PDA

View Full Version : Questiong about "Selling"

Cmazurek
01-24-2007, 09:02 PM
At the top of this forum the headline says "Post here if you are trying to sell, trade, or find tickets."

Does this mean, if I DO buy a ticket, and find out perhaps two months from now that I cannot go, I'll be eligible to sell the ticket?

Will it be guaranteed to sell on here?

I live in Winnipeg, Canada. That's pretty far away from the event, and it just happens to be right around finals. Anything could happen to my schedule! But, as a student, I don't have 250 dollars to lose if I can't make it. That's my problem. Am I safe buying now and hoping for the best? I won't get stuck if things go sour, will I?

Any responses are appreciated.

suprefan
01-24-2007, 09:30 PM
Wrong its "No Scalpers Allowed" meaning you cant sell for a profit. So you could sell it for what you paid but thats it.. No "I want $500 for my 3 day pass".

crazzz2007
01-26-2007, 05:49 PM
Wrong its "No Scalpers Allowed" meaning you cant sell for a profit. So you could sell it for what you paid but thats it.. No "I want $500 for my 3 day pass".

Wrong! You can sell it for whatever amount you want, as long as you are not on-site at the event. How else do you think ticket brokers are able to charge insane amounts of money for sold out shows? Ticket brokers are legal businesses. Go to any website of a ticket broer, and you will see hundreds of tickets on sale for above face value.

tessalasset
01-26-2007, 05:52 PM
That doesn't mean your post won't get deleted on here if you try to scalp that shit on the Official Coachella Message Board.

suprefan
01-26-2007, 06:07 PM
Wrong! You can sell it for whatever amount you want, as long as you are not on-site at the event. How else do you think ticket brokers are able to charge insane amounts of money for sold out shows? Ticket brokers are legal businesses. Go to any website of a ticket broer, and you will see hundreds of tickets on sale for above face value.

You dont think I know? I know how it works better than you think smart ass... And what Tessa said above me bitch.....

breakjaw
01-27-2007, 05:57 AM
It's a guess on my part,but if you are unsure,I wouldn't buy the 3 Day Pass,because I think there will be a lot of people buying that after Sunday sells out that are only planning on going Sunday,and there will be a lot of people trying to sell off the other 2 days,so you might not get full price if you try sell.It's just a guess on my part,but you might be better off buying just Sunday now,and waiting a while to see what happens...