PDA

View Full Version : RHCP are gonna rock!!!

rocket
04-26-2007, 11:05 PM
Cant wait. We are coming down from B.C. to see the Chillis!
The Rapture, and !!! are also doing it for us too.
Its too bad the Peppers have gotten so much flak on this board. It really kept me from posting. So please, Pepper lovers only respond to this, K?
See ya Saturday .
CP.

hangthedj112
04-26-2007, 11:15 PM
You thought everyone left this board and you'd be safe from peppers hate.

NOT

RHCP suck.

rocket
04-29-2007, 10:06 AM
Whatever all you RHCP haters. They totally fucking rocked the place last night. !!!!

gaypalmsprings
04-29-2007, 10:06 AM
Whatever all you RHCP haters. They totally fucking rocked the place last night. !!!!

what she said - they were great

elChurro
04-29-2007, 02:06 PM
Mike Relm and Cornelius was a great ending to my night.

RockaPotaMus
04-29-2007, 11:33 PM
To all you RhCp**** haters on here. RHCP lit the place on fire yu, ignorant def person. Did you even see the crowd at the main stage??????????
Give it a break, they rock damn hard. Be nice to the fans. juz u SHUT UP!

smokealotapotamus
04-30-2007, 12:42 AM
you give potami a bad name... If you're going to defend RHCP, do it with proper grammar. Look over that message, really, it's a mess.

Modest Wolf
04-30-2007, 10:00 AM
Hell ya they rocked. I was up in the front left side from the start of Regina Spektor waiting for KoL, AF, & RHCP and it got crazier and crazier down there with each band. Sadly after 5 hours of waiting, no food since the morning, not enough water, and way too many idiots, I just couldnt take it anymore and I crowd surfed out of there during the 2nd song. I got too see the next few songs from the middle aisle which was cool, but then I got kicked out of there and watched it on the left side. Not cool that I waited all day and I got my spot jacked by ppl who most likely just arived to the main stage, but it was still a great show. I seperated from my buds during KoL and didnt see them again until I got to the car where I collapsed in the back seat and slept through the whole ride.

RockaPotaMus
04-30-2007, 10:58 AM
Who gives a shit. It was late, I was exaushted. WTF is this grammer class??? cl ASS. whatever, don't even . . . ****