-2010, 05:59 PM
I was on the middle rail about 3 rows back at the beginning of the Gorillaz, i hear people being told to move and I look over to see Paris. Whatever, no big deal. I glance over at her during the first song and see her putting on her makeup while looking into a mirror, she did it again later and left by the 4th song. Fucking skank. It sucks knowing I waited 8 hours to keep that spot and she gets right up front in no time at all and doesn't give two shits about being there.

was this in the crowd with us normal people or between the rails? im guessing in the crowd as she'd be too easy a target for flying debris if between the rails.

so does this mean if we bring paid bodyguards to coachella we can have them shove everyone out of our way to make room for us? i'm quite disappointed she made out of of mr slave's asshole alive :(

Mugwog
04-21-2010, 05:30 PM
this coachella ('10) had my friends remind me of when I apparently told paris hilton to fuck off after asking me for a cigarette rudely.

thank you paris hilton for bringing people together.

gaypalmsprings
04-21-2010, 05:39 PM
Star sightings

Lindsay Lohan and Emile Hirsch were among the celebs reported at an early Sunday morning after-party at Tradition Aviation in Thermal sponsored by 944 Magazine and Armani Exchange, among others.

Those also reported at Coachella were such regulars as Paris Hilton and Danny Devito, plus Oscar nominee Anne Hathaway, Adrian Grenier from “Entourage,” Aaron Paul from “Breaking Bad,” Kristin Cavallari of “The Hills” and the much buzzed-about new celebrity couple, Kate Bosworth and Alexander Skarsgard.

Musical stars seen enjoying but not performing at the festival included Beck, Pink, Katy Perry, John Mayer, Kelly Osbourne and Alex Turner of Arctic Monkeys, who were performing Sunday at Pappy & Harriet's saloon in Pioneertown.

Friday headliner Jay-Z and his wife, Beyonce, also walked among the crowds enjoying the festival Saturday. Jane's Addiction leader Perry Farrell, who is producing the Chicago Lollapalooza Festival with six headliners including Lady Gaga, stayed the weekend until the announcement that Sly was late to his gig. Then he sent word to say goodbye to his friend, Goldenvoice promoter Paul Tollett, who was said to be busy attending to a problem.

While record crowds attended, the number of incidents requiring police assistance were down from last year. As of 4 p.m. Sunday, 38 people had been arrested for alcohol and drug-related offenses since Friday, Indio Police spokesman Ben Guitron said. That compares to 69 arrests at the 2009 festival.

“Considering the massive amount of people out here, things have not been bad at all,” Guitron said.

Paramedics and emergency personnel treated about 45 people for dehydration and other heat and alcohol-related incidents throughout the three days, most on Friday and Saturday, Guitron said.

alisonnn
04-21-2010, 09:59 PM
i saw kate bosworth and i swear i saw malin akerman on someone's shoulders during a set at the outdoor stage (i can't remember who) they kept flashing her on the screens an obscene amount of times

Radiohead
04-21-2010, 10:01 PM
I thought I saw Paul Rudd, but I'm really not sure if it was him.

anevaude
04-22-2010, 07:51 PM
I'd rather fuck vomit.

Ardentbiscuit
08-28-2010, 08:14 AM
She might not make it to Coachella next year.

Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charges

A 2007 photo of Paris HIlton. (AP)

Paris HIlton was arrested in Las Vegas overnight on charges of felony cocaine possession, the Associated Press is reporting.

Hilton, 29, and her boyfriend, Cy Waits, were arrested on the Las Vegas Strip after, according to AP, police spotted what appeared to be a cloud of marijuana smoke wafting out of the Cadillac Escalade in which they were riding. Cocaine allegedly was found in Hilton's possession, although police did not say how much of the drug they discovered. Hilton was reportedly released from jail this morning; Waits remains in custody while awaiting a hearing on charges of driving under the influence.

TMZ is reporting that Hilton says the purse containing the cocaine did not belong to her. Her attorney in the case -- David Chesnoff, a Vegas lawyer who has represented numerous celebrity clients -- also cautioned people "not to rush to judgment" in his interview with AP.

This is not the first arrest for Hilton. Earlier this summer, she was detained after a World Cup match in South Africa, on marijuana possession charges, which were later dropped. She also was sentenced to 45 days in jail (and stayed there for 23 days) in 2007 after violating her probation in a DUI case.

After that much-publicized prison term, Hilton appeared on "Larry King Live" and noted that she planned to make some changes in her life. For the record, here are a few quotes from that interview.

On partying so much, she told King:

"I realized that there's a lot more important things in my life. And there's a lot more things to do. And I'm frankly sick of it. You know, I've been going out for a long time now. And yes, it's fun, but it's not going to be the mainstay of my life anymore."

She also said:

"I feel like, you know, being in the spotlight, I have a platform where I can raise awareness for so many great causes, and just do so much with this, instead of, you know, superficial things like going out."

And last:

"I've definitely matured and grown a lot from this experience, so I just -- I don't know, I just want to be -- I'm 26 years old. I'm an adult, and I am -- I have to just grow up and to be a more responsible -- a role model, because I've gotten a lot of letters from mothers and their daughters. ... I want to be a good role model for these girls."

By Jen Chaney | August 28, 2010; 11:25 AM ET
Categories: Celebrities , Paris Hilton

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/celebritology/2010/08/paris_hilton_arrested_on_cocai.html

EDIT:

I think this story was a little better...

Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge in Vegas

By KEN RITTER, Associated Press Writer Ken Ritter, Associated Press Writer – 2 mins ago

LAS VEGAS – Paris Hilton was arrested on the Las Vegas Strip late Friday after a police motorcycle officer smelled marijuana smoke wafting from a black Cadillac Escalade driven by her boyfriend, then found a small amount of cocaine in her purse.

A crowd quickly gathered when Hilton and Las Vegas nightclub mogul Cy Waits were stopped about 11:30 p.m. PDT Friday in the vehicle near the Wynn Las Vegas resort, police said.

The 29-year-old celebrity socialite was taken into the hotel "to keep her safe" during the initial investigation, police Lt. Wayne Holman said.

Police Officer Marcus Martin said the motorcycle officer pulled the Escalade over on Las Vegas Boulevard after noticing smoke that smelled like marijuana. Police later found a substance in Hilton's purse that tests showed to be cocaine, Martin said. He didn't say how much of the drug was found.

Hilton was arrested on suspicion of felony cocaine possession.

Waits, 34, was arrested on misdemeanor suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Both were booked into the Clark County jail, where Martin said Hilton was released without bail about 2:45 a.m. Saturday.

Less than an hour later, Hilton's Twitter account was updated with a posting that said the actress was in bed watching the television show "Family Guy," and then that she was going to sleep. It was unclear if the tweets came from her, were posted by time-release or were sent by someone else.

If convicted of the low-grade felony, Hilton would get probation. Any violation of probation would be punishable by one to four years in Nevada state prison.

Clark County District Attorney David Roger declined comment Saturday about the case.

Hilton's attorney, David Chesnoff, told The Associated Press on Saturday morning that he was still gathering facts about the arrest.

"I caution people not to rush to judgment," he said.

Waits' lawyer, Richard Schonfeld, said Waits posted $2,000 bail and was expected to be released Saturday.

Court appearance dates for Hilton and Waits were not immediately available.

Schonfeld said he was "troubled by the circumstances" leading to the arrest, but declined to specify his concerns.

"As the case proceeds, a lot of facts are going to come to light that will ultimately lead to exoneration," Schonfeld said.

Hilton's manager did not immediately respond early Saturday to telephone calls for comment. Hilton's publicist, Dawn Miller, did not immediately return an e-mail message.

A spokeswoman for Wynn Resorts in Las Vegas declined immediate comment.

Waits and his twin brother, Jesse, are managing partners of the Tryst Nightclub inside Wynn Las Vegas, Drai's after hours club at Bill's Gamblin' Hall & Saloon, and XS The Nightclub at Wynn's Encore resort.

Earlier this week, Hilton was in the news when a 31-year-old man allegedly tried to break into her Los Angeles home.

Authorities have said that someone carrying two big knives banged on Hilton's window Tuesday. She posted a photo of the arrest on Twitter and described it as "scary." Nathan Lee Parada faces a felony burglary charge.

Hilton was arrested this summer after the Brazil-Netherlands World Cup match in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, on suspicion of possession of marijuana. The case was then dropped at a midnight court hearing.

Hilton pleaded no contest in 2007 to alcohol-related reckless driving and was sentenced to 45 days in jail. After spending about 23 days in jail, Hilton told CNN host Larry King that the experience caused her to re-evaluate the role partying played in her life. She said she wanted "to help raise money for kids and for breast cancer and multiple sclerosis."

While most famous for her tabloid exploits and reality TV series "The Simple Life," Hilton has appeared in the films "Bottoms Up," "The Hottie & the Nottie" and "House of Wax."

___

AP staff writers Jeff Wilson in Las Vegas, Robert Seavey in Phoenix and AP entertainment writer Anthony McCartney in Los Angeles contributed to this report.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100828/ap_on_en_tv/us_paris_hilton_arrest

Theijuiel
09-13-2010, 02:42 AM
She does look rather mannish.

TheRotten42
12-17-2010, 10:46 AM
she looks kinda like owen wilson

darkjustice
12-17-2010, 10:49 AM
CHUMPY

Phantasma Del Mar
12-18-2010, 06:48 PM
...and the much buzzed-about new celebrity couple, Kate Bosworth and Alexander Skarsgard.

I talked to Kate Bosworth while waiting on the rail between Pavement and Gorillaz. Really nice girl. She was kinda drunk though.

Mr. Porter
12-18-2010, 10:17 PM
i saw kate bosworth and i swear i saw malin akerman on someone's shoulders during a set at the outdoor stage (i can't remember who) they kept flashing her on the screens an obscene amount of times
I think that was Kate Bosworth on someone's shoulders during The xx

Josesativa
12-21-2010, 07:26 AM
I thought Paris died and was reincarnated as Kim Kardashian.

THIS hahaha

heyeric
12-21-2010, 09:22 AM
0mG lyke 1 s@w paris n $h3 d!dn't eVeNN saY hI

/thread, please.

Ardentbiscuit
01-15-2011, 04:59 AM
I know you guys are excited for your yearly Paris Hilton sightings...

ballroomdancer22
01-15-2011, 04:52 PM
I'm down to ash my cigarette on Paris

lediable76
01-25-2011, 04:18 AM
I called her a bitch without even realizing who it was... I should have called her a BIATCH!!!

marowtitz
01-31-2011, 02:09 PM
she looks like Sarah Jessica Parker to me... so in other words she looks like a transvestite donkey witch