PDA

View Full Version : Pendulum

jofutt
04-30-2007, 05:58 PM
Did any of you catch Pendulum in the geo dome? All I can say is WOW!

TheGlassPrison
04-30-2007, 06:04 PM
I was in there for a good 50 minutes dancing, I didn't even realize that's what it was when I walked by earlier in the day. I remember seeing the posts around here about the "drum n bass" dome but ya. Shit was amazing I made it there just in time. I was the only male in there with long hair, dream theater shirt, etc. I'm so glad I caught it!

fober
04-30-2007, 07:12 PM
I was only in there for a short while, but it was great fun.

I enjoyed the energy tremendously.

Thankfully I caught the Prodigy remix.

siguva
05-01-2007, 11:17 AM
Agreed. Tons of energy and people were going bat-shit crazy. Everyone that came in was surprised by how good it was.

Anyone have links to their music for purchase?

Thanks!

Jake!
05-01-2007, 02:31 PM
I was there, pendulum never fail to dissapoint live. Funny watching them go all out UK rinsin styliee in America, boooooo!

Mc's still piss me off though

justcausetx
05-01-2007, 03:18 PM
I was there for 30 mins or so and i must say the 2 MC's that were on were awful. They should have cut them off. On that sound system most of the time you could only hear the MC. Total BS

kyledevre
05-03-2007, 08:26 AM
still who cares what the mcs sounded like, pendulum spun an amazing set i was in there from start to finish, every transition perfect, beats matched and like sounds, it was goddamn dreamy. dropped so many good old tracks, and new ones. BOMB DIGGITY dnb for life

thizzlam
05-05-2007, 02:49 PM
ya the LA MC's get a little greedy and it pisses me off. they always spit on every track like its their show....

Jake!
05-06-2007, 11:54 AM
I go to alot of D&B shows in the uk, everytime all you get for 8 hours is mc's shouting shit over the dj's, and theres no escaping it cos they turn the mics up louder than the dj! Fuckin annoying!

rideincircles
05-06-2007, 04:17 PM
I never knew they were playing, I guess I should have read the schedule closer,b at least I caught the end of Cut Chemist