PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else Staying at Indian Wells RV Park???

FranktheTank
04-26-2007, 05:43 PM
I finally got a RV parking. We are staying at the Indian Wells RV Park. This is supposely 3.5 miles from Coachella!

Anyone else staying at this Park?

Its just me and my homie Omar! We are ready to get into some trouble!

Partying late into the night!

Lots of beer and food!

Let me know whats up..

tibu1
04-26-2007, 07:26 PM
You must have gotten the reservation that I cancelled today! Have fun!!

btw~Do you have room for others? We got burned by some chick that we paid in advance to.

FranktheTank
04-26-2007, 07:30 PM
LOL! that was you?
Well thanks, but sorry to hear you cancelled.

I thought it was just crazy luck we got one.

Damn, I cant wait!!!

tibu1
04-26-2007, 07:38 PM
It just occured to me that you may be able to help us.....(if you cared to). We may be in need of a place to park my car. I understand that the RV park has restrooms.....maybe showers? I called after I cancelled and asked if I could park there anyway, and they said "Nope". I'd have to be staying there to park there. What do you think?

gaypalmsprings
04-26-2007, 07:41 PM
sounds like a plan :-)

FranktheTank
04-26-2007, 07:49 PM
It just occured to me that you may be able to help us.....(if you cared to). We may be in need of a place to park my car. I understand that the RV park has restrooms.....maybe showers? I called after I cancelled and asked if I could park there anyway, and they said "Nope". I'd have to be staying there to park there. What do you think?

I might be able too. I have to talk to my buddie and see what he says. first...
Cause we might need a ride to the festival. So we can help each other out.
How long are you planning on staying?

We are gona be there all weekend.

tibu1
04-26-2007, 07:51 PM
Hopefully for all 3 days, although I don't have a Sunday ticket yet. My friends have tix for all days.

gaypalmsprings
04-26-2007, 07:51 PM
Use the guy's car which he wants to park there. Make sure he leaves the keys with you.

tibu1
04-27-2007, 08:30 AM
Hey Frank, check your PMs.

trkntrlrman
10-18-2007, 10:17 AM
Glad you went there, shadow hills has turned into a concentration camp, the new mgr is a real gastappo. Also the new owner is so full of himself, wouldn't evenn check the regulations Evicted me for taking my (IN training) service dog into the office. this is so illegal. Hope there is room there im headed in that direction...

Candipants
04-16-2008, 02:07 PM
I'm staying there for the first time. The owner's kid posted a comment some where on this message board saying his parents are chill, we can party all night and they don't care.

8 more days might kill me

CalmerThanYou
04-16-2008, 02:12 PM
^ I love that you are on here.

JJizzle04
04-16-2008, 02:15 PM
We stayed there last year, super chill. You could party all night if you wanted too, but it was pretty quiet last year.