PDA

View Full Version : one q about the camp site

Icelander
01-25-2007, 02:53 AM
i just wanted to know , since going to sleep at 1 or 2 am is way to early fo me , where would be the best place to camp ? where are the best parties ?

Jaguaresgirl
01-26-2007, 03:07 PM
Ok, so last year my friends and I camped right accross from the Empire polo field on private property for 15 bucks a night! The campsite is right across from the artist entrance. It was great! This private property camping area was ill dope! No joke! They even had a DJ spinning after the show on Saturday night............ But the best part? NO RULES everything was allowed, I was up until like 5:00am that Saturday partying around the campfire with some peeps we met there. Everyone was mad chill. And the camp host Maryann was soooooo nice to us, they even set up their RV so the girls could have hot indoor showers! Needless to say I'm re-booking the site again this year, spaces fill up fast so if ur interested hit me up and i'll pass along the info.

SheriNOIR
01-26-2007, 03:18 PM
Another quick question...

Does it get cold enough to have a sleeping bag ? Or will a picnic type blanket do fine ?

Trying to take as little as possible with me..

Thanks,
Sheri.

tiffdud41
01-26-2007, 08:29 PM
if you're the type of person who gets cold easily, bring a sleeping bag; if not, you'll be okay in sweats and a long sleeve t if you're in a tent

SheriNOIR
01-27-2007, 09:13 AM
I think I'll go with the blanket option, Lighten my load a little bit too.
Thanks,

Sheri.

tibu1
01-27-2007, 11:06 AM
I'd bring a sleeping bag. You never know. The weather has been so crazy lately...(it snowed in Malibu a couple of weeks ago!).
The weather has been too unpredictable lately.

Chaser
01-27-2007, 06:53 PM
Its called global warming!

Chaser
01-27-2007, 06:54 PM
So excited about this guys, its my first time.. any suggestions?