PDA

View Full Version : Dear Whom ever found my credit/Drivers Lisc

daughterxofxexile
04-30-2007, 06:04 PM
i just wanted to thank whom ever turned in my credit card and divers license
I lost it the first day while jumping around in a mosh pit and I couldn’t sleep that night worrying about what I have lost Saturday afternoon lost and found called me and said that someone had turned it in once again
THANK YOU!
i doubt you'll read this but HEY :) i LOVE COACHELLA PEOPLE everyone was so nice

Suffacated
04-30-2007, 07:03 PM
Cool...
There are some good humans out there...

daughterxofxexile
04-30-2007, 08:13 PM
it was my first year at coachella and it wont be my last :) i loved the vibe and everyone...was so nice espically the campers..lol

CHANTS CHANTS CHANTS

jackstraw94086
04-30-2007, 08:17 PM
i just wanted to thank whom ever turned in my credit card and divers license
I lost it the first day while jumping around in a mosh pit and I couldn’t sleep that night worrying about what I have lost Saturday afternoon lost and found called me and said that someone had turned it in once again
THANK YOU!
i doubt you'll read this but HEY :) i LOVE COACHELLA PEOPLE everyone was so nice

he may have done you a favor, but he's done the human race a trace amount of disservice.

Caitlin
04-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Cool...
There are some good humans out there...

Yeah one guy found my wallet, called my home and cell number to tell me he found it. He met with me the very next day to return it. People can be awesome sometimes.

jarhead4life
04-30-2007, 08:47 PM
no prob buddy. used your CC to fill up my tank and get some suds. you'll see the charge at the end of the month

theburiedlife
04-30-2007, 09:13 PM
he may have done you a favor, but he's done the human race a trace amount of disservice.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d188/liefertes/url.jpg

Slangevar
04-30-2007, 10:42 PM
Our friend lost her wallet on the grounds last year and we went to Lost & Found... someone had turned it in, cash & all. I seriously love Coachella... aside from the occasional disappointing Rage or Tool fan, it's a great crowd.

(I say occasional because I've met plenty of great Rage & Tool fans)