PDA

View Full Version : Riot in campground?

captncrzy
04-29-2007, 02:45 PM
Hey I heard there was a riot in the campgrounds on Saturday night (Sunday morning)....got a vague text message but no dirt. Anyone know what happened?

DredheadV2.0
04-29-2007, 03:35 PM
I dunno about riot, but there were a bunch of dumbfucks (and by bunch I mean a fuckload) who were - I kid you not - doing a drum circle while shouting Rage lyrics. Frickin ghey if you ask me. This was till all hours of the morning, way past noise curfew. I got no sleep whatsoever. A couple times a police chopper hovered over, blaring "Disperse immediately or you WILL be arrested. This is your first and only warning." Note I said a couple times, so obviously they weren't serious, which was really awesome. I'm sure it just emboldened the douchebags coz they kept it going til sunup without penalty.

After no sleep, my GF and I said fuckit and bailed, packing up the tent and sleeping in a parking lot someplace in La Quinta after breakfast. We were gonna sleep here tonight, but after this wonderful example of campsite management by... nobody, I guess, I figure we'll sleep better in a parking lot somewhere.

WTG, guys. Maybe you should practice herding kittens before you try to manage a campsite with thousands of fucked up twats in the mix.

captncrzy
04-29-2007, 07:10 PM
christ, sorry that sucks. She did say something about helicopters at 3am; must have been what she was talking about.

Gloria
04-29-2007, 07:57 PM
I heard it was a bunch of Canadians...

Blame Canada.

microcuts
04-29-2007, 08:38 PM
And this, this is why I loathe Rage Against the Machine. I see the immature fanbase hasn't changed at all in the past 10 years.

CiderMouseRules
04-30-2007, 11:18 AM
Yeah, the frathole contingent was unfortunate. At leas the Gothies were in absentia this year.

DeltaSigChi4
04-30-2007, 11:52 AM
Yeah. Sucks for the scavenger hunt.

I heard all kind of embellishments about rubber bullets, and the actual "ring leaders" of the thing getting folded up by the coppers. Any truth to that? It was Canadians telling the story in the shower line ... and they were well detailed accounts, so I took it as somewhat true.

I slept through it.

E

d_apathy
04-30-2007, 12:09 PM
There wasnt a riot, but when I was leaving the riot police had just got there. I think it was more of a just in case deal.

Boourns
04-30-2007, 12:13 PM
The drum circle on Sunday was fun, but idiots had to ruin it by starting fires.

summerkid
04-30-2007, 12:22 PM

what? man i slept through all of this. The helicopter, the fires, the drum circle.

bigc1
04-30-2007, 12:27 PM
what? man i slept through all of this. The helicopter, the fires, the drum circle.

me too, i just remember the impeach protest on sunday around noon

mistame
04-30-2007, 12:44 PM
There was no riot, but the staff couldn't break it up (try telling that many drunk rage fans to be quiet and go to sleep) and they had been trying since 2am. i was told by one staff member to be careful as a bunch of police would soon be coming in, and about 10 minutes later they did. I don't believe they ever actually entered the camp ground but they did have their riot gear on and were lined up on the other side of the fence in the back of the grounds where this was all happening. In a genius move, 1 police helicopter came and told everyone to disperse which woke a bunch of other people up and brought them to the scene to see what was going on. Finally the staff made a deal with the police to let them party it out in that area and just wait for them to get tired and the police started to leave (at which point I went over to the fence where they were leaving). Some rage fans were talking to a couple cops and the cops were bring very friendly (as were they rage fans I was near). Only one or two guys got arrested in the end, no rubber bullets were fired, and things got a bit quieter after 5-5:30m-ish. I've got some pics and video I'll post later

brandon_derder
04-30-2007, 02:23 PM
The whole thing was an amazing display of retardation.

My favorite part certainly had to be everyone singing to the cops in riot gear, I believe the playlist included "Hey Jude" "Why Can't We Be Friends" and "O, Canada"

I would love to see video clips- there sure as hell were TONS of cameras rolling.

Daft Fro
04-30-2007, 02:29 PM
There were like 30 fucking cruisers out lol.

Heres a tip so we don't have to worry about this curfew shit, GV: you have a shit load of field space, make an empty area for campers to gather/chill/jam/whatever past 2am,

faxman75
04-30-2007, 02:39 PM
Is this an all inclusive Rage retardation thread?

I overheard the shower truck drivers discussing the Saturday night debauchery. Something about one of the main idiots actually getting tazered near the porta potties? I woudln't know though I was asleep.

How about the asshole fans who climbed the soundboard? Nice work spiderman. All three douchebags came down uninjurded. Just before rage started the video screens showed a huge fight breaking out right in front of the stage.

Senor Cardgage
04-30-2007, 02:48 PM
I was there. Its true.

Sublime songs and Rage songs and dickbag idiots.

mistame
04-30-2007, 04:15 PM
Is this an all inclusive Rage retardation thread?

I overheard the shower truck drivers discussing the Saturday night debauchery. Something about one of the main idiots actually getting tazered near the porta potties? I woudln't know though I was asleep.

How about the asshole fans who climbed the soundboard? Nice work spiderman. All three douchebags came down uninjurded. Just before rage started the video screens showed a huge fight breaking out right in front of the stage.

I also heard the guy that got arrested was tazered when he tried to climb the fence toward the police or something, but I didnt see it so I didn't want to embellish

amyzzz
04-30-2007, 04:21 PM
There were like 30 fucking cruisers out lol.

Heres a tip so we don't have to worry about this curfew shit, GV: you have a shit load of field space, make an empty area for campers to gather/chill/jam/whatever past 2am,
Yeah. I think we definitely need a "quiet" section of the campground for people who actually want to sleep. I think I got a total of maybe 12 hours sleep from Thursday night to Monday morning. I got the most sleep Friday night because there were no riots/singalongs/helicopters. We did stay up and chat Sunday night which was fun, but the other nights we really wanted to get some sleep.

Senor Cardgage
04-30-2007, 04:33 PM
Were it not for the awesome MatÚ they had over in Panasiantown, I would have been pissed that I never got more than 4 hours sleep.

Seriously guys, that shit is GOLD. Powered me up all weekend long

embers_of_satin
04-30-2007, 08:12 PM
Yeah. I think we definitely need a "quiet" section of the campground for people who actually want to sleep. I think I got a total of maybe 12 hours sleep from Thursday night to Monday morning. I got the most sleep Friday night because there were no riots/singalongs/helicopters. We did stay up and chat Sunday night which was fun, but the other nights we really wanted to get some sleep.

I completely agree, those assholes really needed to shut the fuck up. After only getting 2 hours sleep a night for two nights, my girlfriend and I had to drive 12 hours home today, and she kept almost nodding off. She finally broke down about 5am this morning and decided to stop trying to sleep, and just pack and leave, instead of having breakfast with some friends we rarely get to see.

Friday was chill. I don't have a problem with people making noise until 2am, but after that they need to stop being so fucking stupid and selfish, and shut up!

NeverMyopic
04-30-2007, 08:38 PM
I dunno about riot, but there were a bunch of dumbfucks (and by bunch I mean a fuckload) who were - I kid you not - doing a drum circle while shouting Rage lyrics. Frickin ghey if you ask me. This was till all hours of the morning, way past noise curfew. I got no sleep whatsoever. A couple times a police chopper hovered over, blaring "Disperse immediately or you WILL be arrested. This is your first and only warning." Note I said a couple times, so obviously they weren't serious, which was really awesome. I'm sure it just emboldened the douchebags coz they kept it going til sunup without penalty.

After no sleep, my GF and I said fuckit and bailed, packing up the tent and sleeping in a parking lot someplace in La Quinta after breakfast. We were gonna sleep here tonight, but after this wonderful example of campsite management by... nobody, I guess, I figure we'll sleep better in a parking lot somewhere.

WTG, guys. Maybe you should practice herding kittens before you try to manage a campsite with thousands of fucked up twats in the mix.

I camped with my wife our first 4 years going (at Lake Cahuilla) and had a similar incident, which is why we now get a hotel in Palm Springs. It is more expensive, and a little bit of a drive, but so unbelievably worth it.

I really feel for you and totally understand. Hope it's better next year.

Get some sleep!

John Peel is My Co-pilot
05-01-2007, 12:18 AM
That warm bed and shower in the Palm Desert hotel room now seems like money very well spent!

eliotness
05-01-2007, 12:39 AM
Sleeping pills & ear plugs are necessary for camping. I got enough sleep to drive back safely to Sacramento :)

Deusfaux
05-01-2007, 02:41 AM
essentially a bunch of fucking tools trying to rebel purely for the sake of rebellion and not any real cause

you know, they see cops come out - and its all FUCK AUTHORITY RARGGG without any brains about it

idrive1life
05-01-2007, 02:56 AM
Stop blaming all Canadians or all Rage fans! Fortunately, got at least average of 5 hours sleep @ campsite despite being awaken on first night Úvery 2 hours due to insane noise. I'm just used to noise and I can sleep anywhere if I'm so tired. I've awaken by that chopper and by loud Oasis sing-along @ 6 am something. One Rage fan told me police made a threat which they ignored that Rage show will be cancelled. Stories of clothes etc. during bonfire on early morning after Rage show. Everyone's festival highlights and those retards were the talk of the camp, in shower lines, internet cafe and at the airport. The harmless screaming and shouting everywhere (day or night by both Rage and non-Rage fans). It was funny when small started screaming about nothing then another group who heard it will also until it reverberates or all rowdy campers do it.

mschepis
05-01-2007, 03:47 AM
Earplugs and alcohol. Knocked me the fuck out both Saturday and Sunday nights.

loser999
05-01-2007, 04:01 AM
i worked every night in the camp sight general store from midnight until noon and that "riot" was the best thing to help me stay awake on saturday. it's coachella, we're all supposed to have fun. more seriously, a girl was hit by a truck in the camp ground last night. does anyone know if she's okay?

sosadheis
05-02-2007, 07:53 AM
i worked every night in the camp sight general store from midnight until noon and that "riot" was the best thing to help me stay awake on saturday. it's coachella, we're all supposed to have fun. more seriously, a girl was hit by a truck in the camp ground last night. does anyone know if she's okay?

i saw her getting treatment from the medics. they got her in the ambulance pretty quick. a little while later there was a helicopter heading towards the campsite and everyone thought it was the ghetto bird again. it was actually a life flight helicopter picking the girl up in a field nearby. this means that she was either in really unstable condition, or that the closest trauma center is really far away.

it would be nice to know how she's doing. this was the last experience i had at the show/campground. it was a long, dreary drive home... :(

rebel86
05-02-2007, 02:40 PM
I am so angry I had to leave right after rage and missed all of this. And I was so exhausted Saturday night/Sunday morning, that I knocked out and went staright to sleep. The only "bizarre" thing I remember in the campgrounds- and this happened all three nights (especially on Saturrday) were people randomly cheering and screaming for no odd reason. And I was tired and wanted sleep, but enjoyed it nonetheless, becuase I knew i would get sleep anyways due to standing for hours and being tired.

matsuolost
05-02-2007, 02:43 PM
hey the cheering both saturday and sunday was awesome

the weirdest thing i saw was the tip-stealer on monday morning

Dizzan
05-02-2007, 09:07 PM
all of this happened right outside of my tent. I woke up and decided that there was only one thing to do... i believe this picture explains it best:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c295/reaktone/P4290094.jpg

joppy-slow
05-03-2007, 11:02 AM
my friend nichole took these pics on Sunday night at like 3am..looked really fun

wer not gonna take it

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/gregkuhl/raginhorn.jpg

she said 3 people threw their cell phones into the fire.hhahaha????

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/gregkuhl/raginfire.jpg

burn da money..

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/gregkuhl/raginmoney.jpg

suprefan
05-03-2007, 11:31 AM
my friend nichole took these pics on Sunday night at like 3am..looked really fun

wer not gonna take it

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/gregkuhl/raginhorn.jpg

she said 3 people threw their cell phones into the fire.hhahaha????

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/gregkuhl/raginfire.jpg

burn da money..

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/gregkuhl/raginmoney.jpg

Hey its Chris, this is who from the SLC crew? I need your e mails!! And Nicole is lazy to provide them....... Maggie seems to be having lots of fun in the photo.

coldstart
05-04-2007, 01:19 AM
Here is the cop that was really nice who was on the other side of the fence:

http://www.mainlined.org/gallery/Digital%20Cam%20Photos/2007-05-02%20Coachella%20Trip/sm_c_cop1.jpg (http://www.mainlined.org/gallery/index.php?&f=Digital%20Cam%20Photos/2007-05-02%20Coachella%20Trip&view=c_cop1.jpg)

I took this picture as the police were leaving since they couldn't do anything. It was funny and everyone cheered. I slept great every night at Coachella. It was awesome to hear the rumbling cheers roll across the camp.

suprefan
05-04-2007, 01:28 AM
Best moment was seeing 2 cops smoking cigars watching everyone go crazy Sunday night.

play roller hockey!
05-04-2007, 02:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndpFON3wc0M

coldstart
05-04-2007, 10:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndpFON3wc0M

Nice!

Silviak
05-04-2007, 12:16 PM

Next year I'm going to bring my Mommy and Daddy. We're going to set up our teddy bears around and have a picnic all day long. Then, we'll head to bed at 9 oclock and read bed time stories and be joyfull. In the morning I'll drink tea and crumpets! Then when the noise gets to loud I'll go cry and hold mommys hand.

100,000 people and you expect quiet on the last night? Don't camp onsite.

faxman75
05-04-2007, 12:31 PM
AHAHAHAHAHa BEST RESPONSE EVER!!

FUCKING TEDDY BEARS HAHAHAHA

Basskitten85
05-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Yeah i wouldn't say riot just a bunch of drunk fucks that cant go to sleep. Those Aussie's well it started in Campground F sort of . It started out right after sat night closed. A few people about 6-10 started singing and playing the drum. That 6-10 people slowly turned into 60-70 we camped right next door to the beginign of the party then more and more people started coming. From the saftey behind out canopy we saw light shows some girl twirling lights then some Jay and Silent Bob characters came and idi some crazy shit. They sang sublime and rage (no one new the words.) A guy riding a bike. Then we saw a staffer geting wasted with the group so we knew nothing was controlled. Soon the gathering moved to about 80 or 90 people they moved to CAmp B where the peaceful singing turned to cops everywhere, helicopters, speakers, yeah it turned ugly pretty fast. One person got arrested and yeah thats what happened at the campgrounds. The drums were playing till sun rose by that time out neighboors had had enough. Lots of people packed and left. I dont blame them. It got scary.. Like Nazi's comin in

crooked
05-06-2007, 12:30 PM
that's why you have to get a spot near the food area/beergarden/showers. thought there would be tons of drunks round the beer garden but my spot was perfectly peaceful and i heard the sirens from afar but fell asleep five minutes later and wasn't disrupted at all. most of the noise came from near the festival entrance.

ellipsis
05-06-2007, 05:26 PM
i thought it was pretty much the most homosexual thing i have ever seen

it was incredibly funny around 3am were they all ran out of songs to sing

so they were just going

YEAH COACHELLA!! YUUUUUHHH!

for ages

my favourite moment that made me laugh for about 5 minutes at the complete alpha-male-complete-meatheadery of it was when some dude just shouted, in the growliest fucking texan accent i have ever experienced:

EVERYBODY TAKE A DRINK

YEAH!
seriously, ultimate gayness.

and i slept just fine, tripped out in my tent at 4am listening to the helicopters and the moronic anti-authority comments from the idiots and the hilarious sarcastic anti RATM comments from the normals.

it was a situation that was just to pathetic to be angry at. i thought it was hilarious. seriously, we were just sitting there, giggling in our gazebo.

HavingAnAverageWeekend
05-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Me and my wife were sleeping without a tent and at least three of these drunk fuckers from the mob walked all over us while we were sleeping, then the riot police started taunting the idiots and we moved to the other side of the camping area. We got no sleep as we were RIGHT in the middle of it.

cellophane_star
05-07-2007, 09:10 AM
oh my god... dude burning the money!!! That is the funniest thing I've seen. Do they realize they already paid $45 for the campsite and up to $350 for the concert passes? Burn that $1 bill, kid!

coop_uk
05-16-2007, 08:30 AM
I have a story that has pretty much made everyone I know laugh about the riot :)

OK, I'm camping in L, and I have a set up with my buddies with our gazeebo, ta da!!

http://images102.fotki.com/v856/photos/1/154182/4922349/CIMG0150-vi.jpg

I left straight after chilis to go get a shower then chill out in my community of 2 English, 4 Canadian and 2 chaps from Utah. We all pretty much did this, so we missed sight of the riot cops and the big gathering forming, we were completely unaware of it....

OK, I was getting pretty drunk and stoned by this point all of us sat around talking about politics, travelling, space, film quotes, ect... and other crap like minded stoners talk about when we heard a loud bang. We all looked up to expect a firework or something. A few tents around us started to perk up a bit and came over to us asking if we heard a bang or our opinion of what was going on 200yards or so away. Being a bit(lot) paranoid, we all convinced each other it was a gun shot, and started spreading this news around us with quite a few other groups thinking the same.

Next thing I know theres a helicopter flying over us with the light scanning all about. We all stayed put for a few minutes and it continued. We were then convinced they were looking for someone. We heard a muffled megaphone in the distance, so the less hammered folk i.e everyone but me, started to move away from our camp and started running towards the noise to have a look. I was still in my tent at this point looking for a lighter.

Meanwhile, I'm fucking baked, I mean BIG time, so I light up my joint sitting under my gazeebo on my own, still pretty spooked by the helicopter when all of a sudden the light shines directly at me twice then stops locked on the floor about 20 yards from my tent.

I see people moving pretty damn fast away from it, and heading in the direction of the exit. I stay sat down, wondering what the fuck is going on, then I start to think "whoever they are looking for is right by tent", then I convince myself the original noise was caused by a shot and it must be a gunman nearby. In my paranoid state I hear something like, "you will be arrested..." from the chopper. I'm pretty much shitting myself now. I stay put for 30 seconds, look up and see not a single person around. I then think the best thing to do is start creeping out then bolt it through a few "fire lanes".

I've now run about 50 yards from my tent and spot my first sign of life, 1 guy and 2 chicks sat on a blanket outside their tent. I must set the scene, I'm wearing all black, with a black beanie and hoodie over my head. I'm fucked out of my face, and have an accent these guys obviously are not used to (me being english). I basically say, "I don't know what the hell is going on, can I stay with you guys and hide out for a bit until people start coming back to their tents" I can instantly tell these people are shit scared of me, they panic and say "errr....no.....we are just gonna.....errr.....go back in our tent". I think they must have thought I was some sort of nut job or the cops were looking for me. I briskly leave.

5 mins of mooching about, it all goes starts going back to normal and I see people going back to their tents, I make my way back to my tent, my friends are there.

Next day I tell them my buddies the story, we laugh so much about it when we find out what really happened hahaha :)

Don't do drugs, they are bad.

disgustipated
05-16-2007, 08:45 AM
Too bad I was sittin' in the saltwater hot tub sucking on the ice cold keg at the quiet house I rented.

apachedino
05-17-2007, 09:19 AM
You are seriously retarded if you expect a campground with that many people to be silent after 2. You might as well complain that the sun woke you up and it was being an asshole for being so warm. Plan ahead and bring earplugs. There are way to many people that complain on this board, they make it seem like Coachella is hell instead of the best event ever.

amyzzz
05-17-2007, 01:23 PM
I complain because I really didn't know what I was in for. Now I know, and next year I will plan accordingly. I actually managed to get through the weekend OK with only a couple hours of sleep every night, but we also rested a LOT in the shade during the day.

captncrzy
05-20-2007, 10:44 AM
You are seriously retarded if you expect a campground with that many people to be silent after 2. You might as well complain that the sun woke you up and it was being an asshole for being so warm. Plan ahead and bring earplugs. There are way to many people that complain on this board, they make it seem like Coachella is hell instead of the best event ever.

hahaha...that's my new sig.....the sun is an asshole.....haha

Deviate_420
05-20-2007, 10:54 AM
I heard that it was a bunch of Bjork fans.....

suprefan
05-20-2007, 11:52 AM
I heard that it was a bunch of Bjork fans.....

You are totally an Alias its not even funny.

Deviate_420
05-20-2007, 12:00 PM
You are totally an Alias its not even funny.

lol no I'm not... I was there and it was just a bunch of drunk people..

hitthenorth
06-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Me and my wife were sleeping without a tent and at least three of these drunk fuckers from the mob walked all over us while we were sleeping, then the riot police started taunting the idiots and we moved to the other side of the camping area. We got no sleep as we were RIGHT in the middle of it.

Fuck mate, times must be hard. What are you a hobo or something? That's dangerous if you ask me. I almost stood on some daft twats head on Sunday night because I didn't see him what with the flood lights shining in my face and all.

hitthenorth
06-04-2007, 06:06 PM
I have a story that has pretty much made everyone I know laugh about the riot :)

OK, I'm camping in L, and I have a set up with my buddies with our gazeebo, ta da!!

http://images102.fotki.com/v856/photos/1/154182/4922349/CIMG0150-vi.jpg

I left straight after chilis to go get a shower then chill out in my community of 2 English, 4 Canadian and 2 chaps from Utah. We all pretty much did this, so we missed sight of the riot cops and the big gathering forming, we were completely unaware of it....

OK, I was getting pretty drunk and stoned by this point all of us sat around talking about politics, travelling, space, film quotes, ect... and other crap like minded stoners talk about when we heard a loud bang. We all looked up to expect a firework or something. A few tents around us started to perk up a bit and came over to us asking if we heard a bang or our opinion of what was going on 200yards or so away. Being a bit(lot) paranoid, we all convinced each other it was a gun shot, and started spreading this news around us with quite a few other groups thinking the same.

Next thing I know theres a helicopter flying over us with the light scanning all about. We all stayed put for a few minutes and it continued. We were then convinced they were looking for someone. We heard a muffled megaphone in the distance, so the less hammered folk i.e everyone but me, started to move away from our camp and started running towards the noise to have a look. I was still in my tent at this point looking for a lighter.

Meanwhile, I'm fucking baked, I mean BIG time, so I light up my joint sitting under my gazeebo on my own, still pretty spooked by the helicopter when all of a sudden the light shines directly at me twice then stops locked on the floor about 20 yards from my tent.

I see people moving pretty damn fast away from it, and heading in the direction of the exit. I stay sat down, wondering what the fuck is going on, then I start to think "whoever they are looking for is right by tent", then I convince myself the original noise was caused by a shot and it must be a gunman nearby. In my paranoid state I hear something like, "you will be arrested..." from the chopper. I'm pretty much shitting myself now. I stay put for 30 seconds, look up and see not a single person around. I then think the best thing to do is start creeping out then bolt it through a few "fire lanes".

I've now run about 50 yards from my tent and spot my first sign of life, 1 guy and 2 chicks sat on a blanket outside their tent. I must set the scene, I'm wearing all black, with a black beanie and hoodie over my head. I'm fucked out of my face, and have an accent these guys obviously are not used to (me being english). I basically say, "I don't know what the hell is going on, can I stay with you guys and hide out for a bit until people start coming back to their tents" I can instantly tell these people are shit scared of me, they panic and say "errr....no.....we are just gonna.....errr.....go back in our tent". I think they must have thought I was some sort of nut job or the cops were looking for me. I briskly leave.

5 mins of mooching about, it all goes starts going back to normal and I see people going back to their tents, I make my way back to my tent, my friends are there.

Next day I tell them my buddies the story, we laugh so much about it when we find out what really happened hahaha :)

Don't do drugs, they are bad.

Ha ha! That's mint. I was asleep until that fucking helicopter woke me up.

Boourns
12-29-2007, 08:51 AM
dUJfNyQZzXU

I think if this happens next year, the powers that be will have more success at getting people to disperse if they start blasting the new Eagles or Barry Manilow album.

Botrocker
12-29-2007, 03:47 PM
This was just too funny.

faxman75
12-29-2007, 08:02 PM
Best thread ever

"you guys are all ruckusmakers" hahaha

Veloco22
01-03-2008, 09:22 AM
guy gets tayzd....

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/pokeyx22/th_DSCN0672.jpg (http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/pokeyx22/?action=view&current=DSCN0672.flv)

Boourns
01-04-2008, 08:38 PM
Don't tase me, bro.

i.b.poe
01-06-2008, 08:39 AM

ha ha ha!! i remember that! got a good pic of us burning this big green face we found in town. cant wait for 08!

Kali27
01-06-2008, 09:05 AM
Next year I'm going to bring my Mommy and Daddy. We're going to set up our teddy bears around and have a picnic all day long. Then, we'll head to bed at 9 oclock and read bed time stories and be joyfull. In the morning I'll drink tea and crumpets! Then when the noise gets to loud I'll go cry and hold mommys hand.

100,000 people and you expect quiet on the last night? Don't camp onsite.

hell ya... :)

SEEDYMIG420
01-08-2008, 12:10 AM
Here's a tip for sleeping......SMOKE SOME WEEED!!!! Not just any weed, it's got to be KUSH and it has to be INDICA.