PDA

View Full Version : i know shit went down saturday night, what about sunday?

voltavoltavolta!!!
04-30-2007, 09:12 AM
i was there for the insanity in the camping area saturday night and i was totally pumped for some rebellious shenanigans after rage was done but nothing happened and i left because i had class this morning- did things get crazy again? was it kickass? did anyone film it?

drugstorecowgirl
04-30-2007, 09:39 AM
i heard some canadian from section C started the riot. But we all know it was really section OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

voltavoltavolta!!!
04-30-2007, 05:12 PM
no, it was section c lol, i was like 2 tents away trying to sleep and i pretty much just had to say fuck it and go party too.

Mr.Nipples
04-30-2007, 05:21 PM
yeah what the hell happened?...

daughterxofxexile
04-30-2007, 06:01 PM
yeah bastards i was section F...i didnt sleep a full 2 hour night while being there

sunday..well people were being REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY LOUD...pretty much the whole morning

GTI_GRL
04-30-2007, 08:31 PM
yep, I woke up around 4 and they were still up. Thank god for ear plugs...... I was in f/g, and yes some people were loud as fuck...................What about the damn drum circle................anyone know when that ended?

Basskitten85
05-01-2007, 09:47 AM
Nothing as extreme as on Saturday night Just alot of drunks singing and havgin a good time . Parking lot was diffrent after Rage some people decided to try and flip a car or something like that. but what i feel most sorry for is the person that got tipped over in the porta potty.

faxman75
05-01-2007, 09:59 AM
The tipped over in a porta potty rumor was from last year. I heard nothing of a flipped over car so i'm assuming they were unsuccessful.