PDA

View Full Version : Shirt left in Artist Trailer

Phoenix
04-30-2007, 05:04 PM
A shirt of mine was left inside VNV Nation's trailer. It is a yellow shirt by Chaser with a Coop robot on the front. It was left by the TV. This shirt has sentimental value, and I'm devastated it got left behind.

Please let me know if you have any info on it, or how I can get it back. Thank you.

RickeyinLA
04-30-2007, 05:59 PM
Call ticketmaster right away.

DeltaSigChi4
04-30-2007, 06:00 PM
lol.

E

gaypalmsprings
04-30-2007, 06:02 PM
look on E-Bay

DeltaSigChi4
04-30-2007, 06:02 PM
It's eBay. Get with the times, old bearded one.

E

fober
04-30-2007, 06:04 PM
I left my penis in Lily Allen's vagina.

gaypalmsprings
04-30-2007, 06:05 PM
It's eBay. Get with the times, old bearded one.

E

My bad. Look on eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Phoenix
04-30-2007, 06:43 PM
You know, you guys are fucking dicks, seriously. I was asking in case someone happened to see it or anything. Which I guess is really stupid because all of you probably couldn't get anywhere near the artist trailer's.

I don't want to buy another shirt like it on ebay, I guess the words "sentimental value" are incomprehendable to you people.

fober
04-30-2007, 06:48 PM
What would make you think any of us were anywhere near VNV Nation's trailer?

Phoenix
04-30-2007, 06:52 PM
Well, there were a lot of people back there, thought maybe someone on this board was back there as well, or would at least know who I could contact.

RickeyinLA
04-30-2007, 07:41 PM
"Hey everybody! I took off my shirt in VNV Nation's trailer!"

And "incomprehendable" is not a real word.

faxman75
04-30-2007, 07:46 PM
You know, you guys are fucking dicks, seriously.

Seriously? We make jokes and that makes us dicks? Get the fuck out of here you Mary.

I was asking in case someone happened to see it or anything. Which I guess is really stupid because all of you probably couldn't get anywhere near the artist trailer's.

Really? The artist trailer? Holy shit! Oh wait, meeting celebreties and musicians isn't really something I get off on so I guess you are right. I wouldn't get near the artist trailer. Sad that this a bragging point of yours.

I don't want to buy another shirt like it on ebay, I guess the words "sentimental value" are incomprehendable to you people.

I'm sorry, i'm having trouble comprehending what you are saying here.

Phoenix
04-30-2007, 08:17 PM
Actually I wasn't bragging, but take it any way you want. I really don't give a shit.

Ooooo, I'm a Mary, that's SO harsh.:rolleyes You are dicks, most of you anyway. I have seen a great deal of people on here that are totally cool though, so this is in no way directed at them.

Yeah, okay, make snide remarks fine, but I wasn't doing anything except for putting it out there to see if maybe someone would know something, and you have to make stupid asinine remarks. You do it in all threads. It's like you guys sit around all day and try to think of the next clever sarcastic remark to post in a reply. You get off on people thinking you're oh so cool for lame ass remarks and making fun of people.

There are a lot of message boards out there, and I have seen a lot of stupid shit, but I do have to say that this board is full of snotty, egotistical, arrogant bastards and trust me, I won't be posting here any longer, and I honestly could care less anyway.

Get the hell over yourselves.

jackstraw94086
04-30-2007, 08:19 PM
your comprehendability quotient is dropping.

faxman75
04-30-2007, 08:21 PM
Actually I wasn't bragging, but take it any way you want. I really don't give a shit.

Ooooo, I'm a Mary, that's SO harsh.:rolleyes You are dicks, most of you anyway. I have seen a great deal of people on here that are totally cool though, so this is in no way directed at them.

Yeah, okay, make snide remarks fine, but I wasn't doing anything except for putting it out there to see if maybe someone would know something, and you have to make stupid asinine remarks. You do it in all threads. It's like you guys sit around all day and try to think of the next clever sarcastic remark to post in a reply. You get off on people thinking you're oh so cool for lame ass remarks and making fun of people.

There are a lot of message boards out there, and I have seen a lot of stupid shit, but I do have to say that this board is full of snotty, egotistical, arrogant bastards and trust me, I won't be posting here any longer, and I honestly could care less anyway.

I'm guessing you left your shirt in their trailer on purpose much like a chick might leave that new special someone her panties.

smokealotapotamus
04-30-2007, 08:25 PM
heh, Phoenix got called a "Mary". That's cute.

Phoenix
04-30-2007, 08:34 PM
your comprehendability quotient is dropping.

I'm tired, and honestly...I don't care.

And to faxretard: I don't really know what you're getting at...but...if I left it there on purpose...why would I be trying to get it back?

fober
04-30-2007, 08:41 PM
info@vnvnation.com

Phoenix
04-30-2007, 08:46 PM
I don't need to e-mail them, but thank you.

jackstraw94086
04-30-2007, 09:00 PM
I'm tired, and honestly...I don't care.

are you sure?
we're here for you.

faxman75
05-01-2007, 07:34 AM
I don't need to e-mail them, but thank you.

I don't quite see what you are getting at then. Someone gave you their contact info and you are still saying no thank you.

You very well may be the retard here hmmmmm.

JAMES_E
05-01-2007, 11:25 AM
It's probably in the garbage by now.

RickeyinLA
05-05-2007, 12:17 PM
Man I just hope this all worked out.

kamikaze
05-05-2007, 01:03 PM

Really sounds like you don't give a shit, and yeah we do sit around all day and try to think of the next clever sarcastic remark to post, at least I do, how else will I build up my rank? Taking my top off in VNV Nation's trailer sure as hell won't get me there. :laughyou Ooo, look at me, "getting off".

woogie846
05-05-2007, 01:33 PM
Why wouldn't you give a shit if you just said how much that shirt meant to you?

And if one of us did have it, why would we give it back if you keep calling us dicks?

lowfront
05-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Dude I have your shirt!!!!

When I was leaving their trailer they threw it to me and asked me to find you.

PM me

airguitarvet
05-05-2007, 04:38 PM
BEST THREAD EVER

caljona
05-05-2007, 04:47 PM
honestly, if you left it by the tv, why would anyone who didn't own it pick it up except someone staying in the trailer? that email address would be your only very slim bet.

captncrzy
05-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Why was your shirt off in the trailer in the first place?

lowfront
05-05-2007, 07:38 PM
I got your shirt man, they were really concerned you got it back.

I promised I would find you.

PM me

gaypalmsprings
05-05-2007, 09:15 PM
I saw an artist who was left in the shirt trailer

Hannahrain
05-06-2007, 01:06 PM
You know, you guys are fucking dicks, seriously. I was asking in case someone happened to see it or anything. Which I guess is really stupid because all of you probably couldn't get anywhere near the artist trailer's.

Elitism is the new "ZOOMGG RATM!".

We couldn't get near the artist trailer's WHAT? Don't leave me hanging here. Suspense is a bitch.