PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana?

tetris24
04-25-2007, 10:38 PM
So, how easy is it to get bud past the front gate? Should I roll a bunch of J's and put them in my sock.

Any suggestions?

Chewy Laya
04-25-2007, 10:40 PM
Very easy, I got in 15 germs of Coke in the first year I went.

suprefan
04-25-2007, 10:43 PM
These guys will have it for you easy.

lVkawKGJ_84

fenyx72
04-26-2007, 07:20 AM
what if you have actual documentation and county i.d.'s of legit medicinal use?

invisiblerobots
04-26-2007, 07:24 AM
Just keister everything, you'll be fine.

iamkalive
03-23-2008, 02:40 PM
hey.. ill be coming from LAX to indio. ill be picking up a fresh sack from some connex i have in LA/huntington beach .i will be carrying just under an ounce hopefully. shall i expect any trouble enroute to indio? any check stops or areas where there are a lot of cops. I believe i have to take to ponoma fwy and I-10E. anything i should be warry of. last thing i want is to get stopped and searched and ruin my coachella weekend.

JClemy
03-23-2008, 02:47 PM
They you probably shouldn't bring that much weed dude. You really want to risk that?

superfiction
03-23-2008, 02:59 PM
These guys will have it for you easy.

lVkawKGJ_84

you beat me to it

greghead
03-23-2008, 03:03 PM
hey.. ill be coming from LAX to indio. ill be picking up a fresh sack from some connex i have in LA/huntington beach .i will be carrying just under an ounce hopefully. shall i expect any trouble enroute to indio? any check stops or areas where there are a lot of cops. I believe i have to take to ponoma fwy and I-10E. anything i should be warry of. last thing i want is to get stopped and searched and ruin my coachella weekend.

No, you'll be cool, just use your head. Keep the bud out of sight in a hiding place, and don't stink up your car by smoking the whole way out there. I live halfway between LA and Indio and can honestly tell you that police presence on the 10 around San Bernardino, Redlands, Beaumont, and Banning is minimal. These are all smaller towns with small police forces, and CHP stations are few and far between on this stretch of the 10. But like I said, use your head and your chances of making it safely increase exponentially.

Cdubby
03-23-2008, 07:29 PM
what about bringing like 3-4 brownies into the camp grounds with you? i figure you eat one a day, get a nice body high and find someone that shares later in the day and you're set.

its my first coach and i dont know how easy it will be to bring edibles in, i guess brownies scream pot, but what if they are with other food items allowed in?

ArcadeParade
03-23-2008, 07:51 PM

I cannot wait to see you arrive with this! Gonna be GOOD Times!!

SubBass49
03-23-2008, 08:10 PM
what about bringing like 3-4 brownies into the camp grounds with you? i figure you eat one a day, get a nice body high and find someone that shares later in the day and you're set.

its my first coach and i dont know how easy it will be to bring edibles in, i guess brownies scream pot, but what if they are with other food items allowed in?

One year there were people with "magic" chocolate chip cookies going up & down the line at opening time handing 'em out. Those people earned MASSIVE amounts of good karma that day. I think more people should do stuff like that. Just mack 'em before you go in and you're good to go.

dnbmunke
03-23-2008, 11:06 PM
yup if you have a girl in your group have her wear a pad.... they will NEVER check a pad and believe me you can sneek a variety of shit in there

NiceArthur32
03-23-2008, 11:13 PM
or just find a girl with a big vagina and have her stick the brownies in there...

my ex girlfriend would have been perfect for this!

leo01g
03-23-2008, 11:17 PM
or just find a girl with a big vagina and have her stick the brownies in there...

hahha wow that made me laugh

greghead
03-24-2008, 07:57 AM
I don't know about brownies, but I sneak in weed, pipe, joints, and pills every year. I have a little draw-string bag that I fill with goodies, and then I loop the draw-string around the button on my shorts and let the bag hang right right next to my dick. Security guards don't seem too keen on groping sweaty cock and balls. Once I'm inside, I take the bag out from my shorts and pocket it, or put it in the backpack.

DaFunkyPrecedent
03-24-2008, 08:06 PM
keep it near the balls...always a guranteed success.

brokendesign
03-24-2008, 09:43 PM
I don't know about brownies, but I sneak in weed, pipe, joints, and pills every year. I have a little draw-string bag that I fill with goodies, and then I loop the draw-string around the button on my shorts and let the bag hang right right next to my dick. Security guards don't seem too keen on groping sweaty cock and balls. Once I'm inside, I take the bag out from my shorts and pocket it, or put it in the backpack.

finally someone with some fucken common sense!!!
its pretty fucken easy people!!!

algunz
03-24-2008, 11:09 PM
I've never had an issue or even a close call, of course I haven't tried to sneak in an ounce or a tray of brownies.

boarderwoozel3
03-24-2008, 11:42 PM
Just smoke it B!!!

NiceArthur32
03-25-2008, 03:31 AM
I've never had an issue or even a close call, of course I haven't tried to sneak in an ounce or a tray of brownies.

you must have a big vagina...

SFChrissy
03-25-2008, 07:35 AM
Edibles are easy just camo them with the rest of your snacks...weed and paraphernelia need to be hidden discreetly...be cautious and clever!!!

Security likes to check every pocket, container etc...

artisticcreator
03-25-2008, 12:52 PM
Best eat the big stuff before going in! I suggest a 9% alcohol Belgian style beer and a brownie that has no more then 1.5 grams of STUFF in them right before you go in. Lean against a friend in line and the rest of the day will be great until it gets dark!

PrettyRagdoll
03-25-2008, 01:15 PM
There were some people selling huge brownies last year for like $5 and they were definitely worth it. Me and a few others bought a couple each and ate them under a canopy while smoking bowls and let's just say....After the Donnie Darker type tunnels passed it was a good day, lol

Parenthetical Boy
03-25-2008, 03:56 PM
Okay, how's about this for sneaking some in?

Hiding stuff in an empty polaroid cartridge that is in the polaroid camera, covered with a few used photos?

ElBlueblazer
03-25-2008, 05:56 PM

Hiding stuff in an empty Polaroid cartridge that is in the Polaroid camera, covered with a few used photos?

where the hell am i suppose to find a Polaroid camera or cartridge. do they even make those anymore?

Parenthetical Boy
03-25-2008, 06:18 PM
They are going to stop in a year or two. But I have one already.

catsandhats
03-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Very easy, I got in 15 germs of Coke in the first year I went.

P-I-M-P

leo01g
03-26-2008, 10:33 AM

Thats exactly what i do but i usually tape it to my shorts.

SFChrissy
03-26-2008, 10:37 AM

Hiding stuff in an empty polaroid cartridge that is in the polaroid camera, covered with a few used photos?that's a good one...

I don't know about brownies, but I sneak in weed, pipe, joints, and pills every year. I have a little draw-string bag that I fill with goodies, and then I loop the draw-string around the button on my shorts and let the bag hang right right next to my dick. Security guards don't seem too keen on groping sweaty cock and balls. Once I'm inside, I take the bag out from my shorts and pocket it, or put it in the backpack.For a moment this method makes me wish I had a dick...

CalmerThanYou
03-26-2008, 11:09 AM
^ Strap on?

Basskitten85
03-26-2008, 08:15 PM
Edibles work much better

dnbmunke
03-26-2008, 08:21 PM
Me gusta marijuana me gustas tu

Tijuana
03-26-2008, 11:30 PM

No...

That's only good for private use. Not for use in public areas.

serfrocker
03-28-2008, 12:25 PM
So I have a safe place for my marijuana to get through security, but unfortunately my pipe (which is just a moderately sized one-hitter/chillum) won't fit.

Does anyone know if they will take your pipe away if they can't find weed, or does anyone know of a good place to put it? I don't think my friends would be too keen on me crotching it.

meyouseek
03-28-2008, 01:00 PM
Tie a sweatshirt around your waist, the knot can conceal small things.

SubBass49
03-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Just do the hobble-foot. You end up walking like a cripple, but it works if the glass is thick enough.

tripzz
03-29-2008, 10:28 AM
hobble-foot sounds better than the hobble-butt but either way it may get a bit stinky

rAnimatorX2
03-29-2008, 11:01 AM

Along with a Mickey Mantle autographed baseball

serfrocker
03-29-2008, 12:18 PM
Hobble-foot might be tough, I plan on wearing my Birkenstock sandals exclusively.

(I'm studying at Michigan right now so I miss wearing them quite a bit.)

Any other ideas?

dnbmunke
03-29-2008, 12:21 PM
you can also buy skate shows that have a secret compartment on the back of the tongue. I forget which ones they are

MassiveChemicalPunk
03-29-2008, 12:52 PM
QMpUuspjc7Y

songofthesiren23
04-01-2008, 12:07 AM
What about mushroom chocolates? I doubt they would check for those. I don't know if I'd want to do shrooms at Coachella, but my sister and I were thinking of it. Last year some random dudes we were by offered us opium, so you can pretty much get anything in.

Cdubby
04-01-2008, 12:37 AM
that's a good one...

For a moment this method makes me wish I had a dick...

you want some dick?

http://www.theconfusedchristian.com/jonathan/chris_rock.jpg

dancinFreak!
04-01-2008, 12:51 AM
Just put it in your sock just in case they make you take off your shoe.

you'll be fine!

Drewfus46
04-01-2008, 12:17 PM
i always eat my shrooms before i walk in trip all day and i hide everything else very good in my backpack and they never seem to find it and you can always make your own compartment in your backpack my friend has a small box that fits perfectly in the bottom just cut a hole slip it in there and you will get it through

marooko
04-01-2008, 02:19 PM

being legit doesn't mean you can use it public.

greghead
04-01-2008, 07:38 PM
What about mushroom chocolates? I doubt they would check for those. I don't know if I'd want to do shrooms at Coachella, but my sister and I were thinking of it. Last year some random dudes we were by offered us opium, so you can pretty much get anything in.

Chocolate melts. Better idea is to make rice crispie treats. Better texture, thye're yummy, and they don't leave sticky cottonmouth like chocolate.

BeeII
04-07-2008, 08:16 AM
So, how easy is it to get bud past the front gate? Should I roll a bunch of J's and put them in my sock.

Any suggestions?

its next to impossible to get bud into coachella. don't try it.

jigglypuflvr@mac.com
04-07-2008, 11:51 AM
if you can get bud on an airplane, you can get bud into coachella. bring it in the campgrounds in one of those clever little soda can stashes in your cooler.

the front gates are the easy part; i hadly ever end up going through them because i get ticketed artist wristbands, but i would suggest small items (rolls, coke, acid) go in between the toes in the socks. i'm super sketch and have a very bad straight face, and have pulled this off easily in years past. with a safe container, you can even stash your joints there if you're sketch about bringing a whole baggy. if i bring a big bag in, it goes taped inconspicuously to the balls region.

easy as pie! :)

greghead
04-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Sneaking weed into Coachella is incredibly easy. I sneak in weed, pipe, joints, and pills every year. I have a little draw-string bag that I fill with goodies, and then I loop the draw-string around the button on my shorts and let the bag hang right right next to my dick. Security guards don't seem too keen on groping sweaty cock and balls. Once I'm inside, I take the bag out from my shorts and pocket it, or put it in the backpack.

amdux
04-07-2008, 12:16 PM
if the question is marijuana, the answer is yes

DaFunkyPrecedent
04-07-2008, 01:26 PM
if you have long hair, keep em behind your ear.

Blinken
04-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Chocolate melts. Better idea is to make rice crispie treats. Better texture, thye're yummy, and they don't leave sticky cottonmouth like chocolate.

Last year i brought in chocolate shroom hearts, i had em in the freezer, in the RV, until Saturday morning. They were wraped in foil and wraped up in a jacket in a black backpack. We took them around 5 in the afternoon, i was very afraid they would melt but they didn't. They were kind of mushy, but still held their shape fine. I think that the shrooms make it harder for the choclate to fully melt.

Jason895
04-07-2008, 03:28 PM
They you probably shouldn't bring that much weed dude. You really want to risk that?

an ounce is that much? 0.o its 3 days man... 5 if ur coming early and leaving late...and if ur more than one person.. i mean.. come on

rrrafe
04-07-2008, 03:48 PM
I roll my own smokes with the filter attached. If ur really paranoid, you could buy a machine and some filtered tubes and stash them in a regular cigarette pack.

raytrade
04-10-2008, 01:07 AM
Sneaking weed into Coachella is incredibly easy. I sneak in weed, pipe, joints, and pills every year. I have a little draw-string bag that I fill with goodies, and then I loop the draw-string around the button on my shorts and let the bag hang right right next to my dick. Security guards don't seem too keen on groping sweaty cock and balls. Once I'm inside, I take the bag out from my shorts and pocket it, or put it in the backpack.

Serious question. The drawstring bag idea is awesome. Where does one buy tiny drawstring bags like that? I always try taping little baggies to my balls and besides the obvious risk of hair-pulling pain, the scotch tape doesn't stick well and I end up losing the baggie before I make it in to the event.

smoke
04-10-2008, 01:58 AM
scotch tape? you gotta be kidding me.

Botrocker
04-10-2008, 02:04 AM
smoke weed everyday!

faxman75
04-10-2008, 08:44 AM
yup if you have a girl in your group have her wear a pad.... they will NEVER check a pad and believe me you can sneek a variety of shit in there

Can you imagine if they did though? :rotfl

jigsaw
04-10-2008, 09:05 AM
just have her stick it in her VAJ-JAY-JAY..They wont check in there.

dameske
04-10-2008, 07:09 PM
this is cali, nobody gives a fuck about weed and they aren't serching your person anyways. if you live in CA you should have your medical anyway so
CA heads are all set...

raytrade
04-11-2008, 01:15 AM
scotch tape? you gotta be kidding me.

Well, how else would you tape the baggie to your crotch? Any other tape I would imagine would be very painful to remove.

odelayer
04-11-2008, 01:24 AM
probably just find a girl and have her put it underneath her boob flap. if she doesn't have big boobs it might not work tho, espesh if you want numerous joints brought in.
just a suggestion?
would probably work.

nbvwes
04-11-2008, 04:19 AM
just have her stick it in her VAJ-JAY-JAY..They wont check in there.

that's how you get that reall sticky-icky-icky, ooh-whee!

throw em in the aiiir...

greghead
04-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Serious question. The drawstring bag idea is awesome. Where does one buy tiny drawstring bags like that? I always try taping little baggies to my balls and besides the obvious risk of hair-pulling pain, the scotch tape doesn't stick well and I end up losing the baggie before I make it in to the event.

Check sunglass stores. Some of them sell soft cloth bags to keep your shades in. Or if you need shades for coachella, buy some, they usually come with a little cloth bag.