PDA

View Full Version : Help!! I need a ride from LA or share car rental!

winner917
01-25-2007, 08:22 AM
I am hoping to fly to LAX from NYC. I am more than happy to pay for gas money to and from Indio in exchange for a ride. I also could rent a car if several other people want to chip in. But to be honest I prefer the carpool idea. If you are interested please feel free to e-mail me. Thanks!!!!
winner917@gmail.com

sumbleweed
01-25-2007, 10:25 PM
i'm planning on flying into LAX on wedensday evening and would be down to meet up for the carpool idea. i'm willing to hang around the airport till thursday if need be.

maith an fear
01-26-2007, 02:16 PM
I'm arriving from new york early thursday morn and would be well up for carpooling.
I'm from ireland and have never driven on the right side of the road so would prefer not to drive, ill pay for gas, rent etc.....
my mail is pjwright1@yahoo.co.uk if interested

Kiwiguy
01-26-2007, 08:55 PM
yep - imm flying into LAX from New Zealand and would be keen - mini bus?? we (2 of us) will help with gas but as above would rather not drive as its on the other side of the road... Im 21 - mate is 23... Males...

email - jmac@radioworks.co.nz
cheers

PunkHawk
01-29-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm flying into LAX from Philadelphia on thursday 7pm. I need a ride and wold be willing to split the cost of a car rental. Thanks,

Evan ELN25@drexel.edu

ashleigh
02-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Hey, we are planning on flying into LAX on either Wednesday night or Thursday anytime (don't have tickets booked yet) and heading back to LAX for Monday to fly home to Vancouver B.C. We are looking for a couple other people to carpool with from LAX to Coachella. I'm 24 and i'm pretty sure i can rent a car, but I'm going to call and double check. I think it might just cost a little more money. Add me toyoufromme69@hotmail.com if you think you might be interested in sharing the cost of the car and fuel.

Kellyalive
02-01-2007, 09:16 PM
I am alos interested in hooking up into a car pool from LAX on Thursday... I read that it's a 6hour bus ride to Indio or something???? 22 yrs, right side of the road driver, left brain, left wing...:) add me

Quentin
02-02-2007, 12:24 AM
Hey, also intrested, I might be flying in from SF or Oakland to LAX, probably thursday afternoon. I still havn't booked my flight yet...but seeing as how I'm 19, not going to be able to rent my own car.

caloohcallay@gmail.com

camilaluana
03-29-2007, 09:32 AM
hey guys, flying in to etiher Ontario or LAX on Saturday. Would be downt to rent a car. Anyone?

cindango
03-29-2007, 06:01 PM
I'll be flying into LAX, arriving Wednesday evening. I'm 20 so I can't rent a car, but would gladly chip in for a ride to Indio...

email me if you're interested: cindango@gmail.com

gummibear55
04-02-2007, 05:13 PM
I'm arriving from new york early thursday morn and would be well up for carpooling.
I'm from ireland and have never driven on the right side of the road so would prefer not to drive, ill pay for gas, rent etc.....
my mail is pjwright1@yahoo.co.uk if interested

I am flying in to LAX at noon and renting a car as I am not flying back to Canada till May 2. have room for 2 or 3 (to alll squish in back seat). Shoot me an email if anyone is interested. gummibear55@hotmail.com